Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Matrimony Of Secrets - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Matrimony Of Secrets (70730 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Taniaa(f): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
damselposh:
CHAPTER 27

Evelyn sighed for the umpteenth time, she wondered what was keeping Georgia her friend who said she would come visit her, she picked up her phone to call her when eventually she heard a heavy knock and decided to check who was knocking like the owner of the hotel.

"Evelyn, am sorry I came late, have you been waiting for long?" Georgia asked panting heavily like she ran a marathon race with a deer.

"Yes, I have been waiting for long, what kept you?" Evelyn eyed her.

"I met with your husband today" Georgia said closing one of her eyes and waited for Evelyn to tongue lash her.

"You met who? Why? and for the starters, he is not my husband, he is just a spy that my father plotted in my life, are you sure he didn't trail you to this place?" she hissed.

"No, he didn't follow me, he was asking if I knew where you were" Georgia let out a full breath, the tongue lashing didn't come like she expected.

"And what did you tell him" Evelyn placed her hand on her waist not making any move to sit down.

"That I don't know where you are of course, do I look like a snitch?" Georgia asked angrily.

"Dad called me few minutes ago" Evelyn said finally sitting down on the bed.

"And said what?"

"He said it is time for me to come home, that he purposely left me to relieve myself from the pains am feeling" she completed.

"Don't you think he is right?"

"He is right but I don't feel like going home to be with Ken, just the thought of seeing him alone is irritating to me" she hissed and rolled her eyes.

"But why will your father plan with him to get you pregnant? His own daughter? unbelievable" Georgia asked shaking her head.

"The same question I asked myself" Evelyn completed.

"Good day young lady" Ken greeted the receptionist immediately he stepped into the hotel.

"Good day sir, how may I help you?" the receptionist smiled.

"Actually I don't want to bother you with my family problem, but I got a call from someone that my wife came here to meet another man, I came to check if it is true" Ken said smiling up at the young lady.

"what is the name of your wife sir?"

"Georgia, eeem, yes, Georgia, that's her name" he replied scratching his head.

"Georgia who? the receptionist asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"Eeeeem, Georgiaaa," he stomped his foot on the ground trying hard to remember Georgia's surname.

"Have you forgotten your wife's surname Sir? The receptionist asked looking him up from head to toe.

"No, how can I forget her surname when she is my wife, she bears my name of course, her name is Georgia Jones" he completed smiling widely.

"Your wife came here few minutes ago" she said closing the long note on the desk. "But she didn't come to see a man" she smirked.

"Who did she come to see then?, my informant doesn't lie to me, he gives me First Class information"

"Well he lied to you this time sir, your wife is here to see her friend, one Mrs Evelyn Desmond" she replied with the smirk not leaving her face.

"Are you sure you are not covering her up? Which room number is her friend lodged in? I need to be sure" he bent down such that what he said sounded like a whisper.

"Room 54, I can take you there" she said getting angry at the young man with a trust issue.

"You don't need to take me there, I will be going home now" he replied standing up right.

"And please, when your wife gets home, apologize to her for not trusting her" she eyed him annoyingly.

"Yes, I will do that, and I don't want you to tell her about this, just don't breathe a word to her, I will apologize to her my own way and tell her everything myself" Ken begged smiling again.

"Okay sir, I won't," she smiled back.

aphroditee
"Alright then, take care" Ken said squeezing few naira notes in her hand.
update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Taniaa(f): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
dam selposh:
CHAPTER 27

Evelyn sighed for the umpteenth time, she wondered what was keeping Georgia her friend who said she would come visit her, she picked up her phone to call her when eventually she heard a heavy knock and decided to check who was knocking like the owner of the hotel.

"Evelyn, am sorry I came late, have you been waiting for long?" Georgia asked panting heavily like she ran a marathon race with a deer.

"Yes, I have been waiting for long, what kept you?" Evelyn eyed her.

"I met with your husband today" Georgia said closing one of her eyes and waited for Evelyn to tongue lash her.

"You met who? Why? and for the starters, he is not my husband, he is just a spy that my father plotted in my life, are you sure he didn't trail you to this place?" she hissed.

"No, he didn't follow me, he was asking if I knew where you were" Georgia let out a full breath, the tongue lashing didn't come like she expected.

"And what did you tell him" Evelyn placed her hand on her waist not making any move to sit down.

