Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (98449 Views)

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
It is well,
I comment my reserve
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Forget Benin. It's worst in Lagos. Go to the Island on a Friday night. Benin clubs still dey learn work where Lagos clubs dey. If I had money to invest, I'll either open a club or open a hotel. You will always make money because Nigerians love to spend, spend and spend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
"Fun" undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Friend01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
You're crazy and needs serious medical attention.

oga you need it most.
Who. don't know. the benins are the ones corrupting all other youths from Edo with their way ward life style.
I live and I. schooled in a Edo most girls from Benin are not even. close to call wife materials.
All they know is sex,sex, sex and even more sex with no sense .

I am really angry that I am sharing the same state with money grubbers who think life starts and ends in our many clothes, cars, property and women you are able to bed.

Any time any of those low life come close to me I feel like deodorizing that environment.
Benin has the highest number of churches you can think of in the south but the most immoral of acts and people come from there.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Friend01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ekez:

Hey oga be careful

Careful for saying the truth?

I used to tell people that unusually threaten others with such word that, the worst that can happen to a man is death.
Why should he be afraid for saying the obvious

Benin youths need to change.
That life they are living is not a life.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Benin is the capital of yahoo boys and prostitutes. Every average boy you see in benin, is either bleaching, wears a ugly tat on, wears a collection of serial fake designer clothes, sags his trousers, drives a big car and harbours from one cheap hotel to another.
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

Damn Benin! such a cursed place

Na craze dy wori u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Eagba(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
cr7lomo:
typical black man mentality.... all they know is sex party buy expensive drinks and defraud to meet expectations... the average black man thinks that this determines success.... well, that's why it called club jokers they are all jokers
thank you for this your comment
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by CHARLESTON007(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2018
jayson87:
Benin is the capital of yahoo boys and prostitutes. Every average boy you see in benin, is either bleaching, wears a ugly tat on, wears a collection of serial fake designer clothes, sags his trousers, drives a big car and harbours from one cheap hotel to another.
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

who be this mugu

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Sapphy19(f): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2018
olaniyilukman:
Na somebody future wife be this oh.. God whatever sin that I have commitment that will make you punishment me with kind of girl as a wife, I hereby seek for forgiveness..
Hahahahaha
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by leonn(m): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2018
Omooo that baby look like grand ma o
Jay5mie:
undecided

op where the bralessness
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Richieeleeee(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2018
jayson87:

See this sick, pained and cursed human
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Richieeleeee(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2018
Friend01:

oga you need it most.
Who. don't know. the benins are the ones corrupting all other youths from Edo with their way ward life style.
I live and I. schooled in a Edo most girls from Benin are not even. close to call wife materials.
All they know is sex,sex, sex and even more sex with no sense .

I am really angry that I am sharing the same state with money grubbers who think life starts and ends in our many clothes, cars, property and women you are able to bed.

Any time any of those low life come close to me I feel like deodorizing that environment.
Benin has the highest number of churches you can think of in the south but the most immoral of acts and people come from there.
Another bitter fellow... god of anger, anger finish you dia
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Friend01(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
Richieeleeee:

Another bitter fellow... god of anger, anger finish you dia

It is an expression of good will at something immoral.
Bros, if you have lost your sense of morality go find it elsewhere and save yourself you caustic vituperation.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by jayson87: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Richieeleeee:

See this sick, pained and cursed human
From you moniker alone... i can tell you an one expert concessionaire on internet fraud
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by mtngloetiartel: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2018
olaniyilukman:
Na somebody future wife be this oh.. God whatever sin that I have commitment that will make you punishment me with kind of girl as a wife, I hereby seek for forgiveness..
see prayer point lol
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by jayson87: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2018
CHARLESTON007:
who be this mugu
see painment, am sure you are so bleached, have a gold chain dangling on your neck, and got a iphone x max yet have no job
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by madrid5: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Am a proud beni man,those of you complaining about our life style should shut up,white people that rule the world when you live among these people you will find out they club and have more sex than even black yet they have prosperity. Even if we travel abroad its because Nigeria is a failed state and we like money alot,is it not better to travel abroad and do yahoo than to stay in Benin and increase the crime rate and join cult? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by rtdCivilservant: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
rame18:

it's not giving them a bad name, they are bad people 95% of them are.
where are you from idiot
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Famousbabe:
More photos and watch videos
HERE
Falz spotted

Who's the guy on the right in the last picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.