Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis (31924 Views)

Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code / University Of Ibadan International School Hijab Ban An Invitation To Chaos-MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

I don't know your age or your status but your opinion is very crass... Comparing Nigeria which is a secular state to core Islamic countries is unreasonable... this is Nigeria where you are allowed to practice religion of your choice. As muslims we have no problem with any forms of dressing every others wears. but Hijab is our identity and we shall not compromise on this... what I don't understand is why are you feeling insecure about this.. inferiority complex is the order of the day.
Then go to the school that allows it rather than cause unnecessary troubles... It's that simple

11 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by ollah2: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Our Nairaland Christians from every corner of the country and diaspora wouldn't like this. No room for bigotry, hate and hypocrisy amongst worshippers of the old gods and new in South West
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by pawesome(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

I don't know your age or your status but your opinion is very crass... Comparing Nigeria which is a secular state to core Islamic countries is unreasonable... this is Nigeria where you are allowed to practice religion of your choice. As muslims we have no problem with any forms of dressing every others wears. but Hijab is our identity and we shall not compromise on this... what I don't understand is why are you feeling insecure about this.. inferiority complex is the order of the day.
lol...pot calling kettle black... Inferiority complex is destroying you guys hence d need to show off dt u guys re always dia by using hijab... Even corruption Hausa Muslims don't disturb with this hijab thing like u guys do

11 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Mutemenot(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmm, this people never feel comfortable in the absent of problem.. Northern troublesome life style 'll soon take over our west, may God never allow them succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by nawtyme: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Komolafe89:
animal will the hijab affecting you ? Do they force you to to use it or what affects you there
But sharia police in Kano can destroy alcohol even when they don't drink it. Are they forced to drink alcohol?

18 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
No one has the monopoly of madness.

Until Muslims and their leaders speak against hiding bombs in hijab as haram ,I will not take this people serious ,nonsense and ingredients undecided.
Its called a UNIFORM. I hope they know what it means undecided undecided

Just curious tho, why are Muslims always pissed?always disturbing the peace of the nation and making a fuss out of nothing

9 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by 4gunners(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Sometimes I just wonder!

Will the hijab give them knowledge?
Will the hijab make them stop doing bad thing?

What religion as done to us in this country can never be mention.....later u will tell me is peace you guys seek!
Always want to dominate where they are.
Don't mind them. Go to the north east and see how they carry the hijab matter for head. Yet, the regions is the most backward region in terms of everything you can think of

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:30am On Nov 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Sometimes I just wonder!

Will the hijab give them knowledge?
Will the hijab make them stop doing bad thing?

What religion as done to us in this country can never be mention.....later u will tell me is peace you guys seek!
Always want to dominate where they are.
u said it all..The country is now...Things fall part..
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by herkeem: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2018
For two days last week, students of the International School, Ibadan, did not take classes; and it was not down to an industrial action. Well, students of the parent institution — the University of Ibadan (UI) — are at home as well. The plight of UI students is understandable: the Academic ‘Strike’ Union of Universities (ASUU) is on one of its trademark industrial actions as part of its never-ending funding feud with the government. But ISI students experienced a disruption in academic activity due to a needless, in fact irritating, bickering over the propriety of hijabs in a school environment.

For a while, some parents of Muslim pupils of ISI had been trying to convince the management to allow hijab wearing in the school but the management was unwilling to discuss. Frustrated by the continuous snob, the parents took laws into their hands. On November 9, writing under the name International School Muslim Parents’ Forum (ISMPF), they notified the school of their decision to enforce their desire. Three days later, on Monday November 12, some of these parents called their wards to the ISI car park and distributed hijabs to them. The Principal, Mrs Phibean Olowe, sighted them, and instantly ended the ongoing school assembly. The school was shut, technically, for two days, but since resuming, the hijab-donning pupils have not tasted classes. On Wednesday, they were allowed in but locked in the library; on Thursday and Friday, they were turned back altogether.

The Muslim parents argue that their right to hijab comes from the Nigerian Constitution’s recognition of the freedom of association and religion. But the position of the ISI Court of Governors, chaired by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration) of UI, Professor Abideen Aderinto, is clear. The current dress code will be maintained; ISI is a private school with its own rules; a 55-year-old dress culture will not be upended. The real issues, though, are deeper.

I have read yes and no arguments on the use of hijabs in ISI, but I still haven’t heard — perhaps I haven’t been voracious enough exactly why this apparel is important to the Muslim. What does the hijab represent? Does it harm a Christian, pagan or traditionalist? Does it unsettle the learning environment?

I have been fascinated by the 31st verse of the 24th chapter of the Quran, known as Surah An-Nur (the light), which justifies the use of the hijab:

And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their private parts; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their khimār over their breasts and not display their beauty except to their husband, their fathers, their husband’s fathers, their sons, their husbands’ sons, their brothers or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments.

