Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters (57424 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Haters and wailers stay away from this thread!! Dont come and complain of how he should have used d money to build schools and industries, His job is that of a shephard of Gods pple not a politician!!! Building a structure big enough to house the number of people God has given to him to shephard is in line with his Job description, my criticism would come when his church population is not in par with the structures capacity!!

You no get sense.... Infact you're completely senseless

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:

if church decides to build factories na u go still open mouth wen them never brush say why church go dey do business

what is the reason you have government. do I pay my tax for nothing. meet your governor, local government chairman or state govt and ask them to build you ur factories

by the way do u have thr slightly idea about the indirect employment this church has provided. do u know the charity it has and is doing

some people talk not because they have something to say but because they want to say something

The church should be taxed then. They can't be enjoying tax exemption and not want to assist the government, especially when they make so much money.

Policies should also be put in place to monitor their finances to check money laundering and put an end to diversion of public funds.

I am a believer in Jesus Christ but I am ashamed of today's churches. If Jesus were here today, he would drive these pastors and their many shady sponsors out of their edifices.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by olumike001(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
See stupid comments from people,we hail Davido when he bought millions of naira vehicle to amere girlfriend non one says he should ve given that to the poor,Linda ikeji bought 100m car for a boy not up to 2months old this same stupic people hailed her,but someone here built house for worship you r writing different and stupid comment.
Did you know how many lives will be on the church pay roll to bring this to existence and also further more to maintain it.A man fulfil God's vision u r complaining,he should do what you are saying,You think he has dumb as you to begin to hear ur comments, the same human being that no matter what you do you can't satisfy them.
Well I will paste his vision here and compare it to your words... The vision is: “To impact our world with the principle, presence and the power of God by saturating the earth with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the seas. And to have a base where that word would emanate from to the ends of the earth.”

Please should he listen to you and neglect God's voice.?

I'm very sure many commenting rubbish dont pay a dime in church and still be saying they used our money,tithe,.. See ehn people that pay tithe and offering dont make noise online because they know the principle of giving unto the lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Haters and wailers stay away from this thread!! Dont come and complain of how he should have used d money to build schools and industries, His job is that of a shephard of Gods pple not a politician!!! Building a structure big enough to house the number of people God has given to him to shephard is in line with his Job description, my criticism would come when his church population is not in par with the structures capacity!!

You no get sense.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

He has done what interests him. You guys could team up and build the factories yourselves.

And your pastors continue to become billionaires and trillionaires with the church tithes while you continue living in poverty. Brainless fool
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
olumike001:
See stupid comments from people,we hail Davido when he bought millions of naira vehicle to amere girlfriend non one says he should ve given that to the poor,Linda ikeji bought 100m car for a boy not up to 2months old this same stupic people hailed her,but someone here built house for worship you r writing different and stupid comment.
Did you know how many lives will be on the church pay roll to bring this to existence and also further more to maintain it.A man fulfil God's vision u r complaining,he should do what you are saying,You think he has dumb as you to begin to hear ur comments, the same human being that no matter what you do you can't satisfy them.
Well I will paste his vision here and compare it to your words... The vision is: “To impact our world with the principle, presence and the power of God by saturating the earth with the knowledge of the glory of God as the waters cover the seas. And to have a base where that word would emanate from to the ends of the earth.”

Please should he listen to you and neglect God's voice.?

I'm very sure many commenting rubbish dont pay a dime in church and still be saying they used our money,tithe,.. See ehn people that pay tithe and offering dont make noise online because they know the principle of giving unto the lord.

Should there not be a difference between a pastor and a musician like Davido?

So you mean a pastor can also have baby mamas since Davido has?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by darkelf: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
davidodiba:

Your kind had someone wrote WAEC for them...did you read the part that said someone came to see the wonder? Ohoh...it is obvious you cannot stand this and your hatred has risen....you may even die today....hypocrite.....

Free yourself from bondage.

That's all I can say
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
NPComplete:

Unfortunately those pastors are closer to the government than I am. So they are in a better position to tell them all these things u want me to. But instead they will rather collect their share of the government loot and keep mum. You will never see them calling out anyone on their pulpit. And that money they collect is part of what u are calling hard earned money now. Is that foolishness?