"That I don't know where you are of course, do I look like a snitch?" Georgia asked angrily.

"Dad called me few minutes ago" Evelyn said finally sitting down on the bed.

"And said what?"

"He said it is time for me to come home, that he purposely left me to relieve myself from the pains am feeling" she completed.

"Don't you think he is right?"

"He is right but I don't feel like going home to be with Ken, just the thought of seeing him alone is irritating to me" she hissed and rolled her eyes.

"But why will your father plan with him to get you pregnant? His own daughter? unbelievable" Georgia asked shaking her head.

"The same question I asked myself" Evelyn completed.

"Good day young lady" Ken greeted the receptionist immediately he stepped into the hotel.

"Good day sir, how may I help you?" the receptionist smiled.

"Actually I don't want to bother you with my family problem, but I got a call from someone that my wife came here to meet another man, I came to check if it is true" Ken said smiling up at the young lady.

"what is the name of your wife sir?"

"Georgia, eeem, yes, Georgia, that's her name" he replied scratching his head.

"Georgia who? the receptionist asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"Eeeeem, Georgiaaa," he stomped his foot on the ground trying hard to remember Georgia's surname.

"Have you forgotten your wife's surname Sir? The receptionist asked looking him up from head to toe.

"No, how can I forget her surname when she is my wife, she bears my name of course, her name is Georgia Jones" he completed smiling widely.

"Your wife came here few minutes ago" she said closing the long note on the desk. "But she didn't come to see a man" she smirked.

"Who did she come to see then?, my informant doesn't lie to me, he gives me First Class information"

"Well he lied to you this time sir, your wife is here to see her friend, one Mrs Evelyn Desmond" she replied with the smirk not leaving her face.

"Are you sure you are not covering her up? Which room number is her friend lodged in? I need to be sure" he bent down such that what he said sounded like a whisper.

"Room 54, I can take you there" she said getting angry at the young man with a trust issue.

"You don't need to take me there, I will be going home now" he replied standing up right.

"And please, when your wife gets home, apologize to her for not trusting her" she eyed him annoyingly.

"Yes, I will do that, and I don't want you to tell her about this, just don't breathe a word to her, I will apologize to her my own way and tell her everything myself" Ken begged smiling again.

aphroditee
"Okay sir, I won't," she smiled back.

"Alright then, take care" Ken said squeezing few naira notes in her hand.
update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
izaray:
Selfishness

Yea

1 Like

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Taniaa:
update

Lol I will
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by vivienD: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Taniaa:
update
must u quote everything ehn sad

1 Like

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by skubido(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
O ga ooo, may God continue to protect us all

Tanks for the update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Taniaa(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
vivienD:
oops sorry . I just gave you a like
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
vivienD:

Lol grin grin
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
skubido:
O ga ooo, may God continue to protect us all

Tanks for the update

Thanks boo
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
CHAPTER 31

Georgia went to visit Evelyn as early as 8 in the morning, she had prepared a delicious meal for her, with all the latest discovery she knew that her best friend would not let any food pass down her throat, she entered into the living room and everywhere was as quite as a grave yard, she went straight to Evelyn's room and shouted immediately she went inside, lying on the floor was Evelyn's lifeless body and in her hand was a bottle of sniper, she shouted again letting the food flask fall from her hand, on top of the drawer was a piece of paper with something written on it, she grabbed it and stuffed it in trouser pocket meaning to read it later, with tears in her eyes, she dailed korede's number.

"Georgia, how are you doing? Korede asked.

"Am not fine doc, will you be at the hospital today?" she sniffed.

"Am off duty today, what happened?"

"It is Evelyn, she drank a whole bottle of sniper, am taking her to the hospital right away, please meet us there" she said trying to carry Evelyn.

"Jesus Christ, she did what? I will meet you guys at the hospital and please hurry up" he stood up and rushed towards the wardrobe.

"See what Thomas reduced My daughter to, I feel like strangling him right now" Mr Humphrey said balling his palm in a fist.

"Let's just pray nothing happens to her because drinking a whole bottle of sniper is not funny at all" Korede shook his head.

Just then doctor swavey came out of the theatre with a gloomy face and a shrinked shoulder.

"What is it Swavey? How is my daughter?" Humphrey asked with the fear of uncertainties clearly visible in his eyes.

"We were able to extract the poison from her body system" he said with a sigh.

"Oh thank you Jesus" Korede said all smiles.