I honestly cannot understand the opposition to an apparel that does nothing other than encourage modesty, humility and sexual purity. For context: I’m Christian; so I have been, so will I forever be.

One underlying reason for the anti-hijab sentiment among some Christians is the feeling that Muslims are trying to dominate Christians. They will deny but if you’re looking for them around you, they are the ones who say hijabs can’t be worn so long nuns or priests aren’t allowed to show up in school in their religious attires. Yet it’s an argument that falls flat before it has ever been shot — because they compare a mere apparel with a full-fledged attire. Religion is no competition; Christians and Muslims shouldn’t be in a battle to outdo each other. If you look further, these people will tell you ISI Muslim parents should take their wards to an Ansar-ud-Deen or Nawar-ud-Deen school. But until a Muslim parent has taken his ward to a St. Peter’s College or a Catholic secondary school, he has done no wrong. ISI is a secular school, hence both Christians and Muslims should be welcome.

I have studied the much-vaunted ISI rules and regulations, and I’m still at a loss how hijab wearing violates the document. The document states clearly how students should be dressed. More importantly, it lists the adornments/ornaments that should not be found on a student. These include: attachments, wigs, weave-on, bangles, necklaces, chains, rings, dangling ear-rings, jeans, pencil trousers and slim-fitted shirts/trousers. Nowhere in that document is the hijab mentioned; tellingly, what this means is that the document is dated and in need of some remodelling.

With ISI standing firm on its rejection of hijabs and Muslim parents also unyielding, it appears the matter is destined for a court. My bet is that ISI would lose — the Muslims can indeed lay claim to violation of a fundamental right of theirs. Section 38 (1) of the Constitution states:

Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

Section 42 adds:

A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person:- (a) be subjected either expressly by, or in the practical application of, any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religions or political opinions are not made subject;

If the ISI Muslim parents get lawyers who are able to substantially argue the violations of these sections by the rejection of hijab-wearing pupils from school, they have a case. In any case, there are encouraging precedents to suggest how such a case would be decided. Firdaus Amasa caused quite a stir in December 2017 when she insisted on wearing the hijab to her Call to Bar ceremony. The University of Ilorin law graduate was denied entry to the venue and, by extension, the legal profession. However, the Body of Benchers — the professional body concerned with the admission of prospective students into the Nigerian Law School — subsequently approved the use of the Islamic apparel. Amasa eventually attended her Call to Bar in July 2018. A similar case in Lagos public primary and secondary schools could potentially end in an Amasa-esque manner. A Lagos High Court had initially held that denying pupils the chance to wear hijab does not infringe on their constitutional rights. However, this judgement was upturned by the Appeal Court in July 2016. Only last week, the state government wrote schools to remind them hijabs remain allowed until the final determination of the matter by the Supreme Court.

What is happening in ISI is a manifestation of the level of ethnic, religious and associational intolerance not only in the wider University of Ibadan campus but in the society itself. The UI that should be championing freedom of speech and association has banned student unionism for close to two years now. Nothing more than management’s intolerance for dissenting student voice! Its Student Union Building is currently lying fallow. Even the non-political associations in that building, including the Union of Campus Journalists (UCJ), were chased out of their offices like petty thieves — without the chance to pick up just a piece of paper from their archives. That’s the same UCJ that has produced numerous high-grade journalists who have distinguished themselves nationally and internationally. I worry that without a secretariat to run its activities, without the chance to at least retrieve documents containing its rich history, UI risks inflicting a wedge between past and current generations of campus journalists. Long and short, UI is already writing the obituary of campus journalism. Nigerian journalism will suffer the primary damage, while the larger society won’t escape the knock-on effect.

Back to ISI, Nigeria as a heterogeneous country. With 250 ethnic groups who speak more than 250 languages, plus a multi-religious makeup that includes the highest population of Muslims in sub-Saharan Africa, we must stop expecting to look into any secular gathering and see a homogeneously-dressed audience, for example. Yes, look into an ISI and see clusters of neatly-worn hijabs over school uniforms. This is the reality of our diversity; we cannot run away from it. ISI is trying to, but it will be short-lived; the permanent solution would be for ISI to discuss with Muslim parents on how hijabs can be worn neatly, sizably and uniformly such that our religious diversity is represented without compromising the uniformity expected of pupils’ appearance.

