Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (17837 Views)

Girls Pls Answer This / I Found My Self Loving Older Girls Pls Is It Normal / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by highpriestess: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Onoriode5221: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
Y'all ladies learn and be like her �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mvgnQ6sfw
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by SIRTee15: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

OK? You live in the U.K where immigrants live from hand to mouth... so freaking what, abeg?

Go above and beyond, dear. Go to the North Americas where their economies sustain enough immigrants NOT a 2nd Nigeria type of environment. grin
I'll be glad to send you an invite if you're naturally beautiful with no foull smell, months old wig or attachments. cool
Oga make we hear word....
As if we don't know what happens in yankee....
Americans....just like most westerners date and marry within their class....
U hardly see an upper class American lady from an influential family dating your regular John doe....
Where do they even wan meet sef....
Class, power and future security matters to ladies...
And it's everywhere....
The reason such pattern of dating is not an issue in western world is because everybody is comfortable within their own class and see no reason to see dating or marriage as a means to climb the social ladder....
How many of u African immigrants even date nigerian Americans ladies not to talk of ladies of other race...
As a man, u need to proof yourself to a lady for her give u that affectionate smile u thirst for....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by kollinzgee(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
SIRTee15:

U hardly see an upper class American lady from an influential family dating your regular John doe....
And it's everywhere....
The reason such pattern of dating is not an issue in western world is because everybody is comfortable within their own class and see no reason to see dating or marriage as a means to climb the social ladder....
How many of u African immigrants even date nigerian Americans ladies not to talk of ladies of other race...
As a man, u need to proof yourself to a lady for her give u that affectionate smile u thirst for....

it is men Like you that spoilt women to behave this way.keep living under the manipulation of women you will wake up one day in dating there is nothing like class what matters most is the attraction a woman feels for you .women are confused its their nature the guy my elder sister despised years back is now her husband even though he is not rich.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
In as much as the truth is bitter, in this our indomie generation women are meant only for Sex and Ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
That’s what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don’t have cash, don’t be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it’s inevitable. It is not better to date Amaka from the village? She will be satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you’ll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh
Haaa! You talk too much
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by IjebuWarrior: 12:47am On Nov 25, 2018
SIRTee15:

And it's everywhere....

Wow! Your utterances reek of pure IGNORANCE! It shows how much you truly know abt the U.S
If what you just wrote is indeed true, I bet Obama's parents wouldn't have even met.

Open your eyes, ignoramus.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by SIRTee15: 1:48am On Nov 25, 2018
IjebuWarrior:

Wow! Your utterances reek of pure IGNORANCE! It shows how much you truly know abt the U.S
If what you just wrote is indeed true, I bet Obama's parents wouldn't have even met.

Open your eyes, ignoramus.

Obama's mum is not from upper class family...
She's from a middle class home in a remote island of Hawaii....
Besides use contemporary examples....
Dynamics of dating n marriage during the baby boomers era is completely different now...
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by IjebuWarrior: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2018
SIRTee15:

Obama's mum is not from upper class family...
She's from a middle class home in a remote island of Hawaii....
Besides use contemporary examples....
Dynamics of dating n marriage during the baby boomers era is completely different now...

Dude, get of facts straight... She's from Arkansas but had to move to Hawaii cuz that was the only state in the union at the time that allowed inter-racial marriage.

Again, you can stay on here and be a NL local champion and argue all you want doesn't change the fact that other races other than blacks and Africans lay too much emphasis on materialism and finances in exchange for love.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Kaycee54321(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2018
Same Ladies yarning yada yada about No money No Love will open their oral cavities to say Love should endure beyond the physical

If good soup is a product of money like y'all claim, I legit won't be stuck 'eating one soup' for an extended period of time

The confusion of this generation is baffling, SMH.

No man doesn't know that he should provide for his Loved ones (the crap parents take out there to put bread on the table should be commended...)

What every man should diligently pray or hope for is to find a Lady who'll Love you BEFORE and REGARDLESS of your ability to provide and endeavor to do right by her

And seeing comments from most Ladies here, when I say Pray and Hope, Brothers, you better PRAY AND HOPE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by sammirano: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2018
The only question I want to ask these girls shouting 'go for your class'. Is what is their version of classes? Because, if a girl truly has class she will not become a parasite that feeds on any guy that enters her net.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Dadabanton49: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2018
The Lord is ur strength sister. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Dadabanton49: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2018
Amakababe:
not all Nigerian ladies, I work. I bought my iPhone by myself.
yes, no man bought me it

The Lord is your strength sister. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by GavelSlam: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2018
JjBankys:
Girls every where demands for these things as well,not only Nigeria girls undecided

I disagree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Roon9(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
That’s what they fail To understand. My thing is if you don’t have cash, don’t be in a relationship. ESp for the average type of woman that most of you men are attracted to, it’s inevitable. It is not better to date Amaka from the village? She will be satisfied with chin chin and palm oil. But your eye is on Debbie from Lekki and later you’ll be crying to God, it is not my problemmm ohhh

There are Debbies from lekki that are self made. Your post reeks of sheer ignorance. Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation scheme. I'm sure you are aware of the recent activities of yahoo yahoo boys
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by myself13: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2018
kollinzgee:

[]it is men Like you that spoilt women to behave this way[].keep living under the manipulation of women you will wake up one day in dating there is nothing like class []What matters most is the attraction a woman feels for you[] .women are confused its their nature []the guy my elder sister despised years back is now her husband even though he is not rich[].
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Vavana(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
This tread shouldn't turn to fight and abuse to one another.

