Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (25810 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Yuceeluv(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Preach sister...preach!

...and like u said,her brain has undergone reconfiguration...she said so herself,..'over the years'.

computergeek:
Lol. Who knows how many times they've cheated on this one that her mentality has re-configured its default settings.

Age, truly, is not a guarantee of maturity. Giving a man such freedom is not going to make him stay with you or love you so much more. He'll definitely fvck someone that will shake his soul and boom! He's hers.

Besides, how can someone even share a man in these times? Don't you know STDs are real? And actually, you do have low self-esteem.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by sweetilicious(f): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2018
I don't think she knows she can get STDs.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by sweetilicious(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Stupid girl

Let him cheat and infect you as long as he loves you

Probably you don't know how to Bleep your man well enough

Even as Olosho wey I be, I am very jealous my guy can't dare cheat on me

He can't even try such, he is over satisfied with my services, he tells me I am the sweetest on earth.

No girl has serviced him the way I use to do.
You never can tell.Yoy might be in for a shocker.Watch his attitude when he makes money.

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by sweetilicious(f): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2018
tragergeorge:
na suffer go kill this one,,,any woman who knows her Worth won't say this,,,na wah,,,hungry just make this one ready to settle for anything,,,,, imagine someone like adeleke daughter saying such poo,,,,my dear I don't know how you see love but to me,,,, if a guy loves you,, he won't cheat,,,,I been in relationship where I find cheating very hard,,,I just find myself not doing that cos I respect the woman that loves me,,,,,,I'm not even talking of me loving her ooo,,respect
You see!
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
we all know this is just for retweets,no sensible lady will want a cheating partner.Women are too emotional and get jealous easily
Say for yourself
But I don't get jealous easily
But I will never, ever condone cheating
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Abee79(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Years ago while scouting for a wife, one girl told me the same thing. She was like "Abee, when we get married, you can have as many girlfriends as you want, provided I don't know about them!" I dropped her like hot coal. It was obvious that we had different values. I believe in exclusivity in relationships and especially in marriage... Now the joke is on her! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.