How can u be so sure they are not telling them? U sound as if u don't know Nigerian Government. Same Government who have a senior pastor as its Vice President and a core Muslim as its President. I doubt anything can shake this government.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by darkelf: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
davidodiba:

You are a devil...am not for you

Banal humans descend to insults just like you did

You are incapable of thinking critically

Free yourself from bondage
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Roger3D:
We all know he took money from poor people and fraudulent ones too so what are you talking about?
he didnt take any money from anyone,whether they are rich or poor they willingly gave money to promote and sustain the church, no matter how much he preached on giving,its the choice of d members to give or not and the church is a mixed multitude so he couldnt have rejected offerings of "frudulent" people!!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Efcc should investigate u then..
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
adegeye38:

If God asked them too they will, but that building created employment for over 5000 people during the construction, and still creating employment, and also it is a place were multitudes can comes and hear the word and share it to multitudes all over the world.

Which is what matters most

If we no make heaven wetin we gain?

You sure say you don't take your medication this afternoon?.... Because you no get sense. You are fuc*ing blinded by reality. Mumu
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by McKayConcept(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Glory to God.....may this project be a place of salvation for many. More grace sir
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Skankhunt42:

You no get sense.... Infact you're completely senseless
cheesycheesy
So saying the truth makes someone senseless, u rection makes u the senseless person here, unstable people on NL, Speak truth and they reply with insults!!
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Roger3D(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
he didnt take any money from anyone,whether they are rich or poor they willingly gave money to promote and sustain the church, no matter how much he preached on giving,its the choice of d members to give or not and the church is a mixed multitude so he couldnt have rejected offerings of "frudulent" people!!
We hear you. Some of us are not fooled
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by NPComplete: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

How can u be so sure they are not telling them? U sound as if u don't know Nigerian Government. Same Government who have a senior pastor as its Vice President and a core Muslim as its President. I doubt anything can shake this government.

This is why we must keep calling them all out and exposing their bullshit until something gives. The people in as well as the religious leaders that benefits from them.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

Tell that to ur government, not to private individuals who committed their hard earned resources to build a befitting place for God. Biblical David did same and God was happy.

Tell ur government to take care of ur developmental needs, not a pastor who u don't even believe in.

"Hard earned money" to make themselves more richer abi.... While their congregations continue living in abject poverty. You no get sense. Mumu
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesy
So saying the truth makes someone senseless, u rection makes u the senseless person here, unstable people on NL, Speak truth and they reply with insults!!

SHUT UP.... Ignorant fool.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by fahren(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
Such miracles have been replicated greatly by The Mission in diverse areas such as health care, education and infrastructure in Nigeria in the 18th and 19th centuries when the mission handed over to Nigeria the early schools such as CMS Grammar School Lagos, Baptist Boys High School Lagos, Mary Knoll Cross River, and many Schools and hospitals,

if you are sincere with your submission, the question then should be what happened to everything the mission ever handed over to Nigeria?

NPComplete:
The truth is that we will never know how the church was built. We will never know how much of our collective wealth was donated there by unscrupulous politicians seeking favour from God and support from men. We will never know how much underhanded deals went into realising that project. All we will keep hearing is that it was a miracle.
Funny thing is such miracles are never replicated in building industries, raising the education level, and bringing up innovations the world has never seen before. At this rate in the next 30 years while other nations will be known for their giant strides, Nigeria will only be known for its big cathedrals and mosques.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by doctorgold(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
ArcFresky:
True, its a master piece, but can you guys build a factory after this?

He heads a church and not a conglomerate. if you need a factory, speak to your government.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by olumike001(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Should there not be a difference between a pastor and a musician like Davido?

So you mean a pastor can also have baby mamas since Davido has?

Exactly,I like that question if you dont question or abuse davido and yet praise him for spending spree of millions...please where did you get the confidence to talk down a Pastor,of which you know he is sent by God.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

God can shake it but these so-called pastors are not men of God. They are no different from the politicians. In the days of the true prophets, our politicians will always be on their toes.

The truth is, the politicians are not scared of these pastors because they know who they truly are.

Elijah alone would have been enough trouble for Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by Skankhunt42: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
fahren:
Such miracles have been replicated greatly by The Mission in diverse areas such as health care, education and infrastructure in Nigeria in the 18th and 19th centuries when the mission handed over to Nigeria the early schools such as CMS Grammar School Lagos, Baptist Boys High School Lagos, Mary Knoll Cross River, and many Schools and hospitals,

if you are sincere with your submission, the question then should be what happened to everything the mission ever janded over to Nigeria?

