Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (81447 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

I’ll beat you with my dick not hand. I’m Hot. Let’s hook up

How can you hook up with someone that will sell you

Collect money and give you change then ask you to follow your buyer

I will sell you just the way you think bride price means selling a woman
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

How can you hook up with someone that will sell you

Collect money and give you change then ask you to follow your buyer

I will sell you just the way you think bride price means selling a woman

Lol says an idiot who run away from cockroach
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

You don't need it yet

By the time you are through with her, then if you can stand another wawa lady you let me know

No be only wawa, Na worwor. Send me your number now or never. It’s not a plea. My gf dear not talk to me like this. Send me your number now now or else you will face the consequences
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nonye1234: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa o
No be everyday person dey feel like f**king nau
Abi is the p*ssy running away??

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Is it the sperm that has been polluted with your myopic reasoning

Yes releasing it gives me joy lol idiot
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

No be only wawa, Na worwor. Send me your number now or never. It’s not a plea. My gf dear not talk to me like this. Send me your number now now or else you will face the consequences

It's men like you that deprives women their right to talk and express themselves

Full of ego and pride, yet nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by pedrilo: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adewale429:

I reside in osun state...no shoprite around here...thanks for the tip...God bless
relocate idiot
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

It's men like you that deprives women their right to talk and express themselves

Full of ego and pride, yet nothing to offer

Everything is a joke. Don’t take it serious. So give me your number damsel
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Lol says an idiot who run away from cockroach

You have actually confirmed that you are a cockroach

All I need to give you is snipper

Don't ask me what method will i use
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Thats the only thing your idke brain tells you

Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep

Mouth action, mouth action

Very soon, your brain will start developing its own action

This is the image of the only thing in your empty brain, take a deep. Look at it

Yes i only think of 2 things. Sex and money. Nothing more. So give me your number now or i track you down myself
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by Nonye1234: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Munzy14:
smh.
Married people are making marriage difficult for single people.
But, some women though.
Nothing wey woman go do about this sex matter wey suppose warrant beating,breaking teeth and everlasting scars
Ah if she no feel like
Na your wife,e go get somethings wey you go do wey she go gree
Except d bastard like rough sex,maybe he's a man with fetishistic wants and he doesn't know how to make her feel good
Judging from.the picture, the maggot no get patience and his heart is as black as iya wumi's amala pot
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

You have actually confirmed that you are a cockroach

All I need to give you is snipper

Don't ask me what method will i use

Only if you can stand a cockroach mofo
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Everything is a joke. Don’t take it serious. So give me your number damsel

We started with a very big quarell

So if it's ending as a joke, let it be

But I don't give up easily especially when you

"chief Alex"

first picked on me
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Yes releasing it gives me joy lol idiot

It will give you joy because some parts of your stupidity was released out to make room for more iberibe
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

We started with a very big quarell

So if it's ending as a joke, let it be

But I don't give up easily especially when you

"chief Alex"

first picked on me

It’s a joke. I’ve never beaten a girl before. Sorry dear
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

It will give you joy because some parts of your stupidity was released out to make room for more iberibe

E don do. I don beg you oooo. You need to sleep, chief alex don stress you lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Only if you can stand a cockroach mofo

Why should I be afraid of tiny and flat insect like you that I will use my feet and crush
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Why should I be afraid of tiny and flat insect like you that I will use my feet and crush

Lol if only you can look in my face or see me life. You would relocate to another state lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Yes i only think of 2 things. Sex and money. Nothing more. So give me your number now or i track you down myself

How can you tract someone that knows her terrains more than you that is a visitor
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Try harder and get or make the money let's see if your brain will be reset to factory mode

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

How can you tract someone that knows her terrains more than you that is a visitor

I’m everywhere. I’ve spies in Enugu and it’s environs. I have spies in Lagos Ibadan and its environs. Don’t dare me lol
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Try harder and get or make the money let's see if your brain will be reset to factory mode

I’ve made the money already and more money will be made
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Lol if only you can look in my face or see me life. You would relocate to another state lol

It is not that state that you grew up in and lost your sense on value for women
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

It’s a joke. I’ve never beaten a girl before. Sorry dear

Better, thanks atleast we have warmed our brain

Cheers
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

It is not that state that you grew up in and lost your sense on value for women

I grew up everywhere. Dm me
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Better, thanks atleast we have warmed our brain

Cheers

Okay let’s chat and send me your digits
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

E don do. I don beg you oooo. You need to sleep, chief alex don stress you lol

Our bashing have ended. Good night
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
frozen70:

Our bashing have ended. Good night

Help me drop your number damsel
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

I’ve made the money already and more money will be made

Amen to that
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

I grew up everywhere. Dm me

Ok
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Okay let’s chat and send me your digits

You have to work for it and prove your worth
Re: Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
ChiefAlex:

Help me drop your number damsel

You must sweat for it

Am not an easy prey
That makes you a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.