Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. (1568 Views)

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. / Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Mekuze2(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
My girlfriend is always counting her pant infront of me to know if anyone is missing...dia was a day she was looking for the red one ND she made a scene asking me to produce it by force until we later found it in the bottom of her bag.

Please what do you advise I do Matured minds only.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by biggy00000(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
If this is true then you should answer this; have you talked about money ritual with her before now?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by kachi19: 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
Like play like play all the signs are appearing before you but you think your solution is on nairaland till you end up in SARS cells.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by MrSensor(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by dawnomike(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2019
She just does not want to be used ni?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by RoyalBlu(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2019
Trust issues in any relationship is a serious one.

I want to believe you've given her reasons to mistrust you or she's just paranoid due to the trend of "pant yahoo yahoo"

Y'all should have a real talk.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by yungmill(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2019
What in the name of sanity do we see on nairaland these days! if you don't know that the number 1 rule in a relationship is TRUST!!!! then keep on playing possum, if you can't find your way out then keep playing ostrich till the day gbege will land on you.

Woman never wound you because of misunderstanding due to lack of trust, no gbe bodie, till you enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Redeakaa(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2019
kachi19:
Like play like play all the signs are appearing before you but you think your solution is on nairaland till you end up in SARS cells.

I geh there number
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Redeakaa(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
Not trying to be rude o.....

But this relationship fit nor last

She probably has plans of living u for another guy and is now looking for a way for u guys to break up.....Just follow the situation carefully and naturally....

I sha hope say ur hand clean to sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Arda1000(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2019
my niggie run 4 ur life, leave that girl and find someone who trust u.. cause one day kasala fit burst o!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by habsydiamond(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2019
For this to happen means ur babe no trust u a bit. She do even see ritualist attributes in u. U have to sit her down and talk sense into her... E even fit be say one prophet don prophecy say u won use her for ritual may be that's why she cautious of her pants...
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Deepfeel(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2019
She might wrongly accuse you in same manner one day, the pant won't be found before you know it, she will raise alarm alerting neighbors before you know what's happening you will be mobbed to death sad young man be careful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Mekuze2(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
She might wrongly accuse you in same manner one day, the pant won't be found before you know it, she will raise alarm alerting neighbors before you know what's happening you will be mobbed to death sad young man be careful
Abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by MarianaTrench: 7:25pm On May 19, 2019
You have probably given her reason to not trust you

Do you have a legal source of income?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by fullofgrace(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2019
Yahoo boy grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin The things we see and read on Nairaland.
Nairaland is so funny, good or bad I love Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2019
don't trust her with ur boxers too,also accuse her.....50/50
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by jbblues24(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2019
Let me take a nap... great spaces, anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. by jbblues24(m): 3:33am On May 29, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Just Broke Up With My Fiancee / Is This Disrespect? / My Girlfriend Is Always Demanding For Money, What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.