Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (101176 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by SachaBastien(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.
Since when did churches become government. Hand the government to the church, you'll say power is not given. Fight your government first, if and when you win, you can come for the church.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by showafrica(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

No... Only if FG is an igbo man, we will help the pastors build heavenly churches and collect taxes. Again, we will make sure whoever that's visiting the churches from abroad pays at least 100 usd to the FG. We could be making 100m dollars everyday from church alone. Sense no go kill us.. We igbo men, we are too much.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ZUBY77(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
So many people packed to be brainwashed at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by SIRSPEX: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=potent5 post=73292420]The larger a country's church is, the poorer its citizens and less developed. [/quote
note 5%of people in the world make things happen,25% are spectators and 70% are idle. which one do u blong instead of criticism ]
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
You will never hear an African country building the world biggest homeless shelter or orphanage. That's why I don't take all this church of a thing serious.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by porthouse7(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
sholatech:
Congrats To Dunamis.
100,000x 200x100 per Sunday.... sure investment will soon be recovered
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by smileyoo: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
magnificent. but to me, human resources developments is far more beneficial than human edifice. pls make quality education affordable to the poor members of your church. any way, hope the same lord must 've also assured you that, nigeria 'll never become an islamic state, or else 2k bomb from these children of hate, 'll just scatter this billions naira ediffice. lol. church agbasa.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Allison012: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
All this sophisticated morons ranting about

biggest church and Nigerians are still poor

Religious and Nigeria is the most backword nations on earth.
talking about wasting money is it your money?

tell me do u contribute anything to build the church?
did the church come and meet u for fund?
someone is talking about backwardness,is the church the leader you voted for or how did their church affect the development of the country?

they are building big church didn't affect the growth of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by pharmagba: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
100% correct
infact I am writing a bill that for every church and mosque assembly that have 100 members, such assembly or parish must have a cottage industry where a least 10 individuals must be on salary and not working free for God or Allah
for parishes or assembly that have more than a 1000 worshippers, such must have plantation or farmland where at least 100 individual are gainfully employed

please I don't know how to send my bill to senate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by BrotherBlood1: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
iGist:
The World’s largest church auditorium which is owned by the Dunamis International Gospel Center, was dedicated today in Abuja.

The dedication of the World’s largest church auditorium, was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Akwa Ibom state governor Emmanuel Udom, Benue state governor Samuel Ortom, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor E.A Adeboye and may others.

The world’s largest church auditorium is a 100,000 seater capacity building. It knocks off the Winners Chapel building in Ota which is 50, 000 seater.

On how his church built the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome in less than four years, the founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche who gave a first-hand account, said;

God gave us that vision; with the vision, there must come location. That was how we began to pray and in the night I had a revelation where I was taken to a land along the airport road, with a landmark that showed me that land.

We looked for land but we couldn’t find one. So we decided to buy land somewhere else, almost a thousand acres and another almost 700 acres in another location. We were almost starting in one of those places when the Lord reminded me that there was somewhere else he showed me and that I should still go ahead and look for the place.

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place after almost ten years when it was first released via revelation.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/worlds-largest-church-auditorium-dedicated-abuja-photos

When are we as a people going to have a World class BRAIN?
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by iswallker(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:
This is actually amazing and worthy of emulation by all and sundry.

By this, I mean the vision, focus, belief in the said vision and working tirelessly to get people in the thousands to believing and keying into this vision of yours.

We can all say and talk down these men for how we believe they are taking advantage of the ignorant or gullibles, but trust me me mehnnn. It is no stroll in the park to get a single person buying into your vision not to talk of a multitude as these guys command.

I might not be a fan of theirs as regards their penchant for focusing more on material stuffs, but the truth is, their achievements are no mean feat and if we can individually imbibe some of these qualities that help them thrive in their enterprises, we would all be the better for it and Nigeria would have been a pride to us all.

Na my opinion o.

Religion is the opium of the people...

Even professors will bow at the mention of religion...

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by brojoshua: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yes it is in Nigeria we have the largest church auditorium, it is also in Nigeria we have largest corruption. In fact by looking at many people who were present for the opening of the auditorium some will agree with me, starting from those great false pastors GOs who are the pillars and god-fathers of corruption in Nigeria for corruption proceeded from their false altars and filled the who land. A corrupt country is an accursed country and a corrupt people is an accursed people
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by idrisreal002(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
If Nigeria was a movie, I will sue the producers for making such an annoying movie but alas, its reality.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by salford1: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
iswallker:

Religion is the opium of the people...

