Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (92931 Views)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Delivar:

Typical Nairaland empty head who throws useless abusive words when he can't present a convincing case.

If it were a lady I bet you guys wouldn't be "sarcastic". You guys would have littered the whole thread with "Olosho".

I am not a woman right activist. I just hate hypocrites who accept what they condemn only when it appears to favour them.

You are a certified knuckleheaded asslicking slowpoke.

You dey look for babes for nl abi...mumu

A waste of your community school fees you are...educated illiterate dim-wit

Na monkey like you I wan siddon dey type convincing case with. How would you comprehend?
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Delivar(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
gaby:

You are a certified knuckleheaded asslicking slowpoke.

You dey look for babes for nl abi...mumu

A waste of your community school fees you are...educated illiterate dim-wit
I have made my point and exposed your mischief. Every other thing you are staying is just an attempt to repair your self worth I have reduced in value.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by InMyOpinion(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2018
This kind of thing happens but his account sounds grossly exaggerated..
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by ashawopikin(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Nitric:

You have no idea what you're missing grin
u be bad guy

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Delivar:

I have made my point and exposed your mischief. Every other thing you are staying is just an attempt to repair your self worth I have reduced in value.

Donder op klootzaak..

Keep deluding yourself with your worthless valuation and devaluation on nairaland. Monkey
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by liyahwillie(f): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
hmmmm me love my BAE and can't trade his trust for anything
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Amaechi5(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
See as the guy look sick.

Meanwhile download and play best horror games 2018 for android through here https://zpykiostech.com/best-horror-games-2018/
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Patrick051(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2018
femijay8271:
He should come down here to Nigeria, I have some Calabar and Akwa girls.
give me one na, i'm In Calabar
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by femijay8271(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Patrick051:
give me one na, i'm In Calabar
Na waoo 4 u ooo, myself wey dey talk, I need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Patrick051(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
femijay8271:

nawa o
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
In other words, he's a hoe. Was shaking my head while reading the male comments. Honestly if it were a female y'all would be screaming olosho and how she's a disgrace to womanhood, yet you guys are okay with this?? undecided undecided
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by ajepako(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Bye bye to unemployment, see the next level here. Ajepako on my mind

Las Las, we go donate you to Zimbabwe pipu as sadaka....

Salaro Werey
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Patrick051(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
femijay8271:

you still the cali? Make we enter bedwell today na
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Casemiro(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
> it is well

megwu, megwe, megwe o!

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.