Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

NNFF Awards, Committee. - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NNFF Awards, Committee. (19664 Views)

Tokyo2020: Star Beer Partners Nigeria Olympic Committee To Support Team Nigeria / Esports Federation Kicks Against Interim Committee / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Results of the tie breakers:

Goal Keepers award
Maduka Okoye: 4*
Ikechukwu Ezenwa: 3

Most improved award
Semi Ajayi: 3
Chidozie Awaziem: 4*

So Maduka Okoye completes the list of nominees for 'goal Keeper award'.

And Chidozie Awaziem completes the list of nominees for 'most improved award'

Cc: TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44, Forgiveness, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli, Komekn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:
Icon4s, how far? When does the voting begin?

The committee actually has till December 4th to complete this nominations task of which we have just completed. So we are good with our timing.

I think we can go ahead and announce the shortlisted Nominees by tomorrow 3rd (Tuesday), we use the next couple of days to create awareness about the voting and then voting will commence on the 6th of December and run through till 16th (10 days) then we start Collation.

Cc: Komekn, Bascovanveli, Forgiveness, TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44, Tbaba1234, Icon4s, Safarigirl
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Final List of Nominees for the 2019 NNFF Awards

1. Nigerian Player of the Year:
- Victor Osimhen
- Odion Ighalo
- Wilfred Ndidi

2. NPFL player of the Year (Featured in the 2018/2019 Season):
- Ifeanyi Anaemena
- Mfon Udoh
- Theophilus Afelokhai

3. Most Impactful New Inclusion (2019):
- Joe Ayodele-Aribo
- Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure
- Maduka Okoye

4. Best Ogedengbe Super Eagles Best Goal Keeper of the Year:
- Francis Uzoho
- Daniel Akpeyi
- Maduka Okoye

5. Stephen Keshi Best Defender of the Year:
- William Troost-Ekong
- Kenneth Omeruo
- Ola Aina

6. Samuel Okwaraji Best Midfielder of the Year:
- Wilfred Ndidi
- Joe Ayodele-Aribo
- Alex Iwobi

7. Rashidi Yekini Best Attacking player of the Year:
- Odion Ighalo
- Victor Osimhen
- Samuel Chukwueze

8. Most improved player (2019):
- Victor Osimhen
- Ola Aina
- Chidozie Awaziem

9. Young Player of the Year (U-21):
- Francis Uzoho
- Victor Osimhen
- Samuel Chukwueze

10. Best performing Foreign born Prospect of the year (Must still be eligible to play for Nigeria):
-Eberechi Ezeh
- Cyriel Dessers
- Ovie Edjaria

11. Super Falcons Player of the Year:
- Chiamaka Nnadozie
- Azeezat Oshoala
- Francisca Ordega

12. Super Eagles Goal of the Year:
- Samuel Kalu vs Benin( 2021 AFCON qualifiers)
- Paul Onuachu vs Egypt (Friendly)
- Joe Aribo vs Brazil (Friendly)

13. Best assist of the Year:
- Victor Osimhen for Chukwueze versus Lesotho ( 2021 AFCON qualifiers)
- Aina for Ighalo vs Burundi (2019 AFCON)
- Musa for Ighalo vs Cameroon ( 2019 AFCON)

14. National Team of the Year:
- The Super Falcons
- The Super Eagles
- The Golden Eaglets

Cc: Icon4s, TheSuperNerd, Bascovanveli, Forgiveness, Safarigirl, Tbaba1234, Andrewbaba44, Komekn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
On the Super Eagles Best XI, I suggest we first agree on a formation to adopt. Eg 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 3-4-3, 3-5-2 etc

Then next each of us will put up our own best XI. The player with the most nominations for a particular position wins it for that position.

Then we may create a substitutes list.

Cc: Forgiveness, Tbaba1234, Komekn, TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Icon4s:
On the Super Eagles Best XI, I suggest we first agree on a formation to adopt. Eg 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 3-4-3, 3-5-2 etc

Then next each of us will put up our own best XI. The player with the most nominations for a particular position wins it for that position.

Then we may creat a substitutes list.

Cc: Forgiveness, Tbaba1234, Komekn, TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli.

Let me start.

I suggest a 4-3-3 formation.

Let's all suggest please and we adopt the most suggested formation.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by tbaba1234: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Icon4s:

Let me start.

I suggest a 4-3-3 formation.

Let's all suggest please and we adopt the most suggested formation.

4-3-3 is our most commonly used formation so i go for it.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
tbaba1234:

4-3-3 is our most commonly used formation so i go for it.

