Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (44784 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by sholarr12: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
gfullmoon:
Most girls/ladys become toxic usually from series of guys sweet talk that ended up in disappointment or chop n clean mouth. Hence, they develop a psychological problem known as associationism. Let most toxic lady's tell you their stories you will know that some men are evil, wicked and crazy. It might be only like 10% of toxic girls that are natural or genetically acquired, the other 90% is man/boy made or ex- made.

The best thing to do is first hear her past stories to determine whether you can heal the broken heart or add more fuel. Idle talks says a lot about us all if you are observant enough.
The lady in question is 28/29. So, this might be true.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by efficiencie(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijaboiy:
She slapped me two consecutive times in front of my friends at an outing because i was talking to a female friend and colleague and didn't pick her call, but my damn phone wasn't even with me. My friends were taking pictures.

I acted like the so called "Real Man" and kept my cool while the event was still going on so as not to spoil things. When we got to my place, I confronted her and she labelled me with all sorts of names, I had to click the reset button. TWICE! angry

Don't ask me what that means. grin cool

reset button cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Radicalface: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
ogorwyne:

I think the reverse is the case here. Wifey is obviously scared of an angry husby. You may not be a violent person sha, but recent cases of domestic violence must have put fear in her. This calls for sober reflection if you are the husband, she does not trust you.

I'm not in anyway close to been violent and she knows that. she knows I can't stand the sight of blood.though I look tough. she knows all that and she loves me for that. in the case of being hot tempered person I admit but I always put my anger in check. thanks to an emotional intelligence course I took online one certain time.. she seriously needs the sober reflection you talked about so she could forgo her past r/s CU's she has really been hurt in the past badly CU's of her naivety..I will talk to her about it..
she also has trust issue!..
And I am the jealous type.
any help
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

at first when I found out my ex was cheating.....I confronted him but didn't threaten him....he was not even remorseful... ...I was pained... but after DAT time I confronted him.. I never brought it up to him. I let him do wat he wanted... I had already got used to him cheating on me.....there was a time I called him and a girl picked the call....this was a guy DAT even when we were dating I never picked any call he had..and I had never cheated...
in my mind I said..I will end the relationship.... it was a toxic relationship DAT stressed me....it drained me

U did the right thing. Once u speak up ur mind on the issues and it’s not addressed u move on swiftly rather than tolerate the nuisance. What u tolerate u begin to accept as normal. No need for drama.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Lumig: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Romeo386:
Must you cheat?
it's not that you want to cheat but with such a toxic reaction to issues, it is dangerous for any man to even sleep with two eyes closed because mere suspicion that you are doing something behind her, she may take your life for it,whereas you are not doing anything wrong. She's just being overprotective and falsely suspicious
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by makinson2865: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
sexdoll:

maybe the travelling is to tell the village people say i still dey kampe. shocked shocked shocked

This one weak me

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Nonsense
I fear no woman, she could do what she want but she should pray i don't survive. I don't care about the laws when matters like violence caused by a woman comes up. I bury their types in forests.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Itzurboi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
pocohantas:
I don't say what is on my mind, I simply execute them... smiley

So, I don't know why these girls just open their mouth and talk nonsense.
Mama the mama, after you nah still you.. lol
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Devonzeus(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
CXLVII:

If you won see desperate pretty Babe

Date Ishan girl

They love crazy.... Its like it runs in their blood. But xont think twice about taking your life when cheated on
Shut up. Have you met any Ishan girl before? Tribalism kill u there.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Abusto: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
Radicalface:
You had a little fight with your wife and the next thing she did was to rush straight into the kitchen and started hiding the knives away,,..

after you both had settled your scuffle,,but you were still bothered same time curious why she hid the knives ??so you decided to ask her..her reasons ..and her response was that she was hiding it from you so you wouldn't use it on her..
pls explain this situation.. is she in anyway a toxic person

She already told you.
She is not toxic but she is afraid you may lose it and harm her
I suggest you check if you have the tendencies to harm her out of rage.
Last bullet: Your wife is feeling unsafe with your anger so much that she took away possible weapons before the matter gets out of control.
Advice: She needs your reassurance and a strong feeling of protection from you. (you shar have a good wife)

9 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by simplesearch: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2018
Radicalface:
You had a little fight with your wife and the next thing she did was to rush straight into the kitchen and started hiding the knives away,,..

after you both had settled your scuffle,,but you were still bothered same time curious why she hid the knives ??so you decided to ask her..her reasons ..and her response was that she was hiding it from you so you wouldn't use it on her..
pls explain this situation.. is she in anyway a toxic person

This is clearly a problem of trust!!! You need to act fast, try to have a heart to heart discussion with her and let her open up on some of your past action that arouse her suspicion of you as a potential killer, assure her of her safety with you as long as you live. Finally both of you should cultivate the habit of praying and reading the word of together, this will restore her trust for you automatically.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by lereinter(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
I will ask her similar question too
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Bluezy13(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

.if you continue with this mentality... u won't find a good woman...