Are we in the 18th or the 19th?.... This is the fuc*ing 21th century... And Nigeria cannot boast of one infastructure.... Everywhere na church.... My street alone as 4 churches... And upon all the prayers and fasting and night vigils we still remain the most corrupt and poorest country in the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bidobado1:

Useless piece of crap. God said he doesn't dwell in houses made with human hands yet these baboons will not stop constructing useless religious business centers whereas when they get sick, they travel abroad.
Some dumb bastard on this forum will somehow find a way to justify this fuckery.
Yes God doesnt dwell in factories but guess what?? God children need a coveinent place to worship him, just as our youths need conveinient school structures to study and using the money given by its members to build such a place is the churchs priority, u people criticizing this pastor forgot this he also spoke about building a convenient school and relaxation place(to encouraged tourism) in his article all u see is the church he built,
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by F9Nizooria(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by BluntBoy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
olumike001:

Exactly,I like that question if you dont question or abuse davido and yet praise him for spending spree of millions...please where did you get the confidence to talk down a Pastor,of which you know he is sent by God.

So your pastor and Davido are the same abi.

Even the Bible says that teachers will be judged more strictly.

So, it is much more pardonable if Davido is extravagant or materialistic. We shouldn't expect much from Davido. But when a pastor behaves like that, he would criticised more strictly.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by generationz(f): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
awelekiti:
This is the most sensible post on this forum. Setting up a bottle water factory or a handkerchief factory after the edifice wouldn't be a bad idea. This would employ thousands of their members. All moribund factories and warehouses have been taken over by churches especially in lagos. Guinness road, in oba akran road , etc which were once famous for factories and warehouses have been taken over by churches. Do members get a new lease of life for setting up such churches or they're set up for the daddies and mummies in the Lord, who would keep amassing suvs and mansions both home and abroad for themselves and families. Acts 7:48 says it all... that God doesn't live in a building or mansion built with hands rather, He lives in our heart and that's why he said...son, give me your heart(not your building or material wealth that would soon be a passing whim) . He called David a man after His heart( not after God's buildings). It's high time churches began viable programmes that would create employment and turn our economy around.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by fahren(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
I ended my post by asking what happened to everything the church handed over to Nigeria?

If Nigeria can't boast of any infrastructure, whose fault is it? The church or public office holders?

It's funny how we keep holding the church responsible for our woes while the people in custody of our collective wealths keep feeding fat and stealing what is ours,

The last time I checked, the church wasn't managing our collective resources,

Maybe I need to remind you that the first schools and hospitals Nigeria had including road and basic amenities were provided by the church

Skankhunt42:

Are we in the 18th or the 19th?.... This is the fuc*ing 21th century... And Nigeria cannot boast of one infastructure.... Everywhere na church.... My street alone as 4 churches... And upon all the prayers and fasting and night vigils we still remain the most corrupt and poorest country in the world.
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by NPComplete: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
fahren:

if you are sincere with your submission, the question then should be what happened to everything the mission ever handed over to Nigeria?

Just look at this one. How was the schools and healthcare provided by the missionaries a miracle. They didn't even claim it was. Only a ridiculously religious mind will call what they did a miracle. It was a normal thing they did and most of them did it with the help of their government. Say what you know.

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by gidjah(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Op could pls furnish me with !ore pics pls ?this one more do at all ?
Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by princfred(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good to have a huge beautiful church, better if the title and plenty money gained from their is used to build big psychiatrics, school for the blind, deaf and dumb, homes for the fatherless and widows etc. Jesus and the apostles did lots of social responsibilities of sharing contributions than personal wealth gathering. How can the society be improved by christians without their leaders being Christ-like?

2 Likes

Re: Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters by fahren(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
I will try to be very civil with you, I started my post answering your question, or you didn't read what you wrote? Let me remind you, you said
funny thing is this miracle is not replicated in the areas you mentioned, and I answered your post by saying that miracles were replicated in the areas you listed in time past,

Maybe you didn't know that the church was responsible for the early schools and hospitals in Nigeria,
NPComplete:

Just look at this one. How was the schools and healthcare provided by the missionaries a miracle. They didn't even claim it was. Only a ridiculously religious mind will call what they did a miracle. It was a normal thing they did and most of them did it with the help of their government. Say what you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.