Soyombo, former Editor of the TheCable and the International Centre for Investigative Reporting (ICIR), tweets @fisayosoyombo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Debra911(f): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

There s a saying when you're in Rome, you should behave like the romans. In the school uniform , ijab wasn't included, why can't they just forfeit ijab while going to school and when they go home ,they can put on their Ijab. If ijab must be your identity, then go to a Muslim school not to reshape the laws guiding a school because of your religion. In my secondary days, we had this challenge. But the principal made it clear, pls put on a cap since u cant open your hair, everyone was made 2 wear d cap as part of d skull uniform and in your house wears u can put on your Ijabs. The principal made it clear because my school is federal and our uniform was a symbol anytime we go 4 any competition. While the hostel wears ,these girls put on their Ijab , nobody querries them, pls obeying a law should be important

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Etimocracy(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

Hijab is certainly your identity, no one doubts that. However, would u therefore force it down the throat of an institution that has a certain dress code which doesn't entail wearing hijab. If the Parents are dissatisfied with the school system, why not withdraw their wards to where it suits them instead of causing chaos. So much for the religion of peace!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Komolafe89:
animal will the hijab affecting you ? Do they force you to to use it or what affects you there
Haba!!! Must you abuse to pass a message??

2 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2018
4gunners:
Don't mind them. Go to the north east and see how they carry the hijab matter for head. Yet, the regions is the most backward region in terms of everything you can think of
all those hijab and eleha wearing things are the most promiscuous especially in ondo,oyo and kwara.. They wear those and still are engage in casual unprotected sex with all menial workers...Because the old useless malllam and alhaji is busy slamming his head upandan and acquiring young brides he can't cater for.. It's a terrible situation we are in...Even in 21st century.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by waali(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2018
So to avoid dividing the children, the Muslim students should now dress in a way that's acceptable in the Christian faith and abandon their own right? Nobody is forcing anyone to wear Hijab but for those that want, it's their right (since they have the right to choose the faith to follow).

You can't come and tell me not to dress in an Islamic way and I agree then end up dressing like a Christian.
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by ollah2: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2018
skarlett:

You think you're the only one that knows how to protest undecided take your children to Muslim school and leave the secular schools if you don't want to abide by the school's laid down code of dressing.

Btw you should remove the hijab/turban from your head to allow your brain receive sense since you don't know what inferiority complex means undecided

Is the school a christian school?
How is the school financed?
Do you are Muslims clamouring for hijab in covenant, redeemer etc schools?
Shove your hate down your as.shole
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by StPete: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

You didn’t read his write up, you just jumped on him like a dog on heat. Go back and read his words slowly. Read with an open mind and purge yourself off religious sentiments. It is better not to speak and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it

3 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by sekundosekundo: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

Hijab is your identity you said.

How many times have you protested against bad education etc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by emmaitive(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Komolafe89:
see dis goat..islam is satanic violent,killin and blood lettin are the hallmark of islam.
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by nawtyme: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2018
herkeem:
The International School Ibadan (ISI) and the Hijab Ban.

ISI is a secondary school under the control of the management of University of Ibadan. The school has been in the news in the last few days for its refusal to allow willing female Muslim students use Hijab on their uniform. The situation has degenerated to the extent that the Muslim students were shut out of the school among other unwarranted actions of the school as represented by the Principal, one Mrs Phebean Olowe.

I have read and listened to different opinions on the development and I am not sorry for the positions I take on the matter. Before I conclude with my positions however, I have a few questions for the Principal in question as well as anyone with position same as or similar to that of the school management:

1. Does the wearing of Hijab by the willing female Muslim students portend any danger/evil for their colleagues (who don't), the school or anyone for that matter?

2. Is it against the law of the land for the students of such a 'public' school to wear Hijab?

3. Does their observance of that aspect of their constitutional rights rub or deny anyone of his?

If the genuine answers to the above questions are NO, then I am of the opinion that the assertion that the school's reactions are borne out of hatred for Islam and the Muslims must be very true and this has to stop and stop NOW.

And for those who might be asking, does their not wearing Hijab portend any danger? Yes, it does and contrary to the opinions of those that know not, not wearing Hijab makes female muslims less Muslims because it's not a flexible commandment. If your wish is really not to make them non-Muslims, let them use what makes them the Muslims that they are.

I call on all the concerned stakeholders and well meaning people of the society to intervene in good time to allow our female Muslim students join their colleagues without any further victimization, molestation, discrimination or disdainful treatment of any kind.

Leyin aponle, abuku lo Ku o........... Tori a ko le wa sa fun keke lo kolu moto.....

Adesanjo Oyejide.

Go to a muslim school. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by ollah2: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Etimocracy:

Hijab is certainly your identity, no one doubts that. However, would u therefore force it down the throat of an institution that has a certain dress code which doesn't entail wearing hijab. If the Parents are dissatisfied with the school system, why not withdraw their wards to where it suits them instead of causing chaos. So much for the religion of peace!