I'm thinking of having a baby mama somewhere, where I only spend time with my kids whenever I want to... While living my own private life.
They'll grow up knowing me as a loving father. Their mother can decide for herself.
If she likes, she can move in with me at old age if she doesn't get married.

7 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by pomide(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
So there was this girl i liked with the possibility of having a relationship with. On one of our dates, i jokingly asked her what she would do if her husband doesnt always come home after work, and also cheat very much....
She replied, 'i will only be looking, i will not do anything, i cant come and kill myself.'
that rely to me was weird, so we didnt date again lol, i cant comman sleep in nigeria one night and wake up in heaven the next morning....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Bluezy13(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
MannieA:

Karma bro....karma
What it I don't have daughters but sons ??

What will happen to your karma ??
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
hahahaha, but you said you won't cheat, why did you run?
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by sholarr12: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Yet you are not as malevolent as to bathe your partner in acid just for cheating on you. I mean you won't be bold or wicked enough to do a thing like that, Pocohantas.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
gfullmoon:
Most girls/ladys become toxic usually from series of guys sweet talk that ended up in disappointment or chop n clean mouth. Hence, they develop a psychological problem known as associationism. Let most toxic lady's tell you their stories you will know that some men are evil, wicked and crazy. It might be only like 10% of toxic girls that are natural or genetically acquired, the other 90% is man/boy made or ex- made.

The best thing to do is first hear her past stories to determine whether you can heal the broken heart or add more fuel. Idle talks says a lot about us all if you are observant enough.
you make sense
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by blunt(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Man up bro, their kids are with you in Lagos and Abuja..... You can run but you cannot hide, you are only postponing this battle for another day.....I came,I saw and I conquered. cool
Expensive2000:
January to November you cry about
village people. December you pay
transport fare to go and meet them. my
Dear U need deliverance.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by naijaboiy: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
mrgreen4real:

I guess you reset her mumu button#
gringrin
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by onyedika946(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Madmoizelle:
He told me he was gonna kill me and kill himself if I ever break up with him the same night I accepted to be his girlfriend, he also suggested we take an oath when we see, man! For a moment, I was very scared...
Jesus, ma guy, u fear??
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by R0ckefeller: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
pocohantas:

just what I wanted to type and people like you are very dangerous � especially if they don't show any sign

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by enonche85(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
spiralwedge:
She locked the door, hid the key and I urgently needed to go for an appointment.

She dragged me from the belt like these SARS people do.

She banged my head on the wooden bed while I asleep

Same person. I eventually ran, it was almost too late

U no blow her for neck first?.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by enonche85(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Afonja ladies can be so desperate

You are correct sir.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by enonche85(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijaboiy:
She slapped me two consecutive times in front of my friends at an outing because i was talking to a female friend and colleague and didn't pick her call, but my damn phone wasn't even with me. My friends were taking pictures.

I acted like the so called "Real Man" and kept my cool while the event was still going on so as not to spoil things. When we got to my place, I confronted her and she labelled me with all sorts of names, I had to click the reset button. TWICE! angry

Lol...we know what it means sir. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hian! Why resort to violence When everybody can easily carry their wahala and go. Some girls have strength sha

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by ManIzHot: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
My new girlfriend asked me some funny questions this morning

How long I last on bed

If I can suck pussy

Tonight I will be trying my first pussy sucking

I no wan form novice

Hope you know her HIV status oga? before you start licking Pacific ocean

11 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by OptimisticChari: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
udz:

If this is true, pls don't blame her. She's not toxic but afraid considering the news of late.

That is what I think too or maybe he has once jokingly something that got her scared or threatened her
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by 3RNEST(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijaboiy:

U mean factory reset grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by charlsecy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
Radicalface:
You had a little fight with your wife and the next thing she did was to rush straight into the kitchen and started hiding the knives away.....is she in anyway a toxic person
A toxic person would use the knives.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by spiralwedge(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
enonche85:

U no blow her for neck first?.

I was a disciple of "Never-hit-a-woman" doctrine o and she knew it. My liberation came when I gave her a thorough panelbeating, she couldnt believe it. People couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it too. It was like a scene from a battered heavyweight boxing match. I always just dey laugh when people say "never hit a woman". Every relationship and personality are different.

The girl eh... After she misbehaved, she would later come to her senses, begging, crying, remove my trouser and boxer, give me BJ and still crying. And I would be so vexed, fvck her real hard with no mercy, she would be still crying, and at the end, she would go to the kitchen to prepare semo with some crazy extra large turkey. Lmao
But generally, don't hit any one. Ladies are supposed to be loved and pampered.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.