Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

[romance] His Lips Locked On Mine And I Loved It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [romance] His Lips Locked On Mine And I Loved It. (613 Views)

Guysss She Said She Loved It! / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) / [photos/video] Sir Elton John Seen Licking His Lips After Kissing David Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[romance] His Lips Locked On Mine And I Loved It. by Sashacrystal007: 6:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Wait, I screamed. But as I opened the door, he was already out of the class. I reversed over to the side of the hall in a desperate attempt to get a good view of the mystery student while I still had the chance.

As I approached the corner, I saw him walking swiftly enough that one would think he was jogging.

Please, wait, I pleaded, but he didn’t break his stride, but kept walking. At that moment, I came to the realization that my best chance at finding out about him was slipping out of grasp, so I acted on impulse and chased.

I’d never been much of an athlete, but given the circumstance, I gave my all to the sprint. Within a few seconds, I gained a lot of distance on him, and was confident of reaching him soon. For some reason, he turned sideways and must have seen me dashing as him, so he picked up the pace and ran.

With John Doe now running, I realized that catching up with him was near impossible since he leaps covered twice the distance as mine. I knew I had to do something quick if I was going to apprehend him, so I took a risk.

All the while, John Doe had been advancing north through the hallway. I looked ahead and saw the end of the path, which projects to another passageway by the left, so I decided to cut corners, hoping to meet up with him ahead.

Still maintaining my pace, I steered into an open class to my left, got out to the other side through a window and proceeded forward. Just ahead of me was an opening to the passageway where I had predicted that he would venture.

While I was still on the run, everything seemed ridiculous to me. I thought about all I had gone through for someone who clearly doesn’t want to be found. Despite that, I knew I had to find him. I desperately wanted to get the whole mystery over with. I needed a closure.

As I arrived at the opening, I could hear his footsteps getting more audible, to signal that he was almost at the point where I hid. When I was certain that he was just a few steps away, I emerged from my hiding spot, and there he was in front of me, trying to stop his sprint out of fear for running into me. I could tell that he was going to clash with me before he could stop, so I gave way for him to flounder and stumble across the floor.

Pau! I exclaimed. “What was the meaning of all that?” I asked furiously.

Paul was one of the many school seniors who have made advances to me. Tall, charming, brilliant and boasting of a great physique, Paul was a stereotypical lady” man. I remembered the first and only time we had spoked was on the first day of resumption, when my insanely formed hips and behind sent everyone into a frenzy. I was particularly impressed by him when he approached me, but my attention was eventually swayed by John, who I later got expelled on the same day.

Paul was different from most guys who had approached me in school. While the others were full of vain pride and cocky confidence, Paul emitted serenity and calmness, and one would almost think he was shy.

“I’m sorry. I really am. I didn’t mean to put you in discomfort. I was just trying to get your attention”, Paul explained.

“Oh really? Well, you certainly got my attention after the first note you wrote, which by the way, sounded like a threat. And then I eventually caught you in the middle of dispatching a third note, and then you bailed. It just doesn’t add up. Why did you run if you were indeed trying to get my attention?”, I fired at him.

I panicked. And I didn’t know it was you. It could have been anyone; a teacher, janitor or some other student who could have thought I was trying to loot the class. He explained, even though I was half convinced and half mad at him.

So you’ve been trying to get my attention huh? Well, here I am. What have you got to say?” I inquired.

From the way his eyes wandered tensely around the hall, I could tell that he was timid. Occasionally, he tried to keep eye contact with me, but his eyes soon wandered off after a few seconds.

