Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (101063 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

I agree but to some extent morals would be buried alive even though with their availability things aren't quite right yet
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by lastempero: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2018
There must be a link between poverty and religion. Wish iam a lecturer, will just give my students that as a case study.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by KAHNUL(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
HAIL THIS ENTREPRENEUR. ITS NOT EASY
THIS IS THE LATEST CHURCH STADIUM IN THE WORLD, HOW MUCH IS THIER TICKET FOR SERVICES.....OKEY THE OFFERING IS THE TICKET
THIEVES AND SCAMMERS MILKING GULLIBLE NIGERIANS WHO PRAY DAY AND NIGHT BUT YET
thier prayers never made Nigeria better
couldn't stop boko haram
Using God to deceive ZOMBIES
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Fazemood:
Nigeria a country where everybody is religious but nobody knows God.

We build churches and Mosques for God yet Adulterers, fornicators, thieves and every kind of sinners go there to sample their wares.

Yes we are religious people grin

You're spot on (Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5)
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Culin(f): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2018
"Largest church auditorium " that refused to pay some of the workers that worked on that building
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Fazemood(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2018
tete7000:

You will say you don't know God, not that no one knows God. It is an insult to God himself to say he can't get one person to know him in a population of millions.
He knows the hearts of everyone, with the way Nigeria is, we do not know God.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Fazemood(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2018
grandstar:

You're spot on (Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5)
God's prophecy coming to reality.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Jenik(f): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2018
In any area you are, do something at the highest level. That's the Important thing. The Pastor and members has done a world edifice. You in the social media, try and invent a globally recognized invention. Those in government, make a global level and recognized achievement. Sitting down and just looking for who to criticize will not add anything to you and will not stop them from achieving more and moving higher. But if you think it is easy, then get such done and the world will celebrate you too. Those playing and scoring goals in the field hardly make noise but the spectators that gather to watch make the most noise, put them in the field and they can do nothing instead they will subtract and cause mishap. That exactly what is happening here
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by newoffer: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.
. we are cloned to believe this.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by jattopeter(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
yvelchstores:
u make absolutely no sense. You go ahead and build even 1 skill acquisition center. Typical nigerian youth, sit down doing nothing and cry fowl when someone finally does something awesome! Every well meaning child of God in naira land, let's celebrate with dunamis church. The church is matching forward, the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. In these last days, God is moving like wild fire through the churches, doing the final finishing works for the salvation of many.
Don't mind him. with the help of God he was able to do something. I celebrate with them . Dunamis

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by OmaWillz: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Isaiah 2:2 KJV
http://bible.com/1/isa.2.2.KJV

This is only the beginning.

Hello World!

We are coming!!!

Let the Manifestations begin.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Cyynywhite: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice... I pray it brings more people into God kingdom
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by irukka: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place

The church is marching on, and there is nothing the devil and his children can do about it!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !

Who is stopping you from building the industries?
Hiding behind "we", making zero difference.

.............yvelchstores

World Biggest Dome: Irukka Online Commend Dunamis Church

Irukka Online Limited, the representative of Wharfedale Pro, British most famous loudspeaker company in the UK has commended the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for building the biggest church in the world in Nigeria and giving them the opportunity to be part of the historical edifice.

Irukka Online limited installed the sound system in the 100,000 sitter capacity church which is the biggest in the world. According to the chairman of Irukka Online Limited, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, apart from bringing positive news to Nigeria, tens of thousands of Nigerians benefited from the world-class edifice.

He said that up till now, St. Peter Basilica in Rome was the biggest church in the world with a capacity of 60,000. Adding that based on that tourists were going there, thereby generating revenue for the country.
According to him, the location of the church in Nigeria has helped in the development of technology in the country since Irukka Online Limited had to up its game before it could power the dome. He said that apart from the spiritual side of the project, its economic side cannot be underestimated as a lot of families were liberated from poverty.

Onwubiko said that with the feat, other parts of the world would be coming to Nigeria to learn the technology that was displayed which is not in any other part of the world.

“I want to commend the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for the opportunity that was given to us to install the sound system in what is now the biggest church in the world. The challenge to power the sound system in the biggest hall in the world made us to go in and bring out our best and in the process made Nigeria proud because we learnt that many other sound companies both local and international were invited but they failed. We are very grateful for the opportunity. I also want to emphasize that the project helped a lot of families, including that of Irukka Online Limited to put food on their table.

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by irukka: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
iGist:
The World’s largest church auditorium which is owned by the Dunamis International Gospel Center, was dedicated today in Abuja.

The dedication of the World’s largest church auditorium, was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Akwa Ibom state governor Emmanuel Udom, Benue state governor Samuel Ortom, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor E.A Adeboye and may others.

The world’s largest church auditorium is a 100,000 seater capacity building. It knocks off the Winners Chapel building in Ota which is 50, 000 seater.

On how his church built the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome in less than four years, the founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche who gave a first-hand account, said;

God gave us that vision; with the vision, there must come location. That was how we began to pray and in the night I had a revelation where I was taken to a land along the airport road, with a landmark that showed me that land.

We looked for land but we couldn’t find one. So we decided to buy land somewhere else, almost a thousand acres and another almost 700 acres in another location. We were almost starting in one of those places when the Lord reminded me that there was somewhere else he showed me and that I should still go ahead and look for the place.

