Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (44744 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by smat101(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
E be like say person never fvck you, Fvck your two sisters join grin grin
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by error4040: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
ManIzHot:

Hope you know her HIV status oga? before you start licking Pacific ocean
this one weak me grin

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by iamrammy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
had one, she was always threatning poo if i cheat but the day she pulled a knife on me in my house, i just jejely calm her down then fuuucked her all night and that was the last she heard from me....

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Frankicent(m): 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
naijaboiy:
She slapped me two consecutive times in front of my friends at an outing because i was talking to a female friend and colleague and didn't pick her call, but my damn phone wasn't even with me. My friends were taking pictures.

I acted like the so called "Real Man" and kept my cool while the event was still going on so as not to spoil things. When we got to my place, I confronted her and she labelled me with all sorts of names, I had to click the reset button. TWICE! angry

Don't ask me what that means. grin cool

what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by RSVP: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
spiralwedge:

I was a disciple of "Never-hit-a-woman" doctrine o and she knew it. My liberation came when I gave her a thorough panelbeating, she couldnt believe it. People couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it too. It was like a scene from a battered heavyweight boxing match. I always just dey laugh when people say "never hit a woman". Every relationship and personality are different.

The girl eh... After she misbehaved, she would later come to her senses, begging, crying, remove my trouser and boxer, give me BJ and still crying. And I would be so vexed, fvck her real hard with no mercy, she would be still crying, and at the end, she would go to the kitchen to prepare semo with some crazy extra large turkey. Lmao

Thug style... Lol

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by smat101(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
yettymuse:
Hian! Why resort to violence When everybody can easily carry their wahala and go. Some girls have strength sha
E be like say person never fvck you, Fvck your two sisters join grin grin
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by ManIzHot: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
spiralwedge:

I was a disciple of "Never-hit-a-woman" doctrine o and she knew it. My liberation came when I gave her a thorough panelbeating, she couldnt believe it. People couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it too. It was like a scene from a battered heavyweight boxing match. I always just dey laugh when people say "never hit a woman". Every relationship and personality are different.

The girl eh... After she misbehaved, she would later come to her senses, begging, crying, remove my trouser and boxer, give me BJ and still crying. And I would be so vexed, fvck her real hard with no mercy, she would be still crying, and at the end, she would go to the kitchen to prepare semo with some crazy extra large turkey. Lmao

lol this is damn hilarious.... common, allota dramas in relationship... gosh I dont want this kinda stress Lord
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by 3RNEST(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
If Nigeria girls are toxic what's about the white girls?

Omo Gun thingz grin...
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Oyindidi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm thinking of having a baby mama somewhere, where I only spend time with my kids whenever I want to... While living my own private life.
They'll grow up knowing me as a loving father. Their mother can decide for herself.
If she likes, she can move in with me at old age if she doesn't get married.
You know this is not possible. Na you type dey marry late
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Madmoizelle: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
onyedika946:
Jesus, ma guy, u fear??

Gan!! Slowly detached myself from him
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na you type dey marry late

Yea.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Collins4u1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
sholarr12:
Some months ago I met a lady and asked her out. She told me that she was a very jealous person and that I should not cheat on her. I told her I did not need to cheat on her. But do you know what she said next? She asked me if she should pour acid on me if I cheated on her. The day she asked me the question was the last time we had anything together.

Guys and girls, if you see any indication that someone is toxic, run away instantly.

Have you met a toxic person in the past? Share your experience.

is it our fault that you cannot be faithful?
men sef.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea.
Like your first pikin go be 10 years when you be 60 years. That na punishment
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
dotunbidemi:
a girl once fainted in my house because we had an argument and I told her it's over for like 3 mins she no move my prick go hide straight... na prison I just de think of as she no gree wake. I had to pour ice water on her before she woke up... waking up just kept on telling her I love her my body was shaking... but that was the beginning of the end.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by R0ckefeller: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
somto10:
I swear, i hvnt bn scared all my life
I told hr its over...
Mehn babe was crying, tears flowing like river
I hv made up my mind to call it a quit..
She did nothing actually bt i jus wana b alone

I jus de my table with my laptop working
Babe don crawl enta kitchen collect knife
Sh wanted 2 stab hrsef bt she gave it a tought
Started coming 2mi directly wit the knife pointing
towards my direction...
Mehn i was damn scared.....
I begged, apologized, pleaded...........
Sh was determined to stab mi
I eventually overpowered hr nd took d knife down
God..... i felt my body in d casket den woke agen...
Since den we stayed 2gda till nw..
Planning somtin huge 4hr ds xmas sha...
hehehehe she press your factory reset button lol
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Bluezy13(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Like your first pikin go be 10 years when you be 60 years. That na punishment

Wait a minute...!! cheesy

Longtime!!
I had to check the name.
How you dey??
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Oyindidi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Wait a minute...!! cheesy

Longtime!!
I had to check the name.
How you dey??
I'm fine o, you?
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Bluezy13(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm fine o, you?
I'm okay.
How's my unknown friend cheesy ??
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm okay.

