Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (101066 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by haconjy(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

Why must you shift the problem of the country to religion only because churches were able to manage their resources... Bros. it will be the best of the government had use the money wisely then you will know that religion is not Nigeria problem....

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by kevid2018: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
plz help a brother, I need capital to stock my chemist shop or my business will shut down. Plz help me, here is my account number 0006860668, Kevid enterprises, access bank.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Macon1212: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

If Churches are turned to companies, what shall profit a man that gains the whole Earth but lose his life. Food for stomach stomach for food all shall perish

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ba7man(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
who is stopping u from building the industries? Hiding behind "we", making zero difference.
My post really hit you hard.
Are you by chance an employee of CAN?
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by kumakunta: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
davodyguy:

I agree with you.
Whether we accept it or not, Boko Haram is a product of religious intolerance and ideology.

If Islam didn't preach Jihad in the first place, may be no one would think they're fighting for God.

The Christian Bible teaches no one can fight for God, but God can fight for himself
Keep quiet cox the jihad talked about in the Quran is about your personal self and not picking arm against other tribes or religion .
Between there are also verses in the Bible that talked about fighting , stoning and killing infidels .
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ba7man(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place

The church is marching on, and there is nothing the devil and his children can do about it!
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !

Who is stopping you from building the industries?
Hiding behind "we", making zero difference.

.............yvelchstores
Do you think it's a coincidence that the most successful nation's have less churches?
They have absorbed the biblical principles and have applied it to their societies.
Unlike the "eye service" religious worship we still practice here.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Adiwana: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

the problem of christainity are ignorant so called christains who think they know so much

do u have an idea the indirect and direct employment this church is bringing to people living in that axis

do u know the millions of Naira spent monthly by the church on salaries,scholarship and charities

if this country is the poverty capital of the world, na enenche cause am.

na enenche take us into recession, na him make our country directionless, na him kill our military mehn

you that you know the problem and solution to our country what have u done to help

if tomorrow he sets up a factory it is people like u with access to cheap data dat would come and say he should face pastoral work and leave business

did u contribute a dime to the church. who gave u the opinion that you have the impetus to tell enenche how he should spend the money

bros, this is just the beginning o.... many more dey for road they come

the worst you can do is what u r doing now

pls keep up with the criticism o

e dey sweeeeet my belle

No the problem of Christianity is you that do not criticise the church and its leaders.Correction is needed and was even advised by the bible.And you must be blind if you did not read where I said that the church are efficient than the govt.I also cited examples especially Rev fr Mbaka who i repeat has Aqua Rapha waters&yogurt that has created employment and taken so many off the streets.The education you are enjoying today was largely propelled by the church.Wonder what wouldve happened if the early missionaries decided that what they wanted was to build the biggest cathedrals in Nigeria as against giving people education.Biggest church in the world.Richest pastor in the world but still poverty capital and one of the highest most corrupt ever.Stats don't lie
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tuoyoojo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adiwana:

No the problem of Christianity is you that do not criticise the church and its leaders.Correction is needed and was even advised by the bible.And you must be blind if you did not read where I said that the church are efficient than the govt.I also cited examples especially Rev fr Mbaka who i repeat has Aqua Rapha waters&yogurt that has created employment and taken so many off the streets.The education you are enjoying today was largely propelled by the church.Wonder what wouldve happened if the early missionaries decided that what they wanted was to build the biggest cathedrals in Nigeria as against giving people education.Biggest church in the world.Richest pastor in the world but still poverty capital and one of the highest most corrupt ever.Stats don't lie

if you have been to Europe, you may have at least seen the magnificent edifices they built and they still sent missionaries
to Africa

what is there to criticise when you build a beautiful edifice. is it not to the glory of God's name

thank God for father Mbaka. at least am happy you know he is doing something

did u sir check and you were informed that Dunamis Church is not empowering people

I saw the smile of people doing small to medium scale business around the church. people whose life are better for it

do you know the number of lives made better by the church building, Mason, architects, etc

were u told he is not sending missionaries and paying from this pocket to finance the education of hundreds of people

if corruption is still standing tall and the church is preaching vehemently against it, would the church violently cohere people to do what the Bible says

oga what right do I have to come to your family to tell u how to run it Esp when am contributing nothing to it

in the same vein, what makes you thing your opinion about the work of God in Dunamis counts

