Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me (2490 Views)

Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2020
I got a customer from jiji and he is interested in my product. For few days now we've been bargaining on price. Finally i was able to convince him and we settled at 32k. Now he want my acc details but he's not bothered to know my location or transparency cos must customers wud like me to waybill there product and snap the receipt for the waybill just to confirm I'm sending it before making any payment. I face alot of challenges most times cos there are different ways to scams someone. So please is possible to scam just by providing your acc details. I suspect there's something fishy

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by PureGoldh(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2020
Be very careful.

Just trade with caution...dont send anything to him without confirming the payment

See what you will do....give him one of your account that has less than 5k in it...If you receive any alert...use the ATM to withdraw 10k from it to confirm that it's genuine alert...then you can release the consignment to him

Alot of people dey send FAKE alerts lately

2 Likes

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Fixednaija(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
Nigerian yahoo boy blast Shatta Wale and boast to feed Ghana!

Tiwa Savage begs Beyonce to lend her Support in #ENDSARS protest!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates... #ENDSWAT

Please consider subscribe to our YouTube Channel... Thanks for your Support kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_XYzBUOrxU
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
Be very careful.

Just trade with caution...dont send anything to him without confirming the payment

Yah I know that but the guy feels less concerned about his money. I have not sent my account detail yet.
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I got a customer from jiji and he is interested in my product. For few days now we've been bargaining on price. Finally i was able to convince him and we settled at 32k. Now he want my acc details but he's not bothered to know my location or transparency cos must customers wud like me to waybill there product and snap the receipt for the waybill just to confirm I'm sending it before making any payment. I face alot of challenges most times cos there are different ways to scams someone. So please is possible to scam just by providing your acc details. I suspect there's something fishy
Op, U Shouldn't Be Scared Cuz U Are In D Safer Side. He Is D One Who Wants To Buy 4rm U & Send U D Money. However, Send Him Ur A/c Details But If He Sends U Codes (numbers) To Ur Phone & He Tells U To Tell Him D Code He Sent To Ur Phone Don't Do It To Avoid Being A Victim Of Fraud Cuz, Ur Bank A/c Could Be Hacked & All Ur Money Would Be Withdrawn.
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2020
Truvel:
Op, U Shouldn't Be Scared Cuz U Are In D Safer Side. He Is D One Wants To Buy 4rm U & Send U D Money. However, Send Him Ur A/c Details But If He Sends U Codes (numbers) To Ur Phone & He Tells U To Tell Him D Code He Sent To Ur Phone Don't Do It To Avoid Being A Victim Of Fraud Cuz, Ur Bank A/c Could Be Hacked & All Ur Money Would Be Withdrawn.

Ok thanks for the insight I really appreciate
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Intoboy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Foolish people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Intoboy:

Foolish people everywhere

Are you referring to me?

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
PureGoldh the guy actually made the transfer.. I've never seen someone that is not bothered with his money in my line of business. He sent someone to come pick it up today

3 Likes

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by stanliwise(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
PureGoldh the guy actually made the transfer.. I've never seen someone that is not bothered with his money in my line of business. He sent someone to come pick it up today
yea some people are this simple and naive too. With them there is no stress in life. Although the reality does not always work for them.

3 Likes

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Warlord2014(m): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
People do send fake alert this days...but ensure you confirm the credit on your banking app before sending the goods.

I have two items advertised on jiji...no call yet, is it because i didn't use advert boost?

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Warlord2014:

People do send fake alert this days...but ensure you confirm the credit on your banking app before sending the goods.

I have two items advertised on jiji...no call yet, is it because i didn't use advert boost?

Yah u have to use it.. buh make u post more items so you can have varieties
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Warlord2014(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Yah u have to use it.. buh make u post more items so you can have varieties
Okay.tnx
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by PureGoldh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Okay bro...all the best
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
If you're scared of being scammed
Then give him your Cash app tag lobatan cool
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZIINI:
If you're scared of being scammed
Then give him your Cash app tag lobatan cool

I rarely use cash app. Don't need stories bro
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Pancakeey(f): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jiji and scammers are like 5 and 6
So many scammers and con artists on that site

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pancakeey:

Thats true.. buh I must say I get genuine customers. U just to know when someone is really serious about buyin ur product. Most times I get nigerians overseas that are interested. All they have to do is send someone to come pick it up.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Pancakeey(f): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Thats true.. buh I must say I get genuine customers. U just to know when someone is really serious about buyin ur product. Most times I get nigerians overseas that are interested. All they have to do is send someone to come pick it up.
Wow that’s nice.

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I rarely use cash app. Don't need stories bro
You got a big problem brah
May God help you
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
ZIINI:

You got a big problem brah
May God help you

Lol I don't see that as a problem man.. just lemme do me ok
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by SweetCunt97(f): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Yah I know that but the guy feels less concerned about his money. I have not sent my account detail yet.
I have experienced this before, the client sent money without questions or long talk, he even added Jara to the tune of the cost price so I simply get his product to him sharply... Most people like that get too much money.

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by SweetCunt97(f): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Personally I'm interested in this ya product that's got attention
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Personally I'm interested in this ya product that's got attention

Lol I deal on home appliances and electrical material. Stuffs like this

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by SweetCunt97(f): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol I deal on home appliances and electrical material. Stuffs like this
This one na big man business though but very impressive. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Thanks sweetie
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by SavageResponse(m): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Pancakeey:

We also have plenty of scammers here on Nairaland
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by TheCork(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Yes it's very big. Tank u.
please can u quick send me A full size pictures of yor mouth wide open....I wanto try somtin quick! cheesy
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by SweetCunt97(f): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
TheCork:

Yes it's very big. Tank u.
please can u quick send me A full size pictures of yor mouth wide open....I wanto try somtin quick! cheesy
The mature male I quoted already replied. So kindly crawl back to whatever stinking hole u came out of.
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by TheCork(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The mature male I quoted already replied. So kindly crawl back to whatever stinking hole u came out of.

Sweetcunt, haba.
babes u should sound sweet like yor name but instead..u talk too mush like mugu.....Can u please sound sweet as yor name sound, Sweetcunt? Sweetcunt, kindly grooooowwup sir!! undecided
Re: Help I Feel Like Someone Want To Scam Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Thanks sweetie

Good evening sir.. I wouldn't mind if I get recharge card please

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine / I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy / Rita Snapchat Slay Queen Send Her Nudes To A New Man Friend. Photo & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.