Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (101250 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
This church is not supposed to be called Dunamis International Gospel Center it is, supposed to be called Dunamis International Enterprises
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by eneojoedu(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chi59:
Polithievcians are looting money by the millions, billions even.
No noise.
Polithievcians using private jets to carry stolen money.
No noise
They send these money to Swiss accounts
No noise
Some build schools, exquisite hotels and exotic houses for themselves
From the money they stole
No noise
They pay runs girls, buy the latest cars, lavish money anyhow
No noise

Church builds a magnificent edifice
Noise everywhere.

Who did you elect?
Pastor or politician?

Why are you such a hypocrite?

Is Nigeria a Christian state?
Why do you expect the church to meet the needs of everyone?

Use your brain nau
It's not for fancy.

Is the church owing you money?

Take several seats
God bless you.... let them keep crying, more are still coming.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hope all d member make to heaven
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by coputa(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.
Skills acquisition centres without morals and regard for the sanctity of life amount to nothing.Everything has his own place in life.why don't you make reference to the thousands of brothel,shrines,baby factories and gambling houses,they can as well be converted to skill acquisition centres.The work of God is sacrosanct, and no mortal man can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by surgical: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
potent5:
The larger a country's church is, the poorer its citizens and less developed.
very true
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by IKON360(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
if you build a skill acquisition center, you won't die, but your poverty mentality will leave it for church or government to build

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by biztip: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
d more d churches d more d vices

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by nothingspoil70: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dr Paul Enenche IGBO AMAKA!!!!!!!! It pays not to be a Jew
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by openmine(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
jaxxy:
Sm1esle will still come and build one of 150,000 capacity bt the question is what is the real priority of the church?

I say so because we are no more in the time of Solomon when God dwelled in a physical temple or tabernacle and everybody must come there before they can worship him.

While many are hungry, jobless and with various degree of pressing needs that man can solve if only they care a little more.

What really is the Ambition and real purpose of the modern Church and are they fulfilling it
Very good questions!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PastorDannie(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
With the few skill acquistion centers we have,how many have you attended? And what have they been able to produce? Be forminimg professor of ecomics there. You need Jesur.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by speedy23(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sometimes i wonder how some people spill out trash from.their mouth without verifying anything.
Please be careful how you speak against men of God before you invoke Gods anger to your life and generation.
That church was built without asking for any special offering in church for the project.
How i wish you know the number of people under DIGC payroll and the thousands of people under scholarship/welfare your jaws will be on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by brainhgeek(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
iGist:
The World’s largest church auditorium which is owned by the Dunamis International Gospel Center, was dedicated today in Abuja.

The dedication of the World’s largest church auditorium, was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Akwa Ibom state governor Emmanuel Udom, Benue state governor Samuel Ortom, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor E.A Adeboye and may others.

The world’s largest church auditorium is a 100,000 seater capacity building. It knocks off the Winners Chapel building in Ota which is 50, 000 seater.

On how his church built the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome in less than four years, the founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche who gave a first-hand account, said;

God gave us that vision; with the vision, there must come location. That was how we began to pray and in the night I had a revelation where I was taken to a land along the airport road, with a landmark that showed me that land.

We looked for land but we couldn’t find one. So we decided to buy land somewhere else, almost a thousand acres and another almost 700 acres in another location. We were almost starting in one of those places when the Lord reminded me that there was somewhere else he showed me and that I should still go ahead and look for the place.

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place after almost ten years when it was first released via revelation.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/worlds-largest-church-auditorium-dedicated-abuja-photos

SHEKINAH DOME!!!!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Jesus5656(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bethor:
What a waste...!!!
There is a link between politics and religion..!!
Keep the people impoverish and ignorant by all means..!!

There is NIgeria home movie that to some extent exposes how these church business is done and the church fought dirty to keep the film off the shelve..!! The film name is "End Time"part 1-3, all should try and see the film....it's an old film though..!!

Peace...!!
May God have mercy on you
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Thunday1005(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Two things have been leading to Africa backwardness
RELIGION and ACADEMIC EDUCATION
we have been using it in a wrong way
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PastorDannie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fazemood:
Nigeria a country where everybody is religious but nobody knows God.