what is there to criticise. did the pastor steal ur money, did he kill ur relation, did he do anything against the law he should be criticised for
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by gcof(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
It is quite unfortunate when people channel their anger and frustrations towards the church instead of the government for failing her people. But I must say that the progress of the church in Nigeria shows to a great extent how the Government of Nigeria has failed herself and her people. The Church is one of the institutions in Nigeria that manages its resources excellently well. Let’s begin by taking a look at schools and hospitals managed by churches, they are well up-to standard with top notch management, even though you may want to criticise their source of income which is completely your problem because no one was held at gun point to give but the truth is that whatever funds the church gets, is being put to use where and when necessary which is a direct opposite of how the government of Nigeria works. The church has shown that Nigeria has the wherewithal to be one the most beautiful destinations in the but her problem is mismanagement. The critics of the success of the church in Nigeria should learn one or two lessons from them and channel these energies to holding the government responsible for her inactions. You are criticising the church for accepting freewill donations and putting it to use, building projects which are moderate enough for the eyes to see but you do not have the guts to criticise the government that force you to pay tax, even making deductions on your salaries before it gets to you, to build projects that are too big for your eyes to see. The problem of Nigeria is not and will never be religion, if you doubt me, take a look at Italy that has the headquarters of the Catholic Church, England that has Anglican and Saudi Arabia that is the headquarters of Islam and ask yourself if Nigeria is at par with these countries? NO, we are a thousand miles behind them

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tuoyoojo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
gcof:
It is quite unfortunate when people channel their anger and frustrations towards the church instead of the government for failing her people. But I must say that the progress of the church in Nigeria shows to a great extent how the Government of Nigeria has failed herself and her people. The Church is one of the institutions in Nigeria that manages its resources excellently well. Let’s begin by taking a look at schools and hospitals managed by churches, they are well up-to standard with top notch management, even though you may want to criticise their source of income which is completely your problem because no one was held at gun point to give but the truth is that whatever funds the church gets, is being put to use where and when necessary which is a direct opposite of how the government of Nigeria works. The church has shown that Nigeria has the wherewithal to be one the most beautiful destinations in the but her problem is mismanagement. The critics of the success of the church in Nigeria should learn one or two lessons from them and channel these energies to holding the government responsible for her inactions. You are criticising the church for accepting freewill donations and putting it to use, building projects which are moderate enough for the eyes to see but you do not have the guts to criticise the government that force you to pay tax, even making deductions on your salaries before it gets to you, to build projects that are too big for your eyes to see. The problem of Nigeria is not and will never be religion, if you doubt me, take a look at Italy that has the headquarters of the Catholic Church, England that has Anglican and Saudi Arabia that is the headquarters of Islam and ask yourself if Nigeria is at par with these countries? NO, we are a thousand miles behind them
na only baba God go bless you
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by adegeye38(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
In what way is the church prevent skill acquisition centres from springing up??, living faith church aka winners chapel, have about 25,000 workers on its payroll

That church auditorium created job for 5000 people

And feeding people with spiritualty and the word of God needed to break through in life.

Christianity by the way is a way of life, not a religion

Its just that people just are greedy and selfish and corrupt and are not ready to change

Other deeply religious countries are growing, saudi arabia, turkey, uae, qatar, Bahrain, Israel, USA, where 71% identify as Christians and so on

Like i said, the people are selfish, greedy and corrupt and not ready to change, they go to church on Sundays to hear the word and go back to work on monday and continue to live their corrupt life, thats whythe power of the holy spirit is needed

The percentage of people, living Christianity as a way of life is low

And our sense of value, nation hood, morals, integrity, honesty is zero

How can d nation grow??, the mindset of the people is bad.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
A COMPLETE WASTE with no NATIONAL or HEAVENLY VALUE
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ArcGibson(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
If each brings 1000

That's 1000 x 100000

Please can someone do the calculation for me
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
walegees:
Hooray!
World largest church auditorium is located in Nigeria.

This is good news and if we can continue like this, heavenly government may decide to move their headquarters to Nigeria.

NB
You are responsible for whatever interpretation you gave this post.

You are a fool and a muslim jihadist. The church is marching on and the gates of hell (islam) will never prevail.

We christians are now ready for that jihad from the north and we are waiting for Boko Haram to move down south. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has a monopoly of violence.

Have a nice life.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
gcof:

You have time eduacating muslims ooo. They are just angry that inspite of all their killings and injustice, the church is still marching. When the chips get down, muslims will tell us if christians took money from them to build these beautiful edifices.

And I dare state that it is time for christians to face these muslims fire for fire and terror for terror. The state of Israel still exists today because she has adopted a commensurate use of force and aggression against the islamic states that surround her. It is time for our men of God to drop the ostentation and tell the Nigerian Christians the truth: We are at war with islam and we would lose if we don't arm up and be prepared for their looming Jihad.

We are too rich and educated as a religion to be pushed about by muslims. Don't let our men of God fool you, they know a war is coming and they have their private jets parked at various airports in the country. A christian/non muslim should always be armed and prepared when in an environment where you have a fair amount of muslims. Muslims are always up to no good and they have zeroed in on Nigeria to carry out their jihad. Christians, be ready at all times!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
ba7man:
Do you think it's a coincidence that the most successful nation's have less churches?
They have absorbed the biblical principles and have applied it to their societies.
Unlike the "eye service" religious worship we still practice here.

