Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium (101071 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by yvelchstores(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
Big hearty congratulations to dunamis church. The devil is angry right now and speaking through many ignorant people. We don win, the devil can't do nothing. We in Christ Embassy celebrate with you all. Yes o!

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Kirinwa: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.

Who prevented you from looking for land and building the skill acquisition centre yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by ba7man(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
We need more Industries not Churches!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by sanfranka2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
my teacher after telling me to write a composition about myself will still score me 3/10

please are you me? is me you? are me you? is you I?

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Mankosi: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
One funny thing is that most of the members will always brag to others about this auditorium as if it's their investment but at the end of the day they will go to bed hungry....
They can even pick offence with u if dare try to argue with them...
Religion is still doing us strong things oo.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by davidodiba(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Praise the Lord!!! Haters of Christianity are all wondering how strong the church has become!!!
Even some church goers are hear crying waste when they are being ruled and mismanaged by someone whose identity is still questioned and no one dares talk openly....but they are all here shouting waste....when they are being wasted by themselves

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by yvelchstores(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
ba7man:
We need more Industries not Churches!!!! angry angry angry
who is stopping u from building the industries? Hiding behind "we", making zero difference.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Omoboricash(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:
Religion is responsible for Nigeria's backwardness. If the many churches and Mosques we have in this country were turned to skill acquisition centers, Nigeria would become the best country on planet earth.
Walahi you said it all.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Codebrain510627: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Okay

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by yvelchstores(f): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
davidodiba:
Praise the Lord!!! Haters of Christianity are all wondering how strong the church has become!!!
Even some church goers are hear crying waste when they are being ruled and mismanaged by someone whose identity is still questioned and no one dares talk openly....but they are all here shouting waste....when they are being wasted by themselves
hallelujah!!! Yes o. Let's stomp this place with praises to God instead of keeping quiet and letting ignorance everywhere

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Larryfest(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wow...doesn't mean God resides in there thou, even Jesus Christ the head of the church didn't do something like this
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Xavier5(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Xavier5(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by awoofawoo: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
LuciferElohim:
A pen for 100,000 sheep.
Built with the money of 100,000 sheep.

Belonging to ONE man.

*spits angry
That man don hammer...image each member contributing 500 naira at full capacity.... 500 x 100 000 equal 50million naira cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by TheAngry1: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Big is not the same as beautiful. It is big but lacks aesthetics. Congratulations though.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by omoiyalayi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
I sight Mr clueless grin
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Adakintroy: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is what they call vision

Long time ago Christ brought down the temple.

But men will still go ahead and build new ones..judging in their vain hearts that it's by this God is magnifield.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Josh44s(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fazemood:
Nigeria a country where everybody is religious but nobody knows God.

We build churches and Mosques for God yet Adulterers, fornicators, thieves and every kind of sinners go there to sample their wares.

Yes we are religious people grin

This is deep cry

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by lonelydora: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thank God for God
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jasmine17:
Thats the only thing we can boast of as Nigerians undecided

The largest church in the world.

The most corrupt country in the universe.

The country with highest poverty level in the world.

Other nonsense awards undecided

Other countries are striving to have the highest livability index, lowest poverty/unemployment rate, first to stop using petrol cars, First in good things.

And you wonder why citizens are running away from the country in droves

Nigeria is a Joke.

You said it all.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
TwoBottles:

Which should come first:

People who value acquiring new skills or skill acquisition centres?

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tyav7: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nice!!!
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by odehaj: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
During the groundbreaking, Bishop Oyedepo laid hands & commanded the building to “GROW LIKE A TREE” that was exactly 4years ago..see the result.#great man of God. The church of God is matching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sm1esle will still come and build one of 150,000 capacity bt the question is what is the real priority of the church?

I say so because we are no more in the time of Solomon when God dwelled in a physical temple or tabernacle and everybody must come there before they can worship him.

While many are hungry, jobless and with various degree of pressing needs that man can solve if only they care a little more.

What really is the Ambition and real purpose of the modern Church and are they fulfilling it

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by tonex360: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Woow congrat DUNAMIS. God will really be pleased to have this kind on earth, were His creatures will gather as one to worship Him. May His name be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by uniqUN(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
"...i called him into the church and anointed him with oil". Ommo. There's only one anointing oil that can be so powerful. It runs on any type of engine. It revives rust to brand new and of course, gives humans superhuman ultra-violet vision to spot anything anywhere anytime and anyhow yaga-yaga. It's called "the holy money". People with plots of land and even already erect (or ongoing) building owners had to evacuate by all means. Who are they when even the Government's very own Reserved Area around the Airport Road has been colonized by the almighty super "oil". Praise tha lord sombori.
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by edupedia: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
LuciferElohim:
A pen for 100,000 sheep.
Built with the money of 100,000 sheep.

Belonging to ONE man.

*spits angry

The Great Dome of Corruption
Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by zicoraads: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Some of you complaining about how the church spends her money, and the needlessness of this and that; what have you ever done in your personal capacity to uplift one Nigerian?!

Talk is indeed cheap!

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by walexy06(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
TheGreenLand:

I then called one of the surveyors in our church and anointed him with oil and tasked him to go and look for the land along the airport. To the glory of God, within one week, he was back and said he had found a place. And when we got here, I said this was the place the Lord showed. And that was how we secured this place

The church is marching on, and there is nothing the devil and his children can do about it!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !

Sorry to say, logically why didn't the Pastor go to the land himself since God already showed him the place. Was there need to tell surveyor to look for the land?
The earlier we start questioning some of the sayings logically the better. This country just need something else other than religion... The proceedings only to Single Account. God have mercy. I am not just a fan but I love my God

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
trapQ:
Mumu, before religion was Nigeria great?
And why should private entities be turned into skill acquisition centres. Mumu

You are a true Christian, insult him, I can see d spirit of God in you

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
People like you, very small minded character just come online and starts to advertise their ignorance of history. America and Britain are where they are today because of Christianity. Small small mind just come online to jump on what they think is the most popular trend without any form of personal knowledge of the world they live . Point out a developed nation that is not deeply rooted in religion.

Before you engage me, tell me how conversant you are with both nation's history during their war years.

TwoBottles:

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.