Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? (6510 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Lascodi(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
As a guy...I think is very difficult to get a girlfriend
I have approAched lots of girls in my school,but it doesn't work out
even a girl will come telling me I'm handsome and she likes me.. asking her out, she says no

why is it like this?
why do all ladies seem to be taken??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by SweetBuns(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
You haven't upped your game, that's why

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by klenton(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
maybe u have mouth odour

just go to a corner cover ur mouth with ur hand and blow Air...u will see what i mean.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by 9jaown(m): 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you no get money, hide ya face

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
SweetBuns:

Op, here's your chance. This ONE seems smart! Se u dig??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by samysmoothfresh: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
klenton:
maybe u have mouth odour

just go to a corner cover ur mouth with ur hand and blow Air...u will see what i mean.

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Lascodi(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
SweetBuns:
i don't get.. please elucidate.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Ranchhoddas: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
It is the Pareto principle at work!
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lascodi:
As a guy...I think is very difficult to get a girlfriend
I have approAched lots of girls in my school,but it doesn't work out
even a girl will come telling me I'm handsome and she likes me.. asking her out, she says no

why is it like this?
why do all ladies seem to be taken??

On average, 12 ladies date one rich guy. He cycles them perfectly and makes sure they never meet each other.

If you can recall, there was a recent statistics that showed that twice the number of our women had HIV compared to the men. That's a ratio of 2:1, that's a huge gap, scientifically speaking. It should be 1.01:1 at least, but becAuse of what I stated above, that's why we have such jarring difference.

This statistics is only for HIV ohh, which is hard to contact. So you get the point.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
op

why are you looking for girlfriend? you want to satisfy your sexual fantasy

you are broke thats why it's difficult for you to get one, make money and they're would be yearning to date you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by babyfaceafrica: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
make money.ladies will ask you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Jayslicky: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
There many girls who would date you but you being choosy, stop going for big ass and boobs. The right girl is there with you but you have refused to notice her BTW stop wooing stylish runz girls.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Seandisputed(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
All of you shouting go and make money should calm down first, e no easy like that na
What if the money refuses to come nko?

17 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by okoroemeka(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yuletide25:
op

why are you looking for girlfriend? you want to satisfy your sexual fantasy

you are broke thats why it's difficult for you to get one, make money and they're would be yearning to date you
package yourself every well and u will see self confidence flowing inside you,there's even a designer perfume that smells like money,Fahrenheit by Christian Dior.girls are moved by what they see,feel,smell and touch.ask anyone with good packaging and a neat car, na you go run.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by mubaking: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seandisputed:
All of you shouting go and make money should calm down first, e no easy like that na
What if the money refuses to come nko?
most of them have not tried real hustling b4

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Seandisputed(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=mubaking post=73216672] most of them have not tried real hustling b4 [/quote Nobody wants to be left behind in making this money but we have to face reality
Not like it's being plucked from a tree.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Joshuaikwue: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2018
In this era like this, girlfriend is still difficult for you? When they're everywhere like bend down select.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Aaronzy: 3:17am On Nov 23, 2018
9jaown:
If you no get money, hide ya face
if u no get money, no hide ur face.. Show ur face make person help you

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by 9jaown(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2018
Aaronzy:
if u no get money, no hide ur face.. Show ur face make person help you
base on girl matter!! I repeat, if you no get money hide ya face.
Who wan help sef.. lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2018
9jaown:
base on girl matter!! I repeat, if you no get money hide ya face.
Who wan help sef.. lol

Money, money and more money, that's all we ever talk about in relationships. Our society is the poster child for the destructive effects of corruption and placing material considerations above all else.

We shall all be here to witness the complete destruction of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2018
It's because you're still under 21 and you carry bag around the school wearing a baggy trousers with big long sleeve and a pair of lenses forming serious student

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by AvatarSoka: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2018
next time a lady rejects you ask why she did, you just want to know...then walk on her answer

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2018
When you approach a lady the first time don't go about telling her you like her and that she is beautiful and don't sound too needy. Thats a no no nosince it will make things harder for you.

Instead strike a convo about school,work etc, ask her name , don't smile too much, don't make silly jokes and don't be in a rush to collect her no. or see her next time. Just flow. Stay friendly, yet serious... Keep talking to her, get to know before you ask her out.

As for me I wait for the green light, you don't wanna bug a girl who doesn't give a Bleep about you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Miggs(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Money, money and more money, that's all we ever talk about in relationships. Our society is the poster child for the destructive effects of corruption and placing material considerations above all else.

We shall all be here to witness the complete destruction of Nigeria.
It is a highly destructive mindset.How can a woman like a man because of his money?Impossible.It is the money she likes not the man.When or if the money goes,the woman also goes.If a woman tells any man "he can't afford her" that man should RUN

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Biingoo: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2018
I swear they're all in a relationship. Never have I met a girl that is single ....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2018
Miggs:
It is a highly destructive mindset.How can a woman like a man because of his money?Impossible.It is the money she likes not the man.When or if the money goes,the woman also goes.If a woman tells any man "he can't afford her" that man should RUN

We shall see where this mindset shall get our girls in particular. Men can always wait and watch. But what about our girls? Can they do the waiting game?

If the foundation is destroyed,what can the righteous do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by moststylish(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
when na them dey rush me for here.....funny enough not all girls are willing to date a yahoo boy. I was shocked when I met a fine clean fair girl online staying on her own and was crushing all over me even when she makes more money than me. Its all about the swag sha
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
you are going about it the wrong way .before a girl can date you she has to have some feelings for you if not friendzone is sure .you can trigger attraction by being extremely confident and funny and a little cocky when interacting with them subconscious they will consider you a potential boyfriend that means half of the work is done now start acting like her boyfriend till you make the move to kiss her .you will know if she is interested in you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / See The Most Beautiful And Sexy Albino From Kenyan (photos) / A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.