"Don't thank Jesus yet, she is still unconscious and I don't know when she will wake up, let us just pray and watch" he patted Mr Humphrey's shoulder and left.

"Do you think something can be done for her?" Mr Humphrey asked with an expressionless face.

"Doctor swavey said we should watch and pray, let's do that, sniper is a very dangerous poison, am surprised she didn't die" Korede replied with a sigh.

"I don't mean the poison Korede, I mean her loss of womb, is there any hope of her having a baby?"

"Of course sir, I gave her ex-husband a catalogue to go through with her, she has two options of having a baby" Korede said raking his hair with his hands.

"What are the options?"

"The first one is known ECTOPIC PREGNANCY also known as TUBAL PREGNANCY, it occurs when a fertilized egg implants outside the uterus, most often in the Fallopian tube, although the condition can be life threatening as the fetus continues to grow stressing tissues not intended for pregnancy and eventually causing a major rupture and internal haemorrhage. The first sign is usually an excruciating pain at the abdomen." He stopped talking and looked at Mr Humphrey to know if he was understanding him at all.

"What is the second option? He asked as tears gathered in his eyes.

"The second one is IN-VITRO FERTILIZATION SURROGACY or RENT A WOMB, this one is the process where by we get someone with the same body system with your daughter, the person helps carry Evelyn's baby through the infusion of the sperm of any man your daughter will want to be with and Your daughter's eggS into the body of the surrogate mother, her work will be to help carry the baby for Evelyn, and the person will be someone she trusts and knows very well" he concluded.

"All hope is not yet lost, we will go with the second option, I don't want her going through another painful ordeal, she has suffered enough" he closed his eyes in pain as the tears freely roll down his face.

4 Likes

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by vivienD: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for the update damselposh

But pls it's too short embarassed
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by izaray(f): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for the update sis

Atleast it was a bit lengthy wink
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
vivienD:

cheesy
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
vivienD:

Sorry baby, I was typing it and then I saw my boss so I decided to submit this one like that, I will make the next one longer.

Jah bless
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
izaray:
Thanks for the update sis

Atleast it was a bit lengthy wink

Lol, thanks boo for reading

1 Like

Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Treasure17(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
Suicide is not an option Evelyn. Thanks for the update damsel.
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by skubido(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Preshbeauty(f): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Evelyn why? Whatever happens, suicide is never an option.

Well done damsel
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by queenitee(f): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2019
My dear Evelyn. Mr Thomas and Maxwell, your hell is not here in this world
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Treasure17:
Suicide is not an option Evelyn. Thanks for the update damsel.

Thanks Trea
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2019
skubido:
Tanks for the update

Thanks boo
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Preshbeauty:
Evelyn why? Whatever happens, suicide is never an option.

Well done damsel

Thanks presh
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2019
queenitee:
My dear Evelyn. Mr Thomas and Maxwell, your hell is not here in this world

Thanks queen
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Adesina12: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Damsel... why you want to kill the heroine of this write-up?
Is this write up a satire?
Good job, well done.
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Adesina12:
Damsel... why you want to kill the heroine of this write-up?
Is this write up a satire?
Good job, well done.
Sweet popcorn for you

Lol, no be satire ooo, but bring the popcorn let me eat.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by zyzxx(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2019
damselposh:

Thanks queen
damselposh ti fun watan,

you read medicine ?

thanks for the updates

Evelyn should not die, all hope are not lost
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Treasure17(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2019
damselposh:

Thanks Trea
What's Trea dp? Damsel is a complete version compare to trea grin
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2019
zyzxx:
damselposh ti fun watan,

you read medicine ?

thanks for the updates

Evelyn should not die, all hope are not lost

Lol, I no read medicine oooo, thanks zyzxx
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
Treasure17:

What's Trea dp? Damsel is a complete version compare to trea grin

Lol, okay what of TreaTrea? And Trea honey grin grin
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Treasure17(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
damselposh:

Lol, okay what of TreaTrea? And Trea honey grin grin
Lol. Funny you. I will go with the former cause the later nah deception.. grin
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by damselposh(f): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. Funny you. I will go with the former cause the later nah deception.. grin

No be deception oooo, I mean am
Re: Matrimony Of Secrets by Treasure17(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2019
damselposh:

No be deception oooo, I mean am
Lol, Alright. No problem then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / Shadows....... / Roses And Thorns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.