Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. (1529 Views)

Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop / A Novice In A Relationship needs Advice / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ok, so my first was a great guy, He bough me wine, bought cakes for my birthday and we had lots of fun. But he lacked confidence, he is scared of simple things other men would make jokes of and that killed my affection.

So what signs for you , showed that the relationship isn't headed anywhere and needed to end?
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin

For me, coz i don't wanna continue. No matter how he tried but if i get bored, I simply walk away. NO BUT. NO IFs.. cool

I could not imagine myself to be with someone for ages..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2018

When the light turns red and the affection doesn't seem to be how it used to be, then it occurs the end is near embarassed

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

For me, coz i don't wanna continue. No matter how he tried but if i get bored, I simply walk away. NO BUT. NO IFs.. cool

I could not imagine myself to be with someone for ages..

...I...

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
Neyoor:

When the light turns red and the affection doesn't seem to be how it used to be, then it occurs the end is near embarassed

wink

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I...
I wouldn't take you seriously until you write one full post. A master without a work to show isn't one.

2 Likes

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
I wouldn't take you seriously until you write one full post. A master without a work to show isn't one.
Why don't you check my posts then? I see you as a friend, though.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Why don't you check my posts then? I see you as a friend, though.
I am not attacking you, just a simple observation that you have created no threads yet you judge others. I checked.

I would assume you are smart, so you should show courage and post something. Let others judge you master with proof of your proficiency.

4 Likes

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
When you realise that relationship is scam

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by jworos(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Open, nothing oh, nothing kills it. but if I don tire I don tire be that.
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
I am not attacking you, just a simple observation that you have created no threads yet you judge others. I checked.

I would assume you are smart, so you should show courage and post something. Let others judge you master with proof of your proficiency.
I'm not here to prove to people that I'm proficient. I'm only here to have some fun.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Eberechi24(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
He lack something which is "confidence " why not help him get it.

That whats relationship is all about. We help each other grow and be better.

2 Likes

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Eberechi24:
He lack something which is "confidence " why not help him get it. Since he is not bad.

That whats relationship is all about. We help each other grow and be better
Godforbid ! I can't make a man a man. A man without self confidence is one diaster waiting to happen. He will be needy, clingy and envious of your achievements. ewwww.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by smart024(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
I call it quits when every topic that comes up becomes an issue to argue about.
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Eberechi24(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
Godforbid ! I can't make a man a man. A man without self confidence is one diaster waiting to happen. He will be needy, clingy and envious of your achievements. ewwww.
Ok,

A man without self confidence will never ask you out. He won't have the nerves to face you. A man being needy, clingy and envious of your achievements has nothing to do with coƱfidence but understanding and exposure.
All the best to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by highpriestess: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Lol, we are just beginning and he's been amazing. kiss kiss
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
When he starts lying nd not open about certain tins. D d days he raises his hand up and say he wants to beat me or slap me. Na d signal be dat
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by pedrilo: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
If I smell disregard n disrespect I don japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
pedrilo:
If I smell disregard n disrespect I don japa
Asin this one is a big red flag. There is this guy I really liked but he just ghost me like that.

We can be chatting happy and sort, then suddenly he disappears for days and shows up like nothing went wrong. Tried talking to him about it , but no avail.

After the third time, I told him I wasn't interested. It hurts but better now than later.
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
When you insert your soldier boy and discovered the honey pot has been tampered with.

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Homeboiy: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
when I realise that she no longer Like seeing my face
Na to dey withdraw small small
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
You can't make a man a man? Why'd you say so? You obviously do not know the role of partner in a relationship. Smh! People like you make relationships seem impossible.

2 Likes

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
Asin this one is a big red flag. There is this guy I really liked but he just ghost me like that.

We can be chatting happy and sort, then suddenly he disappears for days and shows up like nothing went wrong. Tried talking to him about it , but no avail.

After the third time, I told him I wasn't interested. It hurts but better now than later.
How do you break up with someone that wasn't even dating you in the first instance nor showed signs of being into you?

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How do you break up with someone that wasn't even dating you in the first instance nor showed signs of being into you?
He was asking me out, and we went on a date a few times.
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:
He was asking me out, and we went on a date a few times.
I think he lost interest already, and that explains the reason for his on/off.
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I think he lost interest already, and that explains the reason for his on/off.
I seriously doubt that , he was playing some dread game to see if I would get needy or something. I just noticed the patterns early and called his bluff and He was on his knees begging that I shouldn't be too hasty, but I had enough.

painful part, I was smithen and really badly obsessed about him and would have done anything to have him, but thank God for my friends.

Do you know what irks me the most after lack of confidence? pretending to be confident. arrrh annoying!

1 Like

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by finalboss(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2018
Amakavula:

i love doing that
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by CheedyJ(m): 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You dey mind her ..some ladies av diz bizzare idea of once dey like a guy den d guy must automatically feel same way abt dem or even start dating whereas d reverse isn't always d same wen d table is turned...

2 Likes

Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by Melison(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
When it starts getting colder,and u no fit warm the engine again,u shift make another person for see road enter
Re: What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. by madami123: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Amakavula:
I seriously doubt that , he was playing some dread game to see if I would get needy or something. I just noticed the patterns early and called his bluff and He was on his knees begging that I shouldn't be too hasty, but I had enough.

painful part, I was smithen and really badly obsessed about him and would have done anything to have him, but thank God for my friends.

Do you know what irks me the most after lack of confidence? pretending to be confident. arrrh annoying!

You still like him I can see it from yours post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / How Do Men Rape? / 14 Things Narialand Ladies Must Avoid To Become A True Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.