Thanks Tbaba1234

It is like we are not so keen about this best XI thing.

We are to propose formation now for ease of nominations and some people are not saying anything only for us to adopt one and they will chose to nominate based on another.

If by end of today we don't get up to 5 out of 8 proposals for formation to adopt we may have to drop this Best XI arrangement.

Cc: Tbaba1234, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Forgiveness, TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Icon4s:

Thanks Tbaba1234

We are to propose formation now for ease of nominations and some people are not saying anything only for us to adopt one and they will chose to nominate based on another.

If by end of today we don't get up to 5 out of 8 proposals for formation to adopt we may have to drop this Best XI arrangement.

Cc: Tbaba1234, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Forgiveness, TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44
4-3-3 is okay
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:
4-3-3 is okay

Thanks Sis. This is noted
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Icon4s:

Thanks Tbaba1234

U people will complain about someone not putting forth ideas only to disregard it when it comes. Anything the majority feels is fine by me
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

U people will complain about someone not putting forth ideas only to disregard it when it comes. Anything the majority feels is fine by me

Not every idea can be taken. Please state your own preferred Formation.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

You people will complain about being disregarded, when you refuse to put forth ideas when you ought to.

You cannot come after something has been established and complain about being disregarded
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:

You people will complain about being disregarded, when you refuse to put forth ideas when you ought to.

You cannot come after something has been established and complain about being disregarded

Sus na lie u dey talk. I put forth my idea. Even prior to u calling me out I had put forth my idea so don't go there.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Icon4s:

Not every idea can be taken. Please state your own preferred Formation.

Like i said anything is fine. Since na only una know ball.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
4-3-3 it is. Sorry for the late reply. I do think Rohr plays more of 4-2-3-1 though which is actually the same personnel used to execute 4-3-3.

His 4-2-3-1 does look more like a 4-3-3 especially with Kalu and Chukwueze as the wing forwards.

So yeah 4-3-3 it is.

Icon4s:

Thanks Tbaba1234

Icon4s:

Then we may create a substitutes list.

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by andrewbaba44: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
4-2-3-1 is da best

Cc: Tbaba1234, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Forgiveness, TheSuperNerd, andrewbaba44

1 Like

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Sus na lie u dey talk. I put forth my idea. Even prior to u calling me out I had put forth my idea so don't go there.
which idea was this? undecided
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Super Eagles Best XI

4-3-3 has 4 nominations
4-2-3-1 has 1 nomination.

Bascovanveli goes with whatever nominations from the majority. So the two more nominations pending cannot change the result of the nominations.

It therefore means we adopt the 4-3-3 Formation.

Let us now go ahead and propose our preferred best XI. BASED ON A 4-3-3 FORMATION

Cc: TheSuperNerd, Safarigirl, Andrewbaba44, Komekn, Bascovanveli, Forgiveness, tbaba1234
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Icon4s:
Super Eagles Best XI

4-3-3 has 4 nominations

Bascovanveli goes with whatever nominations from the majority. So the two more nominations pending cannot change the result of the nominations.

Let us now go ahead and propose our preferred best XI. BASED ON A 4-3-3 FORMATION

Cc: TheSuperNerd, Safarigirl, Andrewbaba44, Komekn, Bascovanveli, Forgiveness, tbaba1234

My best XI:

.................Akpeyi
Awaziem...Omeruo...Ekong...Aina

.............Ndidi
..............................Aribo
..................Iwobi

Chukwueze.... Ighalo......Kalu

Cc: Forgiveness, Safarigirl, Bascovanveli, Tbaba1234, TheSuperNerd, Komekn, Andrewbaba44.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2019
My Super Eagles Best XI for 2019 (4-3-3 formation):

GK - Daniel Akpeyi (Just edges Uzoho as he played more and was part of our run to the Afcon Semis).

CB- William Troost Ekong
CB- Kenneth Omeruo
RB- Chidozie Awaziem (played more at RB this year than anyone else and was very solid indeed. Was a joy to watch at the Afcon. Was one of only two players who was not dribbled past in the tournament- The other was Omeruo).
LB- Ola Aina (Has to be Aina who has been our best fullback all year either on the left or the right. Definitely edges Collins who also had a decent year in the GWG).

DM- Wilfred Onyinye "The Rock" Ndidi
CM- Joseph Ayodele Aribo (Interesting how he gets my nod ahead of an Etebo who was a mainstay at Egypt 2019. Fact is Aribo has been an upgrade so far. No disrespect to Etebo who was really decent at the Afcon).
AM- Alexander Iwobi

CF- Odion Ighalo (He gets my nod ahead of Osimhen as he scored the most goals this year and also delivered at the Afcon finishing as top scorer. Osimhen is already making us forget Iggy but Iggy has done enough this year to earn this spot. Osimhen will make my bench for 2019).