But you don't have problems with the same school slowing students to sing christian songs, attend schools on Fridays, praying in christian ways righy? So much for religion of tolerance

2 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by goshen26: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2018
The descendants of Ishmael the slave son always causing trouble everywhere in the world

4 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by ollah2: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2018
nawtyme:

Go to a muslim school. Simple

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Yankee101: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2018
I used to say that Yoruba land was the most tolerant part of Nigeria (except Ilorin which has always had crazy Alfas, maybe from the time of Alimi)

But not anymore

Intolerant Islamic extremism is taking deep seated roots

The Yorubas can decide if they want to be drawn back into the dark ages

9 Likes

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by rickyrex(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

hope u will be pleased if I wear my herbalist cloth and sit beside your child in the classroom. stop this trash of been too holy. hijab doesn't not make you a Muslim but your way of life. if u like cover your blood with hijab it still does not make you righteous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by chronique(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2018
The solution is simple. Allow everyone dress as they like. Get the children of the ifa priests to wear armlets and charms to school. During school hours, let the children of the ifa priests use bante(charm) to beat their Muslim counterparts and get them rolling on the floor. When it happens, muric and Co will come back to protest and other parties would insist they are just wearing their traditional religious outfits. The muslims would eventually choose between having their hijab wearing or being beaten with charms in school. Una never see wahala before.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by nawtyme: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2018
waali:
So to avoid dividing the children, the Muslim students should now dress in a way that's acceptable in the Christian faith and abandon their own right? Nobody is forcing anyone to wear Hijab but for those that want, it's their right (since they have the right to choose the faith to follow).

You can't come and tell me not to dress in an Islamic way and I agree then end up dressing like a Christian.
If you don't like the dressing in the school, withdraw and go to one which favors your dress code. You can not force a private institution to amend its values for you.
Today you are demanding hijab, if the bend, who knows what you would demand tomorrow?
Maybe it would now be forceful conversions to Islam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by shadelek(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2018
herkeem:
The International School Ibadan (ISI) and the Hijab Ban.

ISI is a secondary school under the control of the management of University of Ibadan. The school has been in the news in the last few days for its refusal to allow willing female Muslim students use Hijab on their uniform. The situation has degenerated to the extent that the Muslim students were shut out of the school among other unwarranted actions of the school as represented by the Principal, one Mrs Phebean Olowe.

I have read and listened to different opinions on the development and I am not sorry for the positions I take on the matter. Before I conclude with my positions however, I have a few questions for the Principal in question as well as anyone with position same as or similar to that of the school management:

1. Does the wearing of Hijab by the willing female Muslim students portend any danger/evil for their colleagues (who don't), the school or anyone for that matter?

2. Is it against the law of the land for the students of such a 'public' school to wear Hijab?

3. Does their observance of that aspect of their constitutional rights rub or deny anyone of his?

If the genuine answers to the above questions are NO, then I am of the opinion that the assertion that the school's reactions are borne out of hatred for Islam and the Muslims must be very true and this has to stop and stop NOW.

And for those who might be asking, does their not wearing Hijab portend any danger? Yes, it does and contrary to the opinions of those that know not, not wearing Hijab makes female muslims less Muslims because it's not a flexible commandment. If your wish is really not to make them non-Muslims, let them use what makes them the Muslims that they are.

I call on all the concerned stakeholders and well meaning people of the society to intervene in good time to allow our female Muslim students join their colleagues without any further victimization, molestation, discrimination or disdainful treatment of any kind.

Leyin aponle, abuku lo Ku o........... Tori a ko le wa sa fun keke lo kolu moto.....

Adesanjo Oyejide.
You're not making any sense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by FRESHG(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2018
GOD BLESS PROFESSOR ISHAQ AKINTOLA

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

1 Like

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by ollah2: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2018
goshen26:
The descendants of Ishmael the slave son always causing trouble everywhere in the world

Likewise descendants of Isaac, they are always causing chaos everywhere in the world.
Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by johnbu: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Sikay19:

the fact remains that there is dressing code for the school. Follow the school instruction. Even the Christian denomination has their identity as well, but it is not allowed where the law and regulation are abound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by nawtyme: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2018
ollah2:

It is a private institution. They have their rules. Abide by it or get the fvck out.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2018
ollah2:

How is the school financed?
Do you are Muslims clamouring for hijab in covenant, redeemer etc schools?
Shove your hate down your as.shole

It's a secular school with it's own mode of dressing
Must you input your Islam into a non-religious school?
If the school is not allowing your children express their religion take them to Ansar-u-deen, or is that a big deal?
Shove your hijab down your throat, your intolerance stinks to the high heavens.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What A Phd Is And What It Is Not / Japa: UK Varsities Hit With Low Revenues As Nigerians Turn To Canada / How To Increase Your Vocabulary Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.