Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop (2888 Views)

Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / Unwanted Pregnancy.......blaming Men?? A Nonsense That Need To Stop. / What Signs Tells You Your Relationship Needs To End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Am listening to a radio program and this woman is blaming men calling them wicked etc....
She made it clear if a lady get pregnant is the man fault which is very funny.

How do you blame one person for two people actions.... using terms like a man impregnate Lady.
A lady get pregnant and you blaming the man alone saying the lady was innocent,naive etc.... was she raped this women are so naive to the fact that some ladies even demand for sex ,some stop you from using condom, some will even demand you release in them but when pregnancy shows they start playing victim.

As a lady once you start opening your legs you should no what it will result to and if you open your legs for irresponsible men that your headache.... don't come after and start playing victim.

Note- if you don't want to get pregnant abstain from sex but am very sure our ladies can't do that because of there unending demand from there bfs

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
"...to the fact that some ladies even demand for sex ,some stop you from using condom, some will even demand you release in them but when pregnancy shows they start playing victim."
Very true!

Don't mind them. It is fitting to ignore them when they start playing the victim. Despite all the contraceptive drugs and injections and abortion procedures available, they still blame men. Just ignore their infantile and manipulative tantrums.

6 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy.. You called a passerby.. Opened your door for him and welcomed him into your house.. You entertained him. You both had fun, watching movies.. You gave him food, drinks,.. etc..

Then you realized you served him the last food meant for dinner.. You got mad, rushed to the sitting room and began to blame the stranger for entering your house and accepting the last meal you gave him, instead of him to reject it..

How does this sound to your ear? This is exactly how ladies, who willingly spread their legs, sound when they blame the guy for impregnating them...

May God cast out the spirit of confusion from these folks! undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Juliusmomoh: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Still a virgin.. Make una no spoil me o

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Very true!

Don't mind them. It is fitting to ignore them when they start playing the victim. Despite all the contraceptive drugs and injections and abortion procedures available, they still blame men. Just ignore their infantile and manipulative tantrums.
Bro I wish I could record the program....this woman was blaming men for everything....a young lady get pregnant you are not blaming her for opening her legs.... you are saying it was the man that impregnated her that is wicked.

I don't still understand that sentence..."he impregnated her" people say...
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Uzomacharles: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
True sha...

Any Eye Wey Read This Pregnancy No Be By Mistake Take Note
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Very true!

....I don't even know what to say again. grin

A girl will know that she is not on her safe period and will still go ahead and open legs for a man without using protection and later start playing the victim.

I'm still very confused here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by emperorAY(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
why would any unmarried person have unprotected sex? I totally agree that the blaming game should stop, it is archaic and outdated.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nothing to say
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:
True sha...

Any Eye Wey Read This Pregnancy No Be By Mistake Take Note
Thank you.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Uzomacharles: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
Thank you.
Yah welcome

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
emperorAY:
why would any unmarried person have unprotected sex?
I totally agree that the blaming game should stop, it is archaic and outdated.
I tire ooo.....if you can't take the heat don't step in the kitchen.
what the women don't know this blame game only makes matter worst for them..

If you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex but the issh they can't do that because that means no money for them

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

Bro I wish I could record the program....this woman was blaming men for everything....a young lady get pregnant you are not blaming her for opening her legs.... you are saying it was the man that impregnated her that is wicked.

I don't still understand that sentence..."he impregnated her" people say...
Don't mind the woman. Women can't be stopped from being infantile and manipulative, but you can ignore them. A woman who blames men on issues like this is stupid and/or dishonest beyond repair. Ola Niyi.

5 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Well, while you can't blame one person for two people's action, you have to know that most women get lost in the pleasure during sex. You have to be sharp and alert so as to control the situation.

I mean I can't count how many times I've heard the following
'Don't use a condom please'
'Release inside me baby' cheesy

But as an alert guyman you have to stay woke and not let the pleasure cloud your thinking cool

3 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by emperorAY(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

I tire ooo.....if you can't take the heat don't step in the kitchen.
what the women don't know this blame game only makes matter worst for them..

If don't want. get pregnant don't have sex but the issh they can't do that because that means no money for them
I totally feel no pressure when women ask me for money, the first thing that comes to my mind every time is I'm not her father.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Godoverevery: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Well, while you can't blame one person for two people's action, you have to know that most women get lost in the pleasure during sex. You have to be sharp and alert so as to control the situation.

