Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? (6540 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Acidosis(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Biingoo: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2018
TessBiwom:
I'm from crossriver.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Physika(f): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Acidosis:

ahahaha grin tenk you sir

Don't mention, lol

If you nor waste the money, wetin u gain?

*runs.out

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lascodi:
As a guy...I think is very difficult to get a girlfriend
I have approAched lots of girls in my school,but it doesn't work out
even a girl will come telling me I'm handsome and she likes me.. asking her out, she says no

why is it like this?
why do all ladies seem to be taken??

op if you are a fine boy as you claim and girls still turn you down it maybe because you lack self-esteem.women love it when a guy is very sure of himself i mean very confident in himself although she may test you to know if you are man enough.learn to improve in your confidence it works.

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by 9jaown(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
TessBiwom:

You're free to say what's on your mind dear.
Am in Abuja Nd Your location says Abuja.. do you mind....?

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Gbagbuo247: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by kollinzgee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gbagbuo247:
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ

if they ask for martured guys now you go raise hand up.babies on nairaland
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
because of whom u re
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Gbagbuo247: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
kollinzgee:

if they ask for martured guys now you go raise hand up.babies on nairaland

E pain aaam grin grin

I warned you to stop reading,
but nbanu you won't hear
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by TessBiwom(f): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
9jaown:

Am in Abuja Nd Your location says Abuja.. do you mind....?
fortunately or unfortunately,I am in Abakaliki at the moment. I will be back by Christmas.

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by 9jaown(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
TessBiwom:

fortunately or unfortunately,I am in Abakaliki at the moment. I will be back by Christmas.
Oya nau
We hookup when you come back..
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by hrhmuyi11: 10:28am On May 08, 2019
Lascodi:
As a guy...I think is very difficult to get a girlfriend
I have approAched lots of girls in my school,but it doesn't work out
even a girl will come telling me I'm handsome and she likes me.. asking her out, she says no

why is it like this?
why do all ladies seem to be taken??

I USED TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM Then I stumbled upon a dating app on Google play store, what I normally do before I download any app on play store is to check the reviews first, wow I noticed it has gotten good reviews generally, as a matter of fact one female user said “I met the love of my life on this app. Shuga is really sweet” as soon as I saw it in had only one thing in mind, if this lady can meet good people here and find love, I can too. The name of the dating app is SHUGA, they call it the Top free dating app in AFRICA but right now they are majorly starting off in Nigeria. With one mind I said let me try it, it wasn’t even more than 6mb, I downloaded it, it has a friendly interface, beautiful design, best of all, I could sign up with my facebook account, so the sign up process was very smooth, I just had to upload some good looking pictures, within 3 minutes I was done and ready to meet beautiful ladies.

All I had to do was swipe left and right, swipe left for women I don’t think I want right now and swipe right for women I want lol, within minutes I got notifications that I have been matched with 6 ladies because I found out that you can’t chat with someone unless you both like each other, which is totally cool by me. I just love the app, there are beautiful girls and cool guys on the app.

This is the download link for those interested

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dating.shuga

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShugaOfficial-861838097493290/

Instagram: @Shuga_officially
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? by Torika33: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Who says that it's difficult it depends on a person today it's not something extraordinary I mean finding a girl you just need to be open minded and everything will be alright anyway even if you a shy one you may look for a girlfriend on different dating sites there are many interracial singles https://meetville.com/catalog/us/page/2-interracial and that's cool.

The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User / My Wife Who Divorced Me Is Back Begging Me