How's my unknown friend cheesy ??
He is fine, thanks
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by rildwanullahi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Radicalface:
You had a little fight with your wife and the next thing she did was to rush straight into the kitchen and started hiding the knives away,,..

after you both had settled your scuffle,,but you were still bothered same time curious why she hid the knives ??so you decided to ask her..her reasons ..and her response was that she was hiding it from you so you wouldn't use it on her..
pls explain this situation.. is she in anyway a toxic person
my brother, she is taking action before you do, those ones na silent killers o
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
pomide:
So there was this girl i liked with the possibility of having a relationship with. On one of our dates, i jokingly asked her what she would do if her husband doesnt always come home after work, and also cheat very much....
She replied, 'i will only be looking, i will not do anything, i cant come and kill myself.'
that rely to me was weird, so we didnt date again lol, i cant comman sleep in nigeria one night and wake up in heaven the next morning....
What exactly do you guys want? Seems guys are the real definition of 'Fish brain'. If a lady says something negative as regards to what she would do if you cheat, she's toxic, but one who says something as not being bothered by your attitude seems toxic too since the definition of the word 'Toxic' I'm reading on this thread isn't what it should be. Confused set of people! SMH.

8 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by jclassiq(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
sholarr12:
Some months ago I met a lady and asked her out. She told me that she was a very jealous person and that I should not cheat on her. I told her I did not need to cheat on her. But do you know what she said next? She asked me if she should pour acid on me if I cheated on her. The day she asked me the question was the last time we had anything together.

Guys and girls, if you see any indication that someone is toxic, run away instantly.

mehn that is scary as fvck!!!!

later she will now be like..."but you know i was only joking. I did not mean it"

robbish
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by CXLVII: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Devonzeus:
Shut up. Have you met any Ishan girl before? Tribalism kill u there.

Am a fan and not condemning them.
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by chukwudiology(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Lolz, are u not a hitman
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by rosieluv(f): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin I smell lies
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by faithfull18(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm thinking of having a baby mama somewhere, where I only spend time with my kids whenever I want to... While living my own private life.
They'll grow up knowing me as a loving father. Their mother can decide for herself.
Funny, you want to eat your cake and have it...how's that possible
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
adaksbullet:
u are no haved small shames angry
Ur gf his beated u twice two time on ur frnd and ppls eye and u are stand thr and smiles angry

Kai am trusted mine sef

Bruvvv
This your English na die grin grin grin
Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Datdeltagirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
sholarr12:

she need psychiatrist need, who pour acid on someone because of cheating undecided, just buy alcohol, watch sorrowful movies, listen to sas songs, cry and after one month you go dey all right las las

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by MannieA(f): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
jaxxy:

U did the right thing. Once u speak up ur mind on the issues and it’s not addressed u move on swiftly rather than tolerate the nuisance. What u tolerate u begin to accept as normal. No need for drama.

very true tho....it was already starting to become normal till I broke up....I was even question myself if I had made the right choice or a mistake.... hmm....buh now I realized DAT I made a very good decision and I'm very happy at it stands.. lol..glory be to God.....a toxic relationship will make u not knw ur worth...

1 Like

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Nonsense
I fear no woman, she could do what she want but she should pray i don't survive. I don't care about the laws when matters like violence caused by a woman comes up. I bury their types in forests.
hmm, really! We may call u for questioning sir, forest right?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by MannieA(f): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

the decisions you make now...will either break you or make...and this your decision is a very bad one...
don't u want to give ur children the privilege of being with both parents and having an actual home....
sometimes when u make decisions think of ur children and ur future....
ur hatred for women wouldn't take you anywhere...
I made a decision not to be anyone's baby mama....if he wants a child... marry me...bcoz I want my children to come from one man and I want them to have the privilege of having a real home, a family and love around them...DAT way they will grow up like responsible pple .......so choose and think wisely now...so u won't regret later

4 Likes

Re: What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
This thread had me on stitches,laff wan kill me....chai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.