But as an alert guyman you have to stay woke and not let the pleasure cloud your thinking cool
But ladies never admit they say this when pregnancy show up.

Have a lady send you a message about her been pregnant beforeI swear she will shift the blame on you and play the victim card.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

In essence you are saying women can't be held accountable since they can be lost in the pleasure and the man has the take charge? Na only women dey lost inside pleasure? grin

Beside, this topic is about women unfairly and absurdly absolving themselves of any accountable when it comes to pregnancy by blaming men and playing the victim. I no understand wetin you dey yan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
In essence you are saying women can't be held accountable since they can be lost in the pleasure and the man has the take charge? Na only women dey lost inside pleasure?
I'm saying if you as a guyman don't want to get a random girl pregnant and all that wahala, you have to stay alert while enjoying yourself.

I no dey argue men and women rights for here.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

But ladies never admit they say this when pregnancy show up.

Have a lady send you a message about her been pregnant beforeI swear she will shift the blame on you and play the victim card.

Whether she plays the victim card or not, she's the one to bear the consequences of the pregnancy. The reason she needs help grin
So long say she don carry the belle, na she go carry the heavier side of the cross because a guyman wey no want wahala of baby daddy go always wan japa cheesy
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

....So your point is that when she is lost in pleasure,the guy should find her?

Before she lost in pleasure,what did she do to avoid the pregnancy?
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Some women are in the habit of getting guys hooked through pregnancy - it's their end game.

Sadly, some guys fall for it easily. They won't use protection because a random lady said so or because they think it's better raw.

Please be alert and don't make that mistake. Unplanned fatherhood is terrible!

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

You guys don't get me. If a girl is dumb, must the guy also be dumb?
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

....That's why they should stop playing the victims.

Two played the game. Why blame one and leave the other?.

My point is based on what the op narrated.

1 Like

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I'm saying if you as a guyman don't want to get a random girl pregnant and all that wahala, you have to stay alert while enjoying yourself.

I no dey argue men and women rights for here.
Who is talking about not wanting to get a random girl pregnant? Did you read the topic? The OP is addressing the absurd victim card women play when they get pregnant and the irrational attribution of all the blame to men by women. E be like say you waka miss road.

2 Likes

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

This is unwarranted. Being dumb is still not an excuse. Even if the guy decides to be dumb, the blame shouldn't rest solely on him. I won't be surprised if you are a female.

Very soon you will start telling us all females are naturally dumb when it comes to sex and they lose guard under pleasure therefore it is the man responsibility not to impregnate her. That is where you are cunningly headed but no one here will fall for it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

No mind am.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
No mind am.
... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is unwarranted. Being dumb is still not an excuse. Even if the guy decides to be dumb, the blame shouldn't rest solely on him. I won't be surprised if you are a female.

Very soon you will start telling us all females are naturally dumb when it comes to sex and they lose guard under pleasure therefore it is the man responsibility not to impregnate her. That is where you are cunningly headed but no one here will fall for it.
I haven't seen where the man only, is blamed for a girl's pregnancy. What I know is the woman is always the one shamed, ridiculed and scolded. So I don't know where this victim mentality you guys are talking about comes from.

Like I said, I'm not here to fight gender wars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Who is talking about not wanting to get a random girl pregnant? Did you read the topic? The OP is addressing the absurd victim card women play when they get pregnant and the irrational attribution of blame to men by women. E be like say you waka miss road.

Did you read my first post properly? Read the first sentence again.
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Still a virgin.. Make una no spoil me o

My brother o grin
Re: Blaming Men When A Lady Get Pregnant in a relationship Needs To Stop by Martinez39s(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

I haven't seen where the man only, is blamed for a girl's pregnancy. What I know is the woman is always the one shamed, ridiculed and scolded. So I don't know where this victim mentality you guys are talking about comes from.

Like I said, I'm not here to fight gender wars.
Ah! Finally! I knew it! Your true self! grin grin grin

JONNYSPUTE and Godoverevery come and see.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Queen Of Slow Motion Walk Tiktok Videos / I Got Pregnant After A One Night Stand, Lady Confesses / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.