RW- Samuel Chukwueze

LW- Samuel Kalu (the fit Kalu was dearly missed at the Afcon featuring only against Madagascar in the first round while still not exactly fit and against Tunisia which saw a much fitter Kalu come in and cause the Tunisians problems leaving us with thoughts of "what could have been had he been fit". Kalu gets my nod ahead of Musa and Simon).

My Reserves: Francis Uzoho (GK), Jamilu Collins, Semi Ajayi, Oghenekaro Etebo, Moses Simon, Victor Osimhen, Ahmed Musa.

Icon4s:
Super Eagles Best XI

4-3-3 has 4 nominations

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Icon4s:
Super Eagles Best XI

4-3-3 has 4 nominations

Gk- Akpeyi
LB- Aina
CB- Omeruo
CB- Ekong
RB- Awaziem
CMF- Etebo
DMF- Ndidi
AMF- Iwobi
RWF- Chukwueze
CF- Ighalo
LWF- Musa
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Akpeyi
Aina
Omeruo
Ekong
Awaziem
Etebo
Ndidi
Iwobi
Chukwueze
Ighalo
Musa

Please put them in their respective positions. Thanks.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
Super Eagles XI

GKFrancis Uzoho....
RB Chidozie Awaziem
LB Ola Aina
CB William Troost-Ekong
CB: Kenneth Omeruo
DM: Wilfred Ndidi
CM: Joe Aribo
AM: Alex Iwobi
RW: Samuel Chukwueze
LW: Ahmed Musa
ST: Odion Ighalo

Cc icon4s, thesupernerd, komekn, bascovanveli, forgiveness, andrewbaba44, tbaba1234
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Komekn, Forgiveness, Andrewbaba44 we still await your Super Eagles Best XI
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good day Lady and Gentlemen.

The voting exercise has been concluded. Now Collation follows.

Please I nominate TheSuperNerd to join me in the Collation of the votes. You release yours and I release mine so that we can be doubly sure.

Cc: tbaba1234, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Forgiveness, Andrewbaba44, Safarigirl, TheSuperNerd, Icon4s.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
On the Super Eagles Best XI. Forgiveness, Andrewbaba44 and Komekn have refused to submit their nominations but we have to move on.

I nominate Bascovanveli and Safarigirl to do the compilation based on players nominated for each position.

The look ahead is to release the Super Eagles Best XI same day we release the results of the votings, which should be before the end of this week.

Cc: Safarigirl, TheSuperNerd, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Andrewbaba44, forgiveness, tbaba1234, Icon4s.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by andrewbaba44: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Icon4s:
On the Super Eagles Best XI. Forgiveness, Andrewbaba44 and Komekn have refused to submit their nominations but we have to move on.

I nominate Bascovanveli and Safarigirl to do the compilation based on players nominated for each position.

The look ahead is to release the Super Eagles Best XI same day we release the results of the votings, which should be before the end of this week.

Cc: Safarigirl, TheSuperNerd, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Andrewbaba44, forgiveness, tbaba1234, Icon4s.

I was thinking i did oooo

But as you said , we have to move on
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
To start counting from December 6 now.... Chaaaiiii... I don enter today. sad

Icon4s, you dey try ooo. But I will do my best. Thankfully I have Yara Yara grin

Icon4s:
Good day Lady and Gentlemen.

The voting exercise has been concluded. Now Collation follows.

Please I nominate TheSuperNerd to join me in the Collation of the votes. You release yours and I release mine so that we can be doubly sure.

Cc: tbaba1234, Bascovanveli, Komekn, Forgiveness, Andrewbaba44, Safarigirl, TheSuperNerd, Icon4s.

Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by kingbasuraiii(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2019
please how do I vote and can I still nominate my preferred XI ??
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
To start counting from December 6 now.... Chaaaiiii... I don enter today. sad

Icon4s, you dey try ooo. But I will do my best. Thankfully I have Yara Yara grin

No, u don't have to go through the main house.

Just go to your profile and click on your quotes and you will see all your mentions.
Re: NNFF Awards, Committee. by Icon4s(m): 4:39am On Dec 17, 2019
kingbasuraiii:
please how do I vote and can I still nominate my preferred XI ??

Sorry bro.
Firstly, this thread is for the Committee members only.
Secondly voting closed yesterday
Thirdly, only Committee members nominate First XI

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.