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place after almost ten years when it was first released via revelation.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/worlds-largest-church-auditorium-dedicated-abuja-photos

Irukka Online Limited, the representative of Wharfedale Pro, British most famous loudspeaker company in the UK has commended the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for building the biggest church in the world in Nigeria and giving them the opportunity to be part of the historical edifice.

Irukka Online limited installed the sound system in the 100,000 sitter capacity church which is the biggest in the world. According to the chairman of Irukka Online Limited, Ifeanyi Onwubiko, apart from bringing positive news to Nigeria, tens of thousands of Nigerians benefited from the world-class edifice.

He said that up till now, St. Peter Basilica in Rome was the biggest church in the world with a capacity of 60,000. Adding that based on that tourists were going there, thereby generating revenue for the country.
According to him, the location of the church in Nigeria has helped in the development of technology in the country since Irukka Online Limited had to up its game before it could power the dome. He said that apart from the spiritual side of the project, its economic side cannot be underestimated as a lot of families were liberated from poverty.

Onwubiko said that with the feat, other parts of the world would be coming to Nigeria to learn the technology that was displayed which is not in any other part of the world.

“I want to commend the General Overseer of Dunamis Church, Pastor Paul Enenche for the opportunity that was given to us to install the sound system in what is now the biggest church in the world. The challenge to power the sound system in the biggest hall in the world made us to go in and bring out our best and in the process made Nigeria proud because we learnt that many other sound companies both local and international were invited but they failed. We are very grateful for the opportunity. I also want to emphasize that the project helped a lot of families, including that of Irukka Online Limited to put food on their table.

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by irukka: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
TwoBottles:

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
irukka:

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by uniqueman(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2018
iGist:
The World’s largest church auditorium which is owned by the Dunamis International Gospel Center, was dedicated today in Abuja.

The dedication of the World’s largest church auditorium, was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Speaker Yakubu Dogara, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Akwa Ibom state governor Emmanuel Udom, Benue state governor Samuel Ortom, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor E.A Adeboye and may others.

The world’s largest church auditorium is a 100,000 seater capacity building. It knocks off the Winners Chapel building in Ota which is 50, 000 seater.

On how his church built the 100,000 capacity Glory Dome in less than four years, the founder of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche who gave a first-hand account, said;

God gave us that vision; with the vision, there must come location. That was how we began to pray and in the night I had a revelation where I was taken to a land along the airport road, with a landmark that showed me that land.

We looked for land but we couldn’t find one. So we decided to buy land somewhere else, almost a thousand acres and another almost 700 acres in another location. We were almost starting in one of those places when the Lord reminded me that there was somewhere else he showed me and that I should still go ahead and look for the place.

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place after almost ten years when it was first released via revelation.

BY GISTMORE.COM >>> https://gistmore.com/worlds-largest-church-auditorium-dedicated-abuja-photos

NONSENSE! I pity the gullible members who will be going there for worship and other activites.

What a pity!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Religion is the biggest scam ever pulled on Africans by the colonial masters and we are yet to wake nor evolve from the euphoria. We bought the bait hook line & sinker and we are now hopelessly hooked on it like a cocaine addiction. Who owns the church if we may ask? The Church of the people, by the people & for the people? No contribution to human capital development, entertainment & social facility infrastructures, refinery revamp efforts. Its obvious
these people have alot to hide by erecting mouth gaping business edifice in the name of church auditorium for the work of God.

Without controversy. It must be said that these so called pastors & acclaimed men of are blatant scammers & constitute the bulk of persons that aids & abate social vices & financial desperation & loss of moral values in a lot of ways. The activities of these pastors lacks economic affiliations & significance. In Africa, we are all mentally & psychologically sold out. How come we have the best of church auditoriums in the world, the best of christian schools in the world but the worst of national economy tandems & the worst of functional social infrastructure. Non of these pastors are talking about the revamp of the Ajaokuta steel project in Kogi to boost industrialisation & the revamp of the Nigerian refineries. Many of this pastors are clueless & hopeless and worse than most Nigerian politicians disguised in cassock claiming men of God. Pastors are like incubators to ritualist and social vices, pedaling the business of make believe. Most people who come to these churches to pay tithe & sow seed are as well diabolic who sees these churches as shrine as they bring the proceeds of their illicit loots to appease the gods in the name of coming to worship God in Church. Most of these Pastors are not just after money nor religious relevance but also political relevance for the purpose of vote buying among their faithfuls.

I have often maintained that religion is a cult on its own. one of the biggest scam ever pulled on Africa by the colonial master. Africans bought the bait & are now so high on it like cocaine business. Fela Anikulapo Kuti has said it all. How are these people adding value to the Nigerian economy & GDP? That is why i try to distance myself when the OAP daddy freeze dissect their life like a ball of onions. Armed robbers rob with guns & weapons, but acclaimed men of God & pastors rob with the name of God & biblical scriptures.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Christistruth00: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have not yet seen a single Cross of Christ’s Cruxifiction in the entire building. There is no Christianity without the Cross.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Solsix(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
This church supposed don get a university atleast or a world class hospital. How is this edifice adding value or creating the needed jobs for the youths??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.