WIN A FREE TICKET TO DUBAI [url=https://.g./aclk?sa=L&ai=Cg0Y7TYr3W43XI7WEzAat04bQBtTD0qdUzNG9gYgI2dkeEAEg5NDLa2C3jIOFjDHIAQKoAwHIA8kEqgS3AU_Qm6hyRU3AnlABND67bYxQTK_30Q_BpY-EBO1fkFy3SEof_8-QrdS1fDBr-JRMStS3fGkv7_HI9ihMsySJFS9SYx0TJgGqJHF0-pS8UUkPXhAdrKML9izPm9CXCHkGASTDCIVc_raaO0JD6G7eihfex1AMn0ExEEK6Hri6D43IB6-Pt4dodxA6UFCJbfP21t6LA79JZbzGLFNq2NZNq4Z1IxZXd_d2gDwiCQ7BoaYtsnqD7rAs5pAGAaAGAoAH_teZPogHAZAHAqgHjs4bqAfVyRuoB7nSG6gH2csbqAfPzBuoB6a-G6gHmgbYBwHSCAYIABACGAKxCWiKsikhdZYKgAoB2BMC&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh3QqLuIzialHMIl55eRne8LLBi16js5OgD_VLLGszJlOLI33C_J4Vr7xltaKf3NK3BnvK-OQlzB9Cn8jgYPI-cU-_n299cZRPn6fYc7cisOCyxwZNzChWEETprn90y6QwtRUnIGONPp-96vQSZc64hqJFlBSw&sig=AOD64_3216Hp5jmSP45cMzKFVAwcQOqMsw&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564&nm=1&nx=493&ny=25&mb=2&bg=!kpGlkYlE-bYDJXe8WPMCAAAA3lIAAACVmQHTGeUjiITOrhEmC-LcLOQ-m4NubeLJ9or0WzQG3v6pjuSxnj1TQmC_mAJvGgW9OQoc-oEgS83bV649MrGbTpPYGqLvtj6Zr0ghgfZ7qwSOwjLZu3JHjbid3KewOMULuwMCPrAl96u_nMU1dZPWOzE57FLtArykch5hKLtJyUWEdTQjWQfmXoCiXtxKgfF7B99fTDAhH9JGUAHQa9psjQb-z8ZA13qZEbpYl0T5tusN81EO5FH-VCihb2ztPbWZNJZWTD-tnmagpCCgsSxpjABKW2exqQ0QMSWWW88tEHIt0sAQDmtjyVs526KLAC-z08_TXdjuZTfOrRH4N4QBmiUmuzu01dcZYcsSzgZx4FCG9LEW9KDIpaa8YXPpYAjxmORnr562YqGfcqWuj0xhzdCxM1DaQpVTD7PLFU6tzJ0LPYjd1gedb_8xiOhU73F8DJ0Hhi0LG5HPlhdqeSdzA2OIsIhKOTjpR1053TNULJpvyB14MLzbcWYVii-hbZCnipi491Em4BgxWbqqdoaTTcf0AXUd8VB8V-DSKLTrOBpN3v-mASMdgWdC4IgnOoQQHxijhFmN7D-F0N-DobnsXHpdDQTwjuL-Lv1frjCIyVZ7qqQ5rsY&adurl=https://business.facebook.com/TECNOMobileNigeria/photos/p.2062872830422673/2062872830422673/%3Ftype%3D3%26theater]HERE[/url]

“I’m not sure you want to hear it” Paul uttered eventually.

Oh my! Was he driving me crazy. Even though I knew what he wanted to say, I wanted to hear him say it. Knowing he was having a hard time expressing himself, I decided to help him out, since I fancied him as well.

Of course I want to hear it. I wouldn’t have embarked on such a frantic race if I didn’t want to. I confessed.

The truth is I- I- I’m sorry, I can’t, Paul said, before walking away speedily.

I froze for a while in disbelief over what had just happened. I couldn’t understand why it seemed so difficult for him to express himself. I wondered if it was because he was so shy, cos he was starting to have doubts about his feelings or if there was another girl in his life.

I told my friends about Paul and they both opined that he was merely being timid. Sophie in particular assured me that he would come around eventually, even though I wasn’t looking forward to it. I was already turned off about him.

Something had changed about Princess. Ever since the John incidence, she had become a bit more cheerful, even though she still pretty much kept to herself. Unlike before when she would simply look away, she now always smiled and sometimes winked whenever she saw me. Even though I found it worrying at first, I got used to it. On one occasion, I got carried away and unintentionally winked back at her. I looked away sharply as soon as I realized what I did, but she saw me and her smile became ever broader.

Following my disappointing meeting with Paul that day, I’d forgotten that he dropped another note in my locker, and by the time I did remember, I searched and searched, but found nothing. It seemed strange, but I managed to convince myself that I didn’t care.

Once the closing bell rang, I packed and met up with Sophie and Sharon, who were planning to head to the e-library for an assignment. Grudgingly, I agreed to join them. Shortly after we arrived at an empty section of the library, Paul appeared and asked to talk to me.

I acted lackadaisically while he apologized for walking out on me earlier. He confessed that he was nervous and unsure about how I’d react to what he had to say.

You don’t have to worry about that anymore. You don’t have to tell me, and I don’t have to hear it, I said coldly as I turned to leave.

Debby, please wait, Paul pleaded, but I took another step away from him.

While I walked away, my heartbeat increased, as I questioned the rationality in what I was doing. I knew Paul liked me, and I liked him too, yet there I was, walking away while he was about to confess his feelings to me. I wished I could rewind and not walk away from him, since turning back to hear him out already seemed too late.

I had taken about three steps away from Paul when I felt his hand on my wrist. Even though I was startled, I was glad he........ read more
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=217#

Re: [romance] His Lips Locked On Mine And I Loved It. by tollytexy(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Talkertive lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Weakness For Husband To Look After Babies While Wife Is At Work? / Eight(8) Type Of Guys Women Always Avoid / Hilarious Relationship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.