Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend (958 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by damlolo(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
There was a guy i dated for almost 6years, we are a distance apart but i love him soo much and he claimed to love me too. Along the line he impregnated a lady and we broke up then. We later settled the dispute and move on with our relationship cos he only took the baby, As tym goes on he started misbehaving e.g he doesn't call nor received my call anymore. i decided to pay him a visit without a notice one day. It was a terrible day because he walked out of me and i hav to plead his frds to get him for me and i was succeded in that.
He told me he was told that we are not compatible by one alfa after 6years of our relationship, so i decided to move on with my life, i was planning to write my final exam and i was really affected because it wasn't so easy for me. after some months i hooked up with another guy just to while away my tym. Guess wat! two months ago my ex called me and started pleading that he wanted to see me because i have relocated so he doesn't know where i stayed presently.
I guess he loves me but u know guys neva for once appreciate what they av untill the lost it. i cant let him go off my mind cos i still love him and all his family has been pleading on his behalf but my new guy is far beta than him but i neva loved him. PLS NEED UR CANDID ADVICE.
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
Your mind is already made up and i don't believe you'd take on board whatever we tell you.

Life is full of risks so question yourself if he is worth the risk.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by baslone: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
jay bee:

Your mind is already made up and i don't believe you'd take on board whatever we tell you.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
the ex should go to hell and let him ask the alfa the side in which he will be, the left or right angry angry angry
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by papa190(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
Trust nairaland,
the response you would get is:
Move on
he is not worth it
He would go back and hurt you again
Get a life
You are a dummy!
dont take him back else your life would be ruined again a 2nd time

among other stories!
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Ibomade1: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
damlolo:

He told me he was told that we are not compatible by one alfa after 6years of our relationship

Ask him if the Alfa did another compatibility test for you guys
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by yme1(f): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
@poster
no insult here, but abeg nor make me from this computer tear your face with slap angry
he is taking you for a ride and you are playing along with him like a dullard
truely love is overrated
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Exponental(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
I believe in love. I understand that true love does not die, but It fades.
Do u want him to write a script on ur Love lives titled POOR LOVER.
If u dont mind patching for the rest of ur life, MARRY HIM.
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
You're a confused lady. Search within yourself for the best option
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
You're a confused lady. Search within yourself for the best option
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by papa190(m): 1:15am On Jul 29, 2010
papa190:

Trust nairaland,
the response you would get is:
Move on
he is not worth it
He would go back and hurt you again
Get a life
[color=#990000]You are a dummy!

dont take him back else your life would be ruined again a 2nd time

among other stories![/color]
y me:

@poster
no insult here, but abeg nor make me from this computer tear your face with slap angry
he is taking you for a ride and you are playing along with him like a dullard
truely love is overrated

I believe i already said that~
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by 5p1naz(m): 5:16am On Jul 29, 2010
respect ur feelings and go with whoever u tink wud make u hapi. . .
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by adaybola(f): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2010
jay bee:

grin grin grin

Nice one! I agree.
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2010
There's this proverb which goes , " head wey go chop conk even if him carry house for head , when time reach to chop the conk him go comot the house ". My sister I think the time has come to chop that " conk " , no matter what anyone says here , including God , you'll go back to him and he'll f*ck you up again. He wasn't f**king your p*55y all this while , he was fc*king your brains and he did a pretty good job. Na only the new guy I pity as you don't such a man.
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2010
There's this proverb which goes , " head wey go chop conk even if him carry house for head , when time reach to chop the conk him go comot the house ". My sister I think the time has come to chop that " conk " , no matter what anyone says here , including God , you'll go back to him and he'll f*ck you up again. He wasn't f**king your p*55y all this while , he was fc*king your brains and he did a pretty good job. Na only the new guy I pity as you don't such a man.
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by Omolola1(f): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2010
@Poster, follow your heart, its your choice! u are d only one that knows d guy who makes u happy!
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by adaybola(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
Omolola1:

@Poster, follow your heart, its your choice! u are d only one that knows d guy who makes u happy!

It's such a shame that the heart mislead most times, it’s better to use her head.
Re: I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend by erythrocyt: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
the best thing is not to go bak to him. if u do, the heart brk this tym will be more terrible than the first tym. but sms u don make up ur mind. that na my candid advice sha o. no say i no tell u oooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Caught Your Hubby Staring At Someone Else / I Wanna Rape Mygirl / How To Initiate A Conversation With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.