Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (81398 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by kense88: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2018
pocohantas:

It will pay you to marry a woman like her, because I do not even talk when I am angry. I can push you to insanity with my silence.

That said, you men should stop instigating trouble, then withdraw and start playing mature. Just look at how you have been stupidly giving me mentions, just like others before you. You are a man...so no one will beat you for that right? If I follow you up now, they will say I deserve beating.
hi, tried sending you a message but it seems you need to be online, before it will go through.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by jaxman007(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2018
some men are animals....dey don't deserve to have wives

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by jaxman007(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
lol.. I swear
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by jaxman007(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
MrRhymes101:
Sick and frustrated men everywhere! I wish his wife is Anthony Joshua's sister... Wedding MC
lol..I swear
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
kense88:
hi, tried sending you a message but it seems you need to be online, before it will go through.

I saw it and I replied. Thanks
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by author1(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2018
gidimafia:
U dey ds countryat all...so now weed don turn alcohol
guy go back to secondary school to understand sentence made in English language...coz I can see you u are blind to read and senseless to understand....
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by author1(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=fxclothings123 post=73180583][/quote] Na people like you dey give lecturer problem for lecture room... To understand na problem, to read im handbook na serious wahala, to write down during examination is another thing entirely... bro pls go have English teacher wey go dey teach you how to read and understand... choii
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by IBBG(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
I wish I could like your comment 1000 times, I don't know how some guys here in Nairaland think, nawa oh undecided
i was just shaking my head while reading through the comment of most guys here. Most guys are beast in human form. The only thing they understand about disagreement is violence especially when they are physically stronger than their opponent.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by kelvincruz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
It serves her right. Next time she won't hoard her pussy
.lwkmh
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is animalistic. However, it should caption Stop managing abusive people ... we should stop the gender shaming. A young lady just killed her boyfriend, there are loads of cases in court where men are the victim. This notion that women are a weaker gender cause many women to misbehave. The thread where bukatyne mentioned over hype of the “girl child” didn’t gain much attention as I expected. We are all humans but different gender. Gender shaming will only do more worse.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by mathew247: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
she got what she wanted,though I wish it was buhari

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
neloyah:
Common, don't refuse your husband sex.
Obviously, there's more to the story because you can't just tell your husband no, and you end up with broken tooth and skin cuts...

No matter what, unless it's clearly impossible, please, don't refuse your husband sex... He's your Head, worship him. Sex is his right, give it to him, even without him having to ask.

And you'll have the happy marriage you dreamed of...

The story can be true..There are so many seemingly normal Nigerians who are actually mentally unstable.

Besides refusing a husband sex does not give the man the right to barter his wife....Men in Nigeria only run wild because the soceity has given them that license...They dont try 1% of the bullcrap they do against women here abroad because the consequences are dire.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

The story can be true..There are so many seemingly normal Nigerians who are actually mentally unstable.

Besides refusing a husband sex does not give the man the right to barter his wife....Men in Nigeria only run wild because the soceity has given them that license...They dont try 1% of the bullcrap they do against women here abroad because the consequences are dire.

Then don’t comment on matters in Nigeria and stay in your Abroad glorified hoe
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Then don’t comment on matters in Nigeria and stay in your Abroad glorified hoe

What an ill-bred thing you are...Disgusting!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Chiefjosy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

What an ill-bred thing you are...Disgusting!!

Says a stupid hoe daughter of a lovepedller. Ashewo kobokobo. A stupid hoe disvirgined with indomie and egg
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by CityNGR: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
pocohantas:

It will pay you to marry a woman like her, because I do not even talk when I am angry. I can push you to insanity with my silence.

That said, you men should stop instigating trouble, then withdraw and start playing mature. Just look at how you have been stupidly giving me mentions, just like others before you. You are a man...so no one will beat you for that right? If I follow you up now, they will say I deserve beating.

See your mate again...

Groovenaija360:
Wow shocked shocked see the cleavage in the second pix

That woman bress must be large and still standing

SEE THE FULL VIDEO YOU CAN CONFIRM THE CLEAVAGE NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liZVQOlgLCk
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by CityNGR: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
So, even when you tire you go open am angry

If I dey vex for oga and him carry preeq near me, I go bite that preeq.
Please bite it already... I am waiting for your arrival....
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by CityNGR: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
tevinsolt:

I am a all lunatic, bet.
Fixed
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by CityNGR: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Munzy14:

You people will finish pocahantas here.hahaha
She's just a lil kid we are keeping watch over..
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
CityNGR:

Please bite it already... I am waiting for your arrival....
Please dey your lane
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by CityNGR: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Please dey your lane
Oya na carry errything come
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by gidimafia: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2018
OH ok i see your point now...trying to make joke heyy..smh..so cigar dey high now
author1:
guy go back to secondary school to understand sentence made in English language...coz I can see you u are blind to read and senseless to understand....
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by diesel86: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
datgidiboy:
A Nigerian man has battered his wife for refusing to enter "the other room" with him! The storry and heart breaking photos were shared by a twitter user!

She wrote:

Read More: https://www.legitgossip.com/2018/11/nigerian-man-batters-wife-for-refusing.html
Source: Twitter
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by kense88: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
pocohantas:

I saw it and I replied. Thanks
Coming late. I have been very busy. I have never made use of the nairaland(if at all it has any) private message. I can only see the send email message button. Do i need to pay to activate it ? Can't even read pm messages
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
kense88:
Coming late. I have been very busy. I have never made use of the nairaland(if at all it has any) private message. I can only see the send email message button. Do i need to pay to activate it ? Can't even read pm messages

Lol, no you don't need to so that.
It drops directly into the mail you used to register on NL. You have access to that mail? Check there, you will find all your PMs.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by kense88: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
pocohantas:

It drops directly into the mail you used to register on NL. You have access to that mail? Check there, you will find all your PMs.
Actually, i didn't see your reply. Nothing much sha, just felt your one of the few matured, responsible and rational people i would love to meet and get to know, outside this forum.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2018
kense88:
Actually, i didn't see your reply. Nothing much sha, just felt your one of the few matured, responsible and rational people i would love to meet and get to know, outside this forum.

I wouldn't know what went wrong. Maybe you should check your spam smiley.
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2018
pocohantas:

should i send one too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.