We build churches and Mosques for God yet Adulterers, fornicators, thieves and every kind of sinners go there to sample their wares.
Yes we are religious people grin
Oga, The fact that there are fake drugs in the market does not mean that all drugs are fake. You better stop looking for excuses not to attend church. Salvation is personal. Seek to know God for yoursef.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Fazemood(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
PastorDannie:
Oga, The fact that there are fake drugs in the market does not mean that all drugs are fake. You better stop looking for excuses not to attend church. Salvation is personal. Seek to know God for yoursef.
Never said the churches and mosques are fake. Rather that the people are hypocrites. Gat it cool
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
More space to scam more peope, grin if go in there you will come out brainwashed into paying thites and donations to crooked pastors grin.

A so called Dome is not needed to worship God. i am sure God wouln't mind been worshipped without a Dome.

I pity their Gullible followers! grin
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Toseenlove: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

Short and Simple, Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by PastorDannie(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fazemood:

Never said the churches and mosques are fake. Rather that the people are hypocrites. Gat it cool
And have you met 'all the people' before concluding? Stop making false generalization,ok. God bless you
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Chuksfela1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dats beautiful at list Nigeria should borrow it clear de ground carry am do stadium
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by trapQ: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Keep repeating that rhetoric until you become a zombie marriage takes two to work. You belong in the 7th century if you think a woman character is the only thing that makes a marriage fail.
visijo:
Do you know "BEAUTY "has sent alot of woman into marriages but "CHARACTER"is busy packing them out.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
How ? Human being is the problem, not religion

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by googi: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
What a beautiful Museum for politicians, pastors, Alfa, missionaries, mercenaries, oppressors and ritualists.

It will rival the mansion of Mobutu, IBB, OBJ, El Salassie.

Your children will look at it and understand the reason African countries rich in natural and human resources remained the poorest for ages.

Oh yes, children of God will rather live in squalor, suffer in praises of their pastors, imams and politicians so that they can make heaven.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by TwoBottles: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Toseenlove:

Short and Simple, Thank You.

Legend my brother, legend...
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by pharmagba: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=holyfather post=73294119]Ln
Just shove it up your behind after writing it because it's not going anywhere. [/quote
]
this is just the motivation I needed
Give me three years the Senate will debate this
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Fazemood(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
PastorDannie:
And have you met 'all the people' before concluding? Stop making false generalization,ok. God bless you
I had to, even Jehova generalized when he went to purnish Sodom & Gomorrah he save Lot on the basis that he had Abrahams covering as a friend of God.

In Nigeria, many may claim to be religious but they don't know God. They attend mosques and churches, pray and make sacrifices to God, but within their hearts is pure wickedness. The ones who truly do know him are like a handful in a seashore. So don't ask me not to generalize. If it was the opposite in reality Nigeria would be a place where growth and prosperity happens. Because these are the proof that truly God is in the hearts of the people, there is truth, love and unity, things that the country lacks.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by holyfather(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=pharmagba post=73296194][/quote]

Congrats
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by chosenwan1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
A professor I watch & follow a lot wrote about the Carl Jung hypothesis; which he said that the "European mind was motivated to investigate the material world after implicitly concluding" that the Christian belief on "spiritual salvation had failed to sufficiently address the problem of suffering" in the world.

I am not an atheist but most of the time we project to be very spiritual , which is all good. But we neglect the physical and its responsibilities. We have the biggest churches and places of worship but we have the smallest hearts. As tiny as our hearts, they are filled with hatred, lies and evil.

This bible verse is for Africans;
Isaiah 5:13
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

What was that wise saying about a fool and his money?.... Wake Up Africans!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by NoChill: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
potent5:
The larger a country's church is, the poorer its citizens and less developed.

Yes just like USA, China and Australia, am sure their citizens are poor and the countries are less developed
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by kerry57: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Stop spending time on things u don't believe in and invest the time wisely on things u believe so that u can 'prosper ' in ur belief. Leave us that believe in our religion, so that we can as well prosper in our belief bro. Na God sure pass for me.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by harmbhrosz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
u make absolutely no sense. You go ahead and build even 1 skill acquisition center. Typical nigerian youth, sit down doing nothing and cry fowl when someone finally does something awesome! Every well meaning child of God in naira land, let's celebrate with dunamis church. The church is matching forward, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. In these last days, God is moving like wild fire through the churches, doing the final finishing works for the salvation of many.
and yet it's not reflecting in us as a nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.