Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (92964 Views)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
like seriously lets prove this dullard wrong by starting with aisha then to zara then we go on like that undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by dayoyak: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Rosay15:
This one weak me oh
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Firgemachar:

They are just joking.

There are some guys who will never sleep with you no matter how much you offer them.

Just like there are some females. Doesn't change the fact that there are so many people doing it. Will you people be kind enough to allow females joke too, without calling them names? Keep your answer in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by ChinagoChiBoy: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chiiiiineeeekeeee God.... Every thing is now business in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
biafraguy:
where is naijaolosho?

shocked shocked

Men if you don't man up another man will be hitting your wife
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Jackipapa: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
What is what doing at all, is worth doing well!
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by TheAfrikan: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
There is probably a limitless number of reasons why women prefer bad boys to nice guys. Let's go over the main ones here:

They're different and uncommon.The fact is, the vast majority of men are nice, unassuming, friendly guys totally lacking in any kind of an "edge" with women. And women get familiar with this type of man quickly and know what to expect with him and they know what they'll get with him is not exciting. It's very calm, normal, and average. Bad boys, though, they're different, and women don't meet a whole lot of them.Bad boys are wildcards.They could be scoundrels with hearts of gold, or they could be merciless hedonists or cold-hearted users and abusers. A girl doesn't know, and that's part of the excitement..... https://www.nairaland.com/4872668/why-girls-love-bad-boys#4872668.9
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nellybank:
Bro u mean those guys are GOAT?

They are the real Greatest Of All Time (G.O.AT) dem no dey beat person remain o
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
hmmmm, what he's doing can lead him to his early grave.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nellybank:
Lolz... Where there is pleasure, there is always a danger

Walahi..
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
doggedfighter:

gaby you no go kill person here.

Na when God call us we go die o
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by gaby(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
rhektor:

Is this what you call employment?

That's obviously how you relate with the ones who manufactured a nuisance like you are...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Toks2008(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Some things sound cool but the end is destructive.

He should just marry all his clients to make it official.

1 Like

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Mursz: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Paulo paulo!!! Okare!
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Gokoyer0(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
You see the reason why you must nack your wife until she says e don do anytime you are having a romp with her? Smh.. married women even paying for sex shocked. They must have been seriously sex-starved
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nellybank(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
As in....
gaby:

They are the real Greatest Of All Time (G.O.AT) dem no dey beat person remain o

Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Amahzing(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
matthewkotin41:
You can make money with your access bank account this festive season. Paste a dm to know how.
All you need is just your access bank account with a functional visa card. I didn't believe it is true until I got a credit alert too. Send the message "I am interested" to this telegram page for more info https:///intelworld

Santa is in naija.
Hope say no be fraud
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Sunnymatey(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bizness card loading
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by RexTramadol1: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
This kind of job should locate me oh
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by mee2002: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
As the year comes to an ends, some nairalanders are still wondering why they have not met their dream and new year resolution for 2018. Here is why and what you need to do to quickly over turn your thoughts and make yourself and family happy....

I will send this to you daily...

#1. First check my signature...
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by wisdomkid: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na only Africa you go dey see this type of nonsense.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by F9Nizooria(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Self employment.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by BANKOLE32: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sorry for your life
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by 8stargeneral: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Government should be collecting tax from him grin grin
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Men perfect job,me when dey soapy for free.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by showafrica(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
FREEMADNESS:

he can Neva remain d same if the story is true....
Sex is sweet only wen u are bin starved.
continuous sex weakens erection.
so even if u are bin paid U won't b able to enjoy ur money cox u will always b feeling dizzy and off balance most tyms.
ur enjoyment go reduce I swear!!!
*AM A LIVING TESTIMONY*

Too much seex dey tire, it s not an easy job, see as the idiot dey.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by AGIDIMA1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
this one will surly be possessed by demons. God forbid, the only reason I go for sex
1. to reduce stress during the week and have a deep sleep
2 to make babies, every other reason na trash.
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Awaja(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kondo for pay ,see yeye creativity,you and HIV aids na 5&6 .
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
HarryDuce:
" Man who has sex with women for a living "

He's a prostitute, end of story.

But he is a man

He is a prostituter or prostitutor or better still a prostitutional
Re: Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa by Supreme01: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:

Ol boy...if some kind people set you up ehn, the kind beating wey you go collect. Just pray say no be Akwa Ibom mobsters hand you go fall enter, if not sorry na your name.

this your comment mek me laugh..av u seen Akwa Ibom mobster in action before or u've experienced it..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.