Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (92942 Views)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by xynerise: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin cool
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Okoyeebo: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
dynicks:
u thinking what i'm thinking?...

How much is Soweto bus from Jibowu?

7 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Male ashewo?
Hmm.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ur cup go soon full.... If e never full sef
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by optimusprime2(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd cheesy
No big deal, men have been gigoloing since 1820.

i hope business is booming for him, otherwise..
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by abdulsalam81: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Strong man.
nestic:
Paul Zuluka said his job is to satisfy women in bed.

“This is the best idea I’ve ever had. I love s.ex and am great at it, so I enjoy every moment. I get money for doing something I love,” said 27-year-old Paul Zuluka from Meadowlands, Soweto.

“I help married women keep their relationships going and reduce their stress.”

He said he started his business in September 2015 because he could not find work.

“I’m a Ugandan graduate. I came to South Africa to get a job in 2014, but that didn’t happen so I had to do something,” said Paul.

But Paul’s Man-For-Hire business also has its challenges.

“I also get calls from men who offer me a lot of money to satisfy their wives, but I’m a man and am only available to women only because men cant be trusted. They can call you to sleep with their wives then kill you or take you to court for adultery,” he said.

Paul says it is also difficult when he has too many clients in one day. He says it becomes a problem when women book him for one round, change their minds and want three or four.

“It messes up my work schedule,” he said.

“They forget there are other married and divorced women who want a piece of me as well.”

Paul explained that sometimes women start getting too attached.

“I’m just doing my job.”

He says most of the women come from Sandton.

“Some even offer more cash. Some times I do 6 or more of them in one room to beat congestion as many want to be satisfied sexually", he said adding that most of his clients are married women.

Daily Sun spoke to a beautful married woman who said Paul was perfect.

“My husband travels a lot because he works for government and many weeks pass without sex. I have Paul to satisfy me. I’m a businesswoman. Paul’s the best in the game than my hubby,” she said.

Another woman said she has a boyfriend but he doesn’t satisfy her, so Paul saves her relationship.

“I love my boyfriend and don’t want to lose him. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” she said. Paul charges R400 for one round and R2 000 for 24 hours.

http://nehandaradio.com/2018/11/27/meet-male-prostitute-paul-zuluka-who-charges-r400-for-one-round-and-r2000-for-24-hours/
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gurunlocker: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
This one go soon contract HIV, that's if he has not...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nelsonbella003: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ur career is not bad...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Zane2point4(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
nestic:
Paul Zuluka said his job is to satisfy women in bed.

“This is the best idea I’ve ever had. I love s.ex and am great at it, so I enjoy every moment. I get money for doing something I love,” said 27-year-old Paul Zuluka from Meadowlands, Soweto.

“I help married women keep their relationships going and reduce their stress.”

He said he started his business in September 2015 because he could not find work.

“I’m a Ugandan graduate. I came to South Africa to get a job in 2014, but that didn’t happen so I had to do something,” said Paul.

But Paul’s Man-For-Hire business also has its challenges.

“I also get calls from men who offer me a lot of money to satisfy their wives, but I’m a man and am only available to women only because men cant be trusted. They can call you to sleep with their wives then kill you or take you to court for adultery,” he said.

Paul says it is also difficult when he has too many clients in one day. He says it becomes a problem when women book him for one round, change their minds and want three or four.

“They forget there are other married and divorced women who want a piece of me as well.”

Paul explained that sometimes women start getting too attached.

“I’m just doing my job.”

He says most of the women come from Sandton.

“Some even offer more cash. Some times I do 6 or more of them in one room to beat congestion as many want to be satisfied sexually", he said adding that most of his clients are married women.

Daily Sun spoke to a beautful married woman who said Paul was perfect.

“My husband travels a lot because he works for government and many weeks pass without sex. I have Paul to satisfy me. I’m a businesswoman. Paul’s the best in the game than my hubby,” she said.

Another woman said she has a boyfriend but he doesn’t satisfy her, so Paul saves her relationship.

“I love my boyfriend and don’t want to lose him. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” she said. Paul charges R400 for one round and R2 000 for 24 hours.

http://nehandaradio.com/2018/11/27/meet-male-prostitute-paul-zuluka-who-charges-r400-for-one-round-and-r2000-for-24-hours/
My nigga chop egede

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by jibrilELsudan: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bloody liar. This guy is an undercover RAPIST.

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Larryfest(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
Nigerian youths lets get creative and shame the government.

See better self employment.
Na better job be this o but i fear govt will soon start taxing on it seeing how lucrative it is..
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by adetes: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by jamezman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sex machine .... Get pay for pleasure....
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by MYHUBBY: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
So what inspired him in such abnormality is unemployment or love for sex I don't get

And I'm always doing it for free here in naija
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by selfmadeboss: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
i did that and still do it when ever i travel aabroad
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
gurunlocker:
This one go soon contract HIV, that's if he has not...
the way Nigerians are so obsessed with HIV!

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by pascalbenz: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
I No See Any Man Na!
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by NairaMaster1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
Nigerian youths lets get creative and shame the government.

See better self employment.

So you want to start sleeping with people's Jerusalem?

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Buffalowings3(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Vdsc:
Doing this kind of business in South Africa. ?
He is playing with HIV.
So,ething must kill a man grin grin
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by puyol005(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Service to womanity grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by porthouse7(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
am male sex vendor, I like his sincerity
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Quality20(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
selfmadeboss:
i did that and still do it when ever i travel aabroad
Which country do u do that? What category of women do u service
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bye bye to unemployment, see the next level here. Ajepako on my mind
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by anambraamaka: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
See the number of guys viewing this thread... Gigolo things grin . If only Nigerian women aren’t shy and could be more open.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Horpeyemi93(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
For our own country here the case is different every Lady here forming holy but they like Dick
on top wetin them they enjoy you would buy recharge card, food,drinks, clothes and pay her transport ����
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by seyigiggle: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
he pays no bae
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is the inspiring post on Nairaland. If you have a pr!ck above 6.3 inches never you give up.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by condralbedez: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2018

This one scatter my dada ,abeg how i fit join this bussiness and pleasure ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.