Even professors will bow at the mention of religion...
It depends on how you view it. The church I attend (not in Nigeria though) probably spend more than 50% of income generated for charity causes all around Africa, Asia and South America. Our governing body does not care about football sized auditorium nor riding jets and expensive cars but are concerned that less privilege kids all around the world do not go hungry.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Funkybabee(f): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
The gate of hell shal never prevail!!! So awesome in abj
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by nwamabo247(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by holyfather(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bethor:
What a waste...!!!
There is a link between politics and religion..!!
Keep the people impoverish and ignorant by all means..!!

There is NIgeria home movie that to some extent exposes how these church business is done and the church fought dirty to keep the film off the shelve..!! The film name is "End Time"part 1-3, all should try and see the film....it's an old film though..!!

Peace...!!

It didn't 'expose' anything, it's just what you choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Soulsymbol99: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

2ololo u talk am finish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ozo13(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bethor:
What a waste...!!!
There is a link between politics and religion..!!
Keep the people impoverish and ignorant by all means..!!

There is NIgeria home movie that to some extent exposes how these church business is done and the church fought dirty to keep the film off the shelve..!! The film name is "End Time"part 1-3, all should try and see the film....it's an old film though..!!

Peace...!!
bro abeg do u know where I can download movies online?
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by holyfather(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
pharmagba:

100% correct
infact I am writing a bill that for every church and mosque assembly that have 100 members, such assembly or parish must have a cottage industry where a least 10 individuals must be on salary and not working free for God or Allah
for parishes or assembly that have more than a 1000 worshippers, such must have plantation or farmland where at least 100 individual are gainfully employed

please I don't know how to send my bill to senate
Just shove it up your behind after writing it because it's not going anywhere.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ifyboy60(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

oga Goan build a skill acquisition centre and leave the church Biko.

Italy boasts of magnificent churches,
France boasts of majestic Gothic design themed churches,
turkey boasts of the blue mosque and other expensive mosques.
they are all developed.
focus on ur governments and stop bullying the church in social media.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hooray!
World largest church auditorium is located in Nigeria.

This is good news and if we can continue like this, heavenly government may decide to move their headquarters to Nigeria.

NB
You are responsible for whatever interpretation you gave this post.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tuoyoojo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adiwana:
The Church has proven that they can run things in this country successfully more than the govt.From Universities to motherless babies to hospitals etc.Father Mbaka has thousands under his payroll under him in Enugu with his Aqua Rapha industry thereby reducing unemployment.Here Billions of Naira that couldve given not less than 5k direct and indirect employment is used to construct this edifice.Is dynamism paying property tax on that edifice and if not why can't they negotiate with the govt to remove paying some taxes that is not going to be paid by them on clsetting up an industry.We have religious houses scattered all over the place but we the poverty capital in the world and are one of the most corrupt nations in the world! Black man,who do you this thing??

the problem of christainity are ignorant so called christains who think they know so much

do u have an idea the indirect and direct employment this church is bringing to people living in that axis

do u know the millions of Naira spent monthly by the church on salaries,scholarship and charities

if this country is the poverty capital of the world, na enenche cause am.

na enenche take us into recession, na him make our country directionless, na him kill our military mehn

you that you know the problem and solution to our country what have u done to help

if tomorrow he sets up a factory it is people like u with access to cheap data dat would come and say he should face pastoral work and leave business

did u contribute a dime to the church. who gave u the opinion that you have the impetus to tell enenche how he should spend the money

bros, this is just the beginning o.... many more dey for road they come

the worst you can do is what u r doing now

pls keep up with the criticism o

e dey sweeeeet my belle

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by mechanics(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
The fourth picture is that of the deeper life Bible Church international headquarters, the op should be sincere and not posting fake pics.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

2ololo u talk am finish undecided
you guys need deliverance.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by AHCB: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
How come religion thrive in countries where there is extreme poverty.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by uzoronwusa: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=TwoBottles post=73275732]Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on plalnet earth.[/quote
Christianity is not to blame.hypocrisy you can blame. Christianity doesn't trouble the world. Hypocrisy does. So let us walk worthy of the calling of Christianity not double standard.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by baba4thegehs: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

Lol

"Skill acquisitions centre"

You have a point but pretty much overbloated

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Promise47(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
ooooh Nigeria my country what is going on
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by JavaKonjo: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Of course they will say it has 100,000 capacity. But look at it well and compare it to American Football stadiums and see if their figures add up.
I recone 40,000 max
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Awesomefred32(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.