Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (80282 Views)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2018
My prick don de rise... See wicked tweeting, Kai!
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by srclark: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
looking at her page and the amount of followers she has Nigeria is in big problem ,no matter how she and her supporters try to paint this trash she is doing i think she is just trying to sell her body (some of her pictures suggest that ).When you see a young woman sharing photos of herself in different apartments especially when the background suggests it is a residential place and not a business place you dont need a juju man to tell you she is a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by Emassive(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
cry
Bamidey:
I give it to her, she knows her game. But 5years from now, Amber Rose and Blac Chyna will still be relevant; I don't see Jane going more than this.
She should give us more to talk about.
Dancing with only bra and pant, probably that catapult called g-string from next year then, 2020 should be without bra, 2021 fully naked. And the session goes on and on til she goes completely mad. grin

oloriburuku

The man who saw tomorrow.. lol
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2019
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2019
SocialJustice:
Dey speak English as she makes bank. You think say work dey Nigeria abi?
u de mind am

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Xavier5:

First of all, not everybody is poverty stricken like you.

Second of all, Yes she is smiling to the bank by twerking but is that act something she is or will be proud of? Will she allow or advise her future daughter or younger sister to do that?

#Xavier.
whats wrong with twerking, atleast she is not completely unclad
Re: Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) by ecstasy357(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2019
Bamidey:
I give it to her, she knows her game. But 5years from now, Amber Rose and Blac Chyna will still be relevant; I don't see Jane going more than this.
She should give us more to talk about.
Dancing with only bra and pant, probably that catapult called g-string from next year then, 2020 should be without bra, 2021 fully naked. And the session goes on and on til she goes completely mad. grin

oloriburuku

That's the sad reality she is yet to face.

The people will keep asking for more, not more of her intelligence or grace or even her face but more of her backside, more of her twisting waist and more of her unclad body.

A time will come when there's no more to look at and she will just go for anything and anyone just to remain afloat. When that time comes, the younger ones will refer to her as, "mama." Mama ya time done pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.