You are a muslim from the politics section. So I ask, what is your business with the church and christians?

Did Christians beg muslims for money to build these churches? Why are you angry seeing the church of God grow? Oh, it is against your islamic agenda abi? You have seen nothing yet. Keep being aggressive and see Nigeria turn to another myanmar or CAR where Buddhist and christians routed islamic terror in their countries respectively.

Omo ale jati jati!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by cnonyechi(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

in otherwords d best countries dont have churches and mosques abi. u dey try

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Jiang post=73295030][/quote]

See them creeping out of their holes one by one because Christians are marching on.

Just try furthers act of terror and see your asses whopped. The days of Christians turning the other cheek is gradually coming to an end.

We shall see how far your terror will get you.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Dex4(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
#weneedindustriesnotchurches

Hopefully, they won't burden people with offerings and many money here!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by gcof(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

na only baba God go bless you
bless you too bro. The attack on Christianity is just sickening
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by just4wilson(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
]Do you know "BEAUTY "has sent alot of woman into marriages but "CHARACTER"is busy packing them out.

I concur
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by fejikudz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chi59:
Polithievcians are looting money by the millions, billions even.
No noise.
Polithievcians using private jets to carry stolen money.
No noise
They send these money to Swiss accounts
No noise
Some build schools, exquisite hotels and exotic houses for themselves
From the money they stole
No noise
They pay runs girls, buy the latest cars, lavish money anyhow
No noise

Church builds a magnificent edifice
Noise everywhere.

Who did you elect?
Pastor or politician?

Why are you such a hypocrite?

Is Nigeria a Christian state?
Why do you expect the church to meet the needs of everyone?

Use your brain nau
It's not for fancy.

Is the church owing you money?

Take several seats
Too much sense!! Take kiss joor.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are a fool and a muslim jihadist. The church is marching on and the gates of hell (islam) will never prevail.

We christians are now ready for that jihad from the north and we are waiting for Boko Haram to move down south. Nobody, I repeat, nobody has a monopoly of violence.

Have a nice life.

I appreciate your wisdom.
May you live longer and wiser.
I am indeed a fool and a bloody jihadist.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tuoyoojo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
gcof:
bless you too bro. The attack on Christianity is just sickening

the reason is because christains have been mute for so long

turning the other check to be slapped

never again!!!

any one that comes am ready for them o

can one go to a Muslim thread and write rubbish without nairaland making u to swear an oath
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by potent5(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=SIRSPEX post=73293380][/quote]
Is it the number of people that attend a service that matters? Anyways, at least I am not idle. I saying my mind. I know I am opening someone's eyes by the comment I made.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by CodeTemplar: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bethor:
What a waste...!!!
There is a link between politics and religion..!!
Keep the people impoverish and ignorant by all means..!!

There is NIgeria home movie that to some extent exposes how these church business is done and the church fought dirty to keep the film off the shelve..!! The film name is "End Time"part 1-3, all should try and see the film....it's an old film though..!!

Peace...!!
A church battling with accommodation problem for member during service has simply decided to expand accordingly and there is no hidden or selfish endtime agenda in it.
Dangote can announce a commissioning of new factory and no one will feel threatened by the profit he stands to make but will applaud him for being an employer of labor.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by CodeTemplar: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jasmine17:
Thats the only thing we can boast of as Nigerians undecided

The largest church in the world.

The most corrupt country in the universe.

The country with highest poverty level in the world.

Other nonsense awards undecided

Other countries are striving to have the highest livability index, lowest poverty/unemployment rate, first to stop using petrol cars, First in good things.

And you wonder why citizens are running away from the country in droves

Nigeria is a Joke.
In those countries the pope isn't asked to build or support industries but the government is held accountable for those. The best uni in Nigeria is a church owned University.
Politicians are voted in and paid heavily to support industries and not pastors. Muslims even use state funds meant for industries to build mosques but folks like you are never on those threads to complain.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by CodeTemplar: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Are you for real? Why didn't your fore fathers repel white Christians with their advancement before religion was imposed on them?
There are churches in America and Canada also so stop that crap.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tete7000(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fazemood:
Nigeria a country where everybody is religious but nobody knows God.

We build churches and Mosques for God yet Adulterers, fornicators, thieves and every kind of sinners go there to sample their wares.

Yes we are religious people grin

You will say you don't know God, not that no one knows God. It is an insult to God himself to say he can't get one person to know him in a population of millions.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by DavIkenna(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

Yeah govt can build many skills acquisition centres in Nigeria. Govt has lot of money but can't do that.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by LANDLORD72: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fazemood:
Nigeria a country where everybody is religious but nobody knows God.

We build churches and Mosques for God yet Adulterers, fornicators, thieves and every kind of sinners go there to sample their wares.
Yes we are religious people grin
Jesus did not come to save those who are already save but for the sinners to turn to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.