Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady (19907 Views)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / When Dating A Woman Who Is An Asset, You Get Texts Such As These!! / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
The thread is a nice one but the average Nigerian man feels threatened by a career lady who can make her own money cheesy.Their useless ego would not make them do all these.Only an enlightened and well educated man would appreciate a career lady who is ambitious and has focus.
Some of them(average Nigerian men)may feel emasculated,these men just need a homely or domesticated lady that believes her first duty is in the home,who is forever submissive and always ready to answer yes sir,yes sir all the time. grin

That's why there are SOO many sugar mommies everywhere
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by PBseller4163: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up. 30K

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by integrity16(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2018
[/b]who is now going to encourage the career man during his own down time? Who is going to be there for him and support his dreams? Isn't that suppose to be the traditional role of the woman in the first place?

BTW men can also be emotional too, Its a shame that the OP is rallying support for the emotional wellbeing of the woman while the man is expected to encourage and support himself during his own down time. The support have to go both ways.[b]
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by sparko1(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
The thread is a nice one but the average Nigerian man feels threatened by a career lady who can make her own money cheesy.Their useless ego would not make them do all these.Only an enlightened and well educated man would appreciate a career lady who is ambitious and has focus.
Some of them(average Nigerian men)may feel emasculated,these men just need a homely or domesticated lady that believes her first duty is in the home,who is forever submissive and always ready to answer yes sir,yes sir all the time. grin

Yare! yare!! yare!!! don't worry she will download a baby too and install it at home.
Everything should have a limit, if you don't want to marry stay married to your job, relationship or marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend, it demands sacrifice.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
NuhRegular:
I like Number 3 cheesy
After reading ur post I rushed back up to check on number 3 only to notice it's the most... among the listed five
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by dangoteinlaw: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Na career lady sure pass oo. Me for Instance I hardly have time for myself, let alone a lady. I love space and my wife too seek the same. She's always busy making money and that alone relieves me of any burden. I can call my wife now, create one or two lies and asked her to transfer 300k Instantly she no go hesitate. She's even complaining that I can't even visit her site where she's building her hostel. What else can I ask for? Abegi who sex and cuddling done epp

Mtcheeew
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I dont care as long as she brings money...Its all good
Ma nigga grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by 24hoursreporter: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Na career lady sure pass oo. Me for Instance I hardly have time for myself, let alone a lady. I love space and my wife too seek the same. She's always busy making money and that alone relieves me of any burden. I can call my wife now, create one or two lies and asked her to transfer 300k Instantly she no go hesitate. She's even complaining that I can't even visit her site where she's building her hostel. What else can I ask for? Abegi who sex and cuddling done epp

Mtcheeew

Your wife is reading this o. LOL

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by dangoteinlaw: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Your wife is reading this o. LOL
lol read for where. She hates the internet die grin. Using an iPhone but won't even subscribe. I will have to transfer sub to her line and beg her to on data so I can video call the kids. Smh
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2018
Akuruoulo:

After reading ur post I rushed back up to check on number 3 only to notice it's the most... among the listed five

Most what
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by jeffkb(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=24hoursreporter post=73363230]Dating a career lady can be very frustrating, but it is fun. In fact, it is often mindblowing when your woman tells you her dreams and aspirations.

However, you have to make sacrifices for the relationship to work. In fact, she will barely have time for you.

In this article, you will learn the 5 things to do when dating a career lady. Once you can apply these tips, your relationship will work perfectly.

5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady

#1. Encourage Her To Keep Her Passion Burning

One of the things to do when dating a career lady is to encourage her. Try to encourage her to keep her passion burning no matter what.

As a matter of fact, she tends to be more loyal to the relationship when you encourage her all the time. Give her tips on how to wither the storm of challenges and becomes successful.

If you can do this, she will always see you as her everything. In fact, she will confide in you more than any other person in this world.

#2. Be There For Her Always

No matter how successful a lady is in her career, she will always be emotional. Be there for her during her downtime and always provide a shoulder for her to lean on.

Try to be her strong foundation when she tumbles. Let her feel at home whenever she is with you. If you can make these little sacrifices, you will definitely enjoy the relationship in the long run.

#3. Don’t Expect To Eat Home Made Food All The Time

When you are dating a career lady, don’t expect a traditional relationship when you eat homemade food all the time.

She may not have the time to cook always and you must learn to live with that, otherwise, find your way while you still can.

