Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (98450 Views)

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by nwakibie3(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
future nigerian leaders
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by movetoca: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Is club joker the only club they have in that joke of a town called Benin?.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Ekez(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Benin is the capital of yahoo boys and prostitutes. Every average boy you see in benin, is either bleaching, wears a ugly tat on, wears a collection of serial fake designer clothes, sags his trousers, drives a big car and harbours from one cheap hotel to another.
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

Damn Benin! such a cursed place
Hey oga be careful
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fuqman:
I don't know if I'm the only one but those long artificial eyelashes disgust me..
I hate it too,even the short ones.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Deltatoto: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Famousbabe:
Watch videos of sexy braless ladies twerking, smoking and dancing, having fun with guys
HERE
i don burn money for this club sha
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by blindjustice13(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
No be jokers with their hiv infested girls fùck at your own peril
how did you come to have knowledge of this?,did they infect you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by osibenaezekiel: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Benin is the capital of yahoo boys and prostitutes. Every average boy you see in benin, is either bleaching, wears a ugly tat on, wears a collection of serial fake designer clothes, sags his trousers, drives a big car and harbours from one cheap hotel to another.
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shofor yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

Bros, na true you talk.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by blindjustice13(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
Every average girl in benin, exposes her womanliness, sleeps with even a rat for money, all about clubbing and party, dirty and resplendently overbearing with choice of clothing, clingly to men as their only life hope of survival, shops for yahoo boys from hearsay gossips.

Benin girls have all gone to Italy, those girls are ibos and yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
pacino26:
NL unconsciously de advertise the club without knowing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On a serious note am gonna party there once I visit Benin.

It's not unconsciously. They are being paid to advertise. It's obvious from the topic in front page.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Divay22(f): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Some people know how to take risk o shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by 360command: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Why are Nigerian Clubs so f*cking small angry angry
then you never go Ghana.. I think benin city clubs are fcking small. Lagos clubs try..
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by DONADAMS(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fuqman:
I don't know if I'm the only one but those long artificial eyelashes disgust me..
maybe cos I love em die
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
all I see is hoe
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by subong360: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
my brother more blessings true facts man
jayson87:

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by pedrilo: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
This particular club is giving Edo a bad name. Obaseki pls shut it down!
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by myk2mic: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
blindjustice13:
Benin girls have all gone to Italy, those girls are ibos and yorubas

You know well I swear grin grin grin

but wetin the bros you quote write na true, and all them Benin girls never go Italy yet, the ones wey remain na Dem u dey see for the pics

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by rame18(f): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
pedrilo:
This particular club is giving Edo a bad name. Obaseki pls shut it down!

it's not giving them a bad name, they are bad people 95% of them are.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by osaslord500(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:

Don't generalize please
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Mishaya: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigerians and chasing useless meaningless ventures

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by blindjustice13(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
myk2mic:

You know well I swear grin grin grin

but wetin the bros you quote write na true, and all them Benin girls never go Italy yet, the ones wey remain na Dem u dey see for the pics
shut up and accept the truth.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by doncheadle: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
God forbid! These black, smelly Nigerian girl buttocks?!!!
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by nonyjay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
LOL ... me too.... my wife once put it on when we wanted to go out... I just told her " baby come closer... I want to tell you something " .... I jerk the thing off myself... lol... everyone at home laugh tire that day ..

quote author=Fuqman post=73186335]I don't know if I'm the only one but those long artificial eyelashes disgust me..[/quote]
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by olawonder(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wait, na man be dis abi na transexual?

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by Nature8(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Countersam:

See them oh.. "my pikin dey school"

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
What's d essence of this post? NL blocking informative post but allowing&promoting posts with obscenities

https://www.nairaland.com/4842008/stan-lee-comic-book-legend
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
rame18:

it's not giving them a bad name, they are bad people 95% of them are.

How did u come about d 95%? How did u do ur research?
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by deebrain(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
The ladies must always be half naked.

Gender equality is a joke indeed.
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Normal things
hmmmm, so you do join them abi?
Re: Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
They are enjoying their lives while it last, not knowing that they will give account of their actions when the time comes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.