Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (25812 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by verygudbadguy(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

The lady is just being factual. An average Nigerian man is wired to cheat whether voluntarily or involuntarily. I am talking as a married man who doesn't encourage adultery.

Every married woman should just zero their mind to that aspect. That way, they avoid searching through their spouses' phone and gain more trust from their partners.

The major thing should be love, respect, attention and care.

3 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by yinkus6750(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2018
The guy shouldn't fall for the cheap talk
Husband killer in the making.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2018
bukatyne:
What is she saying that is out of this world?

The average Nigerian wife would accept or condone a cheating husband and still feed him join.

U sound like someone who cooks steady
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by pooozeee(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2018
Most sensible woman

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Seal33: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Seriously?
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Stupid girl

Let him cheat and infect you as long as he loves you

Probably you don't know how to Bleep your man well enough

Even as Olosho wey I be, I am very jealous my guy can't dare cheat on me

He can't even try such, he is over satisfied with my services, he tells me I am the sweetest on earth.

No girl has serviced him the way I use to do.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by daveyjay(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2018
more ladies like you are wanted in this world cool

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by wayodude(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Na so. Na this Kain girl wen if she catch you dey runs things dem no go find your body to bury.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by tragergeorge(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2018
MrGist:

Nigerian writer and entrepreneur, Simisola Sowole has said she doesn’t mind if her partner cheats on her, as long as he still loves and respects her.

She took to her Twitter page to reveal that as long as her partner is not going to keep it secret, then she has no problem with him cheating. She wrote;

News via GistMore.com >> http://gistmore.com/lady-says-she-doesnt-mind-a-cheating-partner-as-long-as-he-performs-his-duties-towards-her

na suffer go kill this one,,,any woman who knows her Worth won't say this,,,na wah,,,hungry just make this one ready to settle for anything,,,,, imagine someone like adeleke daughter saying such poo,,,,my dear I don't know how you see love but to me,,,, if a guy loves you,, he won't cheat,,,,I been in relationship where I find cheating very hard,,,I just find myself not doing that cos I respect the woman that loves me,,,,,,I'm not even talking of me loving her ooo,,respect
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Imagine the above comments. People who think their men can never cheat on them are the ones who lose it psychologically and do stupid things like stabbing. That woman knows what's good for her sanity.

5 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Stupid girl

Let him cheat and infect you as long as he loves you

Probably you don't know how to Bleep your man well enough

Even as Olosho wey I be, I am very jealous my guy can't dare cheat on me

He can't even try such, he is over satisfied with my services, he tells me I am the sweetest on earth.

No girl has serviced him the way I use to do.
E go be u like film trick when u discover he's panshing one seemingly innocenty.

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by AryEmber(f): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Cheat Ke? Marry another, he can but cheat? It's a big no for me.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Lawd, the rubbish some ladies choose to tolerate and condone just to have a man in their life, smh!!!

That's the average mentality of every YOruba woman due to how they are brought up.
She is not the first YORUBA gals to say this.
Another two actress have said this.
U will hear lines like "understanding kilo matter"

woman that's why their men cheat alot.
As a woman married to a Yoruba man (especially if u are from other tribes) and ur husband cheats.. Don't even complain to the mother in-law because she will support the son.
I don't understand this yoruba tribe I swear.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
E go be u like film trick when u discover he's panshing one seemingly innocenty.

I have got him tied to my pussycat

I repeat he can't see him self casted out of my curviness

He cries and begs when ever I threatened it's over
grin

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by srclark: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2018
even if she does not care she should not let the man know
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by musicwriter(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2018
I actually said this to a girl and she wasn't happy. She couldn't just realise that I indeed wished for her to be as free as she could ever be.

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Galaticos444: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2018
D reason why a woman will leave her boyfriend/husband 4someone else is cos he couldn't take care of her needs and not cos he cheated.only independent woman dat doesn't tolerate cheating

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Vic74real: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Hian! What did this one smoke?
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by reyscrub(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2018
ednut1:
Change that name to burnt brain not dodo. A guy who cheat has no respect for u. May he give u STD in future . Mumu

That means you don't respect your wife any longer because you have cheated on her abi?

I doubt if you are a married guy.

That lady has saved her life from heart attach of guy cheating ok.

If she react and pack out, immediately some one else will come in and that does not stop the guy from cheating on the new wife, and if new wife pack out the other lady will coming and on and on.

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Platony(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
I LOVE REAL people..........I LOVE her person.

She's telling d truth. Whether u lyk it or nt,...ur man will stil cheat, even if na Pastor, Reverend, Archbishop etc. He will stil cheat.

Why do people prefer Fake Lives, now shes being real & is bn criticized heavily.

Na wa for pple sha.. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by jimmy3105(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by ImaIma1(f): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2018
As long as he cheats, what he feels for you is not love or respect. How does someone love or respect you and still cheat on you?
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Exponental(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Poor girl...... She/Her mother/her siblings must have passed through hell
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by fergieboy: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2018
If I cheat on my girlfriend and she doesn't complain... That means she doesn't love me tongue

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by alklas(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2018
u never c shom shin smiley
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Evercurious(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2018
MrGist:
See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/lady-says-she-doesnt-mind-a-cheating-partner-as-long-as-he-performs-his-duties-towards-her

OBVIOUSLY, YOU LACK RESPECT FOR YOURSELF...THATS WHY YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU RE DISRESPECTED
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Mursz: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2018
I dont support cheating but if you must cheat, make sure you gat alot of cash that she wouldn’t dare walk away from, that way you cheat and your sins be forgiven with a snap of a finger.

That lady right there, has seen something she cant walk away easily from. So you people’s opinion really dont matter.

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Evercurious(f): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by RillJ(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2018
You will tun around with time and want to claim sole ownership and use. Trust me on this.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Evercurious(f): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2018
bukatyne:
What is she saying that is out of this world?

The average Nigerian wife would accept or condone a cheating husband and still feed him join.

GOD FORBID IT
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Yankee101: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2018
What's her numbet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.