#4. Be Supportive

It is not all about encouraging and be there for her, but try to support her in your own little way. This will go a long way to help her achieve her goals.

As a matter of fact, it gladdens the heart to know that you are instrumental to your lady’s success.

#5. Be Ready To Face Criticism

If you want your relationship with your career-driven girlfriend to work, learn to ignore criticism. Your friends, family members and sometimes colleagues at work will criticize you, but try to tone deaf.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/27/5-things-to-do-when-dating-a-career-lady/

Hisssing
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by bleskid: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2018
this is typical rubbish sad
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
we will always be concerned because most of the ladies in Nigeria that get to the apex of co-operate achievement did that using their body. we men know how rampant bosses sleep with their staffs and we will not like to give our ambitious wife the room to fall a victim.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by biztip: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2018
nice tips

Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by bahtiyar(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for such beneficial information. Actually, most of the career-women are feminists. I have been dating this type of women for almost a decade. What I like about them is that they are not parasites. They earn their money, and they are self-sufficient. Finally, career-women are not pure evil. There are even many advantages of dating feminist career ladies. Look here Benefits Of Dating Feminist Women - http://bahtiyar-world.com/benefits-dating-feminist-women/
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
sparko1:

Yare! yare!! yare!!! don't worry she will download a baby too and install it at home.
Everything should have a limit, if you don't want to marry stay married to your job, relationship or marriage is not boyfriend and girlfriend, it demands sacrifice.

So only women should make sacrifices in relationships or marriages right men shouldn't undecided
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
vingeophysicist:
[s]we will always be concerned because most of the ladies in Nigeria that get to the apex of co-operate achievement did that using their body. we men know how rampant bosses sleep with their staffs and we will not like to give our ambitious wife the room to fall a victim[/s]
Please take your primitive, myopic,chauvinistic view out of my mentions.I almost puked reading this garbage. angry
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
oshaosha2014:
And what is wrong with their disposition towards career ladies. You have your modern, emasculated men everywhere ready to accommodate your excesses all in the name of being independent or career focused. so, why bother yourself over men who think differently. Why make it look like they are bad people. They have a right to their orientation ok.

What are you saying.? undecided
Did I say they don't have rights to their opinions and views?
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Glink2018(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Error of generalization...
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Glink2018:

Error of generalization...
I didn't generalize I used the word some in my post cry
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by sparko1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

So only women should make sacrifices in relationships or marriages right men shouldn't undecided

Everyone should make a sacrifice!
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
sparko1:

Everyone should make a sacrifice!
okay smiley
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Please take your primitive, myopic,chauvinistic view out of my mentions.I almost puked reading this garbage. angry
lol that is the obvious truth
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Adakintroy: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

@bold
Try not to stereotype women.Your bolded makes no sense.
It is not every woman that is always and highly emotional.
Some men and women are emotional and being emotional is not always a bad thing.I wonder why some people make it seem like some emotional men and women are weak people.

Why do you all come out scratching this days at every slight critism..not all women are emotional. What are to you being now?
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by oshaosha2014(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Okay. Thank you.

AmazonTopaz:

What are you saying.? undecided
Did I say they don't have rights to their opinions and views?
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
kindnyce:
Nothing spectacular to do, get money, and more money, they'll all be LOYAL
don't go and work on your character you hear!! be thinking money will save you angry
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by Blonchilli(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
derrydinny:
you people really need to learn what being a career lady is

a career lady may not always be busy, it is not every work that keeps you busy, a career lady may not even like fast food, I know a lot of people that will never eat from fast food except when they are in a place they can't cook

career lady is just a lady that wants to be successful from what she does, she might even do a stay at home job and be a career lady
The topic should have been a 8-6 lady not career lady. They don't know what career means.
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Reacting to an opinion with maturity doesn't mean one is emotional.
You better go and learn about what it means to be emotional.
Adakintroy:

Why do you all come out scratching this days at every slight critism..not all women are emotional. What are to you being now?
Re: 5 Things To Do When Dating A Career Lady by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
vingeophysicist:
lol that is the obvious truth

Could really care less about your truth.
As far as I am concerned there are women who have walked themselves to the top based on merit,delligence,capability and hardwork.
I can as well say that men walked themselves to the top of their career by commiting fraudulent and illegal acts since it seems okay for you to rubbish women who have been successful and outstanding in their careers, without going through the channel the women you know went through to attain success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Fired Her Yesterday / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.