Though, Our father's provided for their women and children.

This things about women didn't start today. Is just that things has changed. A man can't do it all alone like before, so the need for women to add value in a relationship as a helpmate.

My little advice to our Men is please date a lady that will add value to you. Someone that will give you peace of mind.

Women all over the world have similar characteristics.

Read about Dale Carnegie. He was rejected by his lover because he was a poor boy in 1959. These are white people oooo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Vavana(f): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
sammirano:
The only question I want to ask these girls shouting 'go for your class'. Is what is their version of classes? Because, if a girl truly has class she will not become a parasite that feeds on any guy that enters her net.

Hahaha, dear your funny ooo. What happens to anything that entered a net. Is not to be consumed.

Women are same all over the world. Maybe God made us that way. Go n try our Hausa girls especially those once that are exposed you will run for your life.

Most times what some men want from women is only sex. So those girls will be making demands.

If a woman knows she have a future with you. She will not make unnecessary demands.

Forgive me for quoting you

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by sammirano: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vavana:

Hahaha, dear your funny ooo. What happens to anything that entered a net. Is not to be consumed.

Women are same all over the world. Maybe God made us that way. Go n try our Hausa girls especially those once that are exposed you will run for your life.

Most times what some men want from women is only sex. So those girls will be making demands.

If a woman knows she has a future with you. She will not make unnecessary demands.

Forgive me for quoting you

Cheers

Firstly, the net should watch somethings as they can burn it.

I understand that some ladies are ambitious and ready to calm down if a guy has good prospect while some others are plain preposterous.

It's not gentlemanly to take offense when quoted. Thus, we good.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by samysmoothfresh: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
I’m sipping my teaaa grin grin grin

when you gonna change your dp?
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:
If you cant meet up to her demands, go for your class or someone below you, life is not that hard.

Olosho everywhere
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
SilentListener:
with the way you type any girl who decide to date you is a fool a very big one for that matter,*spit*

Olosho stfu. It’s paining you cause you’re a leech oloribu
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
This one has not stepped out of ajegunle village, talking about you’ve dated from different races, shior. Even if you have, I’m sure it’s all these scallywags that you can just manage to pull from the streets.

Go and date any high maintenance babe from any race, any girl above a 7 in looks, a lady of a certain standard , you are going to have to spend in one way or the other. Even if she’s got her own money, you won’t be in her life and behave like a tree. You can’t avoid It, women look for providers, men who have the strong financial capability to protect. It’s either you swallow that pill or you die.

You this stupid girl, i go use you do plus last last
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
MannieA:

very correct....I mean....if she likes money and she's classy... pls she needs a classy man tho....a well to do man...she's not for you if u can't afford her...stick to wat u can afford... simple

Talking like you’re classy yourself. Screenshot your phone make we see the classy from phone first. Broke ass mofos everywhere
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by LoveThemChubby(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2018
mhizbel:
What I know is that first impression matters a lot...
You made her see that you're a cheerful giver, oga just be cheerful nah. Even God loves a cheerful giver... Abi no be so?
You just said the bitter truth that most don' t want to accept. Before you start shouting she demands too much, ask yourself the following:
1. How did you meet her? so many will do anything (including borrowing and or forming loaded) to please a girl and gain acceptance.
2. How do you dress? Some guys have no shi shi in their pockets but will dress far better than Otedola and the likes in the millionaires leagues.
NOTE: am not saying you shouldn't look good. However, as much as you want to be addressed the way you are dressed, you should be wiling to take responsibility for all the addressing you will receive.
3. How do you talk? some guys have next to nothing but like talking big just to impress. When you talk big, the girl will see you big and demand big. So do not insult her afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Olosho stfu. It’s paining you cause you’re a leech oloribu
mumu am a guy tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2018
SilentListener:
mumu am a guy tongue

Point of correction, you’re a pussy nigga not a guy
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Escabado:
@amakababe I'm very much linterested in you . Send me private message

Don't scam our amaka abeg cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Point of correction, you’re a pussy nigga not a guy
common get out of my mentioned mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2018
SilentListener:
common get out of my mentioned mumu

Pussy asslicker. Mofo
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Pussy asslicker. Mofo
common get out of my mentioned useless boy,una own na to insult women up and down,useless drug dealers and scammers .
Re: Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) by Chiefjosy(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2018
SilentListener:
common get out of my mentioned useless boy,una own na to insult women up and down,useless drug dealers and scammers .

No pussy for you today werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.