Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (80283 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
And this girl makes 100K-250K each time she promotes a new song with her twerking.

I'm starting to consider dumping the laptop and taking up the gluteus maximus.
Sisi how do know about it
Because I'm planning to give her my new song so she can promote it if it's that price that means I can't afford it
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Xavier5(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by farem: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was moved by this.
That yansh is evil spirit-filled.

Fixed
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Fortissimo502: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:
And this girl makes 100K-250K each time she promotes a new song with her twerking.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
she sabi, i like the dance wallahi
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by SocialJustice: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Xavier5:

First of all, not everybody is poverty stricken like you.

Second of all, Yes she is smiling to the bank by twerking but is that act something she is or will be proud of? Will she allow or advise her future daughter or younger sister to do that?

#Xavier.
Hehehe, if you see me for ground you no go fit cough self. NL don turn us to mates.

What's your business with how she has chosen to live her life. She's an adult and is completely responsible for her life, her life choices do not affect you directly in any way. Go figure your life out and stop complaining about people's life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
SocialJustice:
Hehehe, if you see me for ground you no go fit cough self. NL don turn us to mates.

What's your business with how she has chosen to live her life. She's an adult and is completely responsible for her life, her life choices do not affect you directly in any way. Go figure your life out and stop complaining about people's life.
[/s]

She is a political prostitute.

Buhari is promoting prostitution, using Federal funds.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by SocialJustice: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

She is a political prostitute.

Buhari is promoting prostitution, using Federal funds.
I'll be insane to sustain this discussion with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
See dem hypocrites everywhere on this thread trying to condemn rubbish.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by hammerFC: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
[s]
SocialJustice:
I'll be insane to sustain this discussion with you.
[/s]

U are a midget and if i catch u on ground, i will simple clunk your head.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by RealMillennial(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
computergeek:

Biko don't.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was moved by this. That yansh is spirit-filled.

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by ngwababe(f): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Na oyibo man go marry this one las las for her to still dey relevant, cause no 9ja man fit tolerate this one at allll
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by ebrochukwu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
Do u need a furniture upgrade?
A stylish amd classic look yet budget friendly
Call us @highbrofurnitures
Call or whatsapp 07051053894
Get your furnishing imagination to reality with us at @highbrofurniture
#furnitures #gettherightdeal #getitoncegetitright #office #realestate #interior #carpenter #lagos #beauty
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by babasolution: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na ESTABLISHED ASHAWO
These are the people asking for EQUAL RIGHTS....
See what they have been able to achieve with the 35% AFFIRMATIVE ACTION we gave them.
Just IMAGINE what 50% will look like, then 100%.

In this regard, I cherish ISLAM....
They are good at keeping these ladies at watch, else they go GAGA.....
MEN in the US (Christian Nation), will explain better.
They treat men with LEVITY, that's what most Nigerian Ladies are clamouring to see in Nigeria.

However, The Major problem Nigeria has, is BAD LEADERSHIP.

exactly,thank God guys are waking up,nigerian men are shooting themselves in the foot copying the west,we would soon end up gagged
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nigeria's best twerker? Well it's good to be known for something.

The hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks to the skies, the country that has the most sex in the world but you always find people sounding like sex is a taboo.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by tealaw(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solve by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison.

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for PresidentāœŒ
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by PDPGuy: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
she sabi, i like the dance wallahi
She knows how to move her hips!
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by JasonScoolari: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Divay22:
JasonScoolari comman see something cheesy grin
Yeah, but I love how my Jewel twerks on my laps effortlessly.

This one just dey find customers.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Divay22(f): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Yeah, but I love how my Jewel twerks on my laps effortlessly.

This one just dey find customers.
You too get bad mouth angry
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by JasonScoolari: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Divay22:

You too get bad mouth angry
Lol, I know you can twerk too, but you're here forming Mountain of Fire Choir mistress
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Divay22(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I know you can twerk too, but you're here forming Mountain of Fire Choir mistress
Yes o
As a choir mistress, I must not be caught doing that tongue
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by JasonScoolari: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
Divay22:

Yes o
As a choir mistress, I must not be caught doing that tongue
Hey, what about that stuff we discussed?

I really need the form for my daughter.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Divay22(f): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hey, what about that stuff we discussed?

I really need the form for my daughter.
Hmmmm
I'll let you know when sales of form is out smiley
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
QuietHammer:

Weyrey. As if your John Thomas has never saluted her petite ass
Loll

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Toks2008(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
If not that her act will cause many to fornicate in their heart I see nothing wrong in her doing what she loves doing.
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by IceArmani(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
Well....
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nature8(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by tintingz(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2018
Xavier5:
I still can't understand why some ladies will choose to sexualize herself all in the name of tweaking. Like seriously, is that what they were created for, sexuality?

#Xavier.
What If Hera created women?
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by ndukaejime1994(m): 3:49am On Nov 25, 2018
computergeek:

Then be ready to have a low esteem gluteus minimus of an account balance. Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2018
PDPGuy:
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2018
PDPGuy:
she does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.