Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (98446 Views)

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by AMEzekiel: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2018
It is still possible to be righteous and holy in this generation.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by pacino26(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2018
NL unconsciously de advertise the club without knowing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a serious note am gonna party there once I visit Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by samysmoothfresh: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
I'm not a sexist neither am i tribalistic or a racist but mehn i hate benin girls with passion!!!

Them dey bleach their body, life and destiny constantly

out of 10 benin ladies you'll see in benin, one will be dark, and 9 will either be red, yellow, green, blue, orange or all combined with one part of their face burnt black by cream.

Benin girls and prostitution be like nigeria and corruption

benin girls are so uncultured, wild, headstrong in a stupid way, touts, and mannerless.

Even their old women and.......

Lemme not just go there cos that one na story for another day.

Benin girls?

#Spits

15 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by meobizy(f): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Look at that first picture.
Don’t focus on the girls, focus far back into the background.
You see all those guys leaning on the wall looking jobless? That’s what will happen to any regular guy who enters the club expecting an out of world experience.
I cut cap for the people who market this club, they try a lot. The pictures don’t deceive me though, I’ve visited too many clubs so I understand how the dynamics go.
We all know how girls sit in venues looking bored while playing with their phones. We also know how they fake enjoyment by taking entertaining pictures only to return to boredom when the camera disappears.
The pictures displayed were from a camera man who circled the venue snapping bored girls who gave the false impression the place was exciting.
I can bet my life saving the girls pictured will refuse a request to dance from any male Nairalander.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm smoking away their cerebellum...... But honestly edo ppl can do runs for Africa
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Techlisa(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Benin is the capital of yahoo boys and prostitutes. Every average boy you see in benin, is either bleaching, wears a ugly tat on, wears a collection of serial fake designer clothes, sags his trousers, drives a big car and harbours from one cheap hotel to another.
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

Damn Benin! such a cursed place

it's obviously not as crasy as Lagos. you probably met what you were looking for in Benin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
meobizy:
Look at that first picture.
Don’t focus on the girls, focus far back into the background.
You see all those guys leaning on the wall looking jobless? That’s what will happen to any regular guy who enters the club expecting an out of world experience.
I cut cap for the people who market this club, they try a lot. The pictures don’t deceive me though, I’ve visited too many clubs so I understand how the dynamics go.
We all know how girls sit in venues looking bored while playing with their phones. We also know how they fake enjoyment by taking entertaining pictures only to return to boredom when the camera disappears.
The pictures displayed were from a camera man who circled the venue snapping bored girls who gave the false impression the place was exciting.
I can bet my life saving the girls pictured would refuse a request to dance from any male Nairalander.

You don't go to a club just because you're bored you gontjere to burn cash to make yourself unbored or catch fun.

I understand your point and completely agree with it. I've been to clubs and know if you don't have it to burn don't expect anything. Those pictures are just to drag crowd with little spending power.

Have you seen quills here in the reg. Guys who go there don't want thier pictures everywhere. A club where pics are taken all the time to showcase fun is a dead place.

Word of mouth would build it's rep.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by edmaraja: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fun or foolishness
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Benin is the capital of yahoo boys and prostitutes. Every average boy you see in benin, is either bleaching, wears a ugly tat on, wears a collection of serial fake designer clothes, sags his trousers, drives a big car and harbours from one cheap hotel to another.
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

I can tell you the real Edo youth are all in Europe or America.

So those guys up there you describes are ibos I spit on you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by tgmservice: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
cr7lomo:
typical black man mentality.... all they know is sex party buy expensive drinks and defraud to meet expectations... the average black man thinks that this determines success.... well, that's why it called club jokers they are all jokers
mumuu oyinbo man no dey go club
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
This lifestyle never last.

Yahoo boys and girls welldone

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Op u mean getting wasted
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by femeritus: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
And this made front page? Hmmm
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Surulady: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
the look on falz face thou tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by obonujoker(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
You're crazy and needs serious medical attention.

Ogbeni... What he said is the truth.... Abi he lie? cry
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Seandisputed(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
What are you trying to censor?
The guys face no good to censor too abi

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Useless smelling yansh... edo/benin girls distributing hiv after hustling from italy...jumping from 1 yahoo ritual infested prick to another
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by PAQ(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is all we use money for in this Country. Being rich in Nigeria can b really boring.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Dearlord(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Benin is terrible place to be.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by kennosklint(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips. You are very stupid u dirty afonja

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by NumbEmotions(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
What a stupid news
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by GenFunction: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Why are Nigerian Clubs so f*cking small angry angry
.I TELL U....1 BEDROOM

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
I hear they are all from HOE-edo state.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by PenileFitness: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yahoo boys that may end up trying to use females for rituals.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by lastempero: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Benin, the hotbed of prostitution

Na the hub, from there they export them to Europe.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by KendrickAyomide: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:

You are a fool
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Countersam:

See them oh.. "my pikin dey school"

guy u dey craze.

laff wan kee me for here grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.