Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (25811 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by simplesearch: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
This is the reason for widespread divorces, When people assume they can handle any situation in the name of Love but find themselves gasping when the real challenge begins to unfold.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by stansaintly(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Because she knows that she's a saint and would like be caught in the act. So, she is indirectly tell her "future" husband that he should also be ready that she will certainly cheat.

No man will ever want his/her partner to cheat on him/her. Let the truth be told
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2018
your life, your choice
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2018
If a guy truly loves you, you will be enough for him and he won't cheat, infatuation is not love. That is what I keep telling guys and ladies.

1 Like

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by bussy2020(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2018
You have got the spirit to live long.

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by farem: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Correct girl

Some of you have mis-matched name.
Please come out clean dirty, change your Monica to something correlating with your life and destiny
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Tinalex(f): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2018
Babe i catch your drift oo...but my own is simple you cannot be broke and still be cheating and expect me to cope...Nah Never!!! But in so far as you are rich, and you shower me with that money ehhh...who cares run your side chic make i run my side booboo...God sef no go vex. You will see that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned the day you try to castigate my runs while i blank yours!! Life is easy and sweet jare;i cannot come and go and die for one man matter!!!
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by icogb: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Lawd, the rubbish some ladies choose to tolerate and condone just to have a man in their life, smh!!!
Most ladies dat condone cheating do so cos dey cheat or wld cheat someday. D remaining ones re small minded ones dat were raised by cheats or pple dat lost their self esteem because of being arnd cheats nd bullies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Duru009(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2018
It mght very difficult to believe but this is the obvious truth. Take it or leave it
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
A man that loves u won't cheat, stop accepting fvckboys!! When he gives the other more attention and love, na u go still regret am.

luv gat nothing to do with sex ,,for me i cheat out of lust ... nothing attached.
when a man gives you is TIME, money , & showcase you to is initimate friends , that is love
how a man treat his woman infront of other ladies/slaymama or side chick shows respect.
love or sex is not enough in r/ship to keep any man from cheating ... to keep a man be more of a buddy than a wife .. much said lemme shattap
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
computergeek:
Lol. Who knows how many times they've cheated on this one that her mentality has re-configured its default settings.

Besides, how can someone even share a man in these times? Don't you know STDs are real? And actually, you do have low self-esteem.
wen I saw d topic I was in support of what she said but after seeing r pic, Mehn she deserves a guy who wouldn't see cheating as an option ever
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by davibid: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2018
ednut1:
Change that name to burnt brain not dodo. A guy who cheat has no respect for u. May he give u STD in future . Mumu

Why the insult she is free to state her opinion
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by xtervaganza(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018
ednut1:
Change that name to burnt brain not dodo. A guy who cheat has no respect for u. May he give u STD in future . Mumu
speak for yourself, Mr.

There are millions of men who areadly in love with their women and still cheat. Sex for a man has nothing to do with love
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Godsmineyorfada: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2018
IamD18:
What an honest lady.

Look at them with their comments up there pretending and condemning the lady.

That lady is bold enough to say what 99% of Nigerian woman can tolerate anyday, anytime from a rich cheating husband even without being LOVED.

You lots will come to social media to pretend and form, while you tolerate poo from men in reality all because of money...cheesy

Abi na all these hungry ladies around wan leave their rich husbands because he cheated...grin

Bros
God go bless back and front and roundabout ���
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by CorperKola: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2018
this is the real wife material, not somebody dat will kill me with jealousy.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by sholatem(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2018
Perhaps this is d tot of d woman that kills her husband, children and her self till she discover that they are all HIV Positive(just guessing though) their is more to cheating than keeping calm,d side chick wants to be d main chick too,and she won't fold her arms and do nothing,Be guided undecided
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by respectk(f): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2018
hanty, get married first!

people like una naim dey kill husband for cheating.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by mechanics(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
hmmmmm, strange.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nasir123(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
....And the biitch is already encouraging emotional and psychological abuse.

A lady who have nothing to offer except her pussy will always say this.

On a contrary, the reverse is the case.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by clefstone(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Tamarapetty:
A man that loves u won't cheat, stop accepting fvckboys!! When he gives the other more attention and love, na u go still regret am.
only a foolish man will give more attention andblove to a side chic no matter how good the side chic can fvck, except the wife is a nagging, lazy and uncommitted spouse. There r certain rules a man must follow if he must cheat
1. Do not cheat with a woman that lives within 100km radius of you
2. Do not eat a side chic's food, not because of jazz or poison but because you don't want her to take an important place reserved for ur wife
3. Do not spend up to half of what you will spend on your wife on a side chic
4. Do not discuss your wife or kids with your side chic
5. Do not expect your side chic to faithful to you(common sense)
6. Avoid seeing your side chic in her house, a hotel is better
7. NEVER bring your side chic to your matrimonial home even if your wife is on coma
8. Do not travel just to see a side chic. She should be a secondary reason to be in her location
9. Always pay your side chic for every sex. Not necessarily like you would pay a prostitute, but as transport or birthday gift
10. Do not send nudes to a side chic and do notchat with her when you are with your family
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by rhymesnoni(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2018
lonely ass seeking attention
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2018
If he truly loves you, he won't cheat.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
I cannot even stay with only one wife.....when there are numerous endowed ladies out there nowadays full of honey in their pot....

Honeypot too full that I cant reject not tapping into it??....

Curvy girls everywhere I go.....

2 Likes

Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Akinwale14(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

That's the average mentality of every YOruba woman due to how they are brought up.
She is not the first YORUBA gals to say this.
Another two actress have said this.
U will hear lines like "understanding kilo matter"

woman that's why their men cheat alot.
As a woman married to a Yoruba man (especially if u are from other tribes) and ur husband cheats.. Don't even complain to the mother in-law because she will support the son.
I don't understand this yoruba tribe I swear.

are u done?
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by busomma: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
ednut1:
Change that name to burnt brain not dodo. A guy who cheats has no respect for u. May he give u STD in future . Mumu
Why ur body dey hot like that nahhh? She found a way to deal with a cheating partner & u're angry with her. Even if u get mad if ur partner cheats , he will still cheat. What will u do if ur partner cheats?
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Draggu: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
MUST READ
Are you a business owner??
Or planning to have?

Check this out
https:///z35WNZ
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Dedetwo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
How does the word, "cheat", foolishly find its way into the relationship between a man and woman?
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by PenileFitness: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
clefstone:
only a foolish man will give more attention andblove to a side chic no matter how good the side chic can fvck, except the wife is a nagging, lazy and uncommitted spouse. There r certain rules a man must follow if he must cheat
1. Do not cheat with a woman that lives within 100km radius of you
2. Do not eat a side chic's food, not because of jazz or poison but because you don't want her to take an important place reserved for ur wife
3. Do not spend up to half of what you will spend on your wife on a side chic
4. Do not discuss your wife or kids with your side chic
5. Do not expect your side chic to faithful to you(common sense)
6. Avoid seeing your side chic in her house, a hotel is better
7. NEVER bring your side chic to your matrimonial home even if your wife is on coma
8. Do not travel just to see a side chic. She should be a secondary reason to be in her location
9. Always pay your side chic for every sex. Not necessarily like you would pay a prostitute, but as transport or birthday gift
10. Do not send nudes to a side chic and do notchat with her when you are with your family

Nice.
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by josiegirl27: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady by Yuceeluv(f): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Don't mind her...she can only say that about a man she doesn't love.

MJBOLT:
we all know this is just for retweets,no sensible lady will want a cheating partner.Women are too emotional and get jealous easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.