Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended (14539 Views)

Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week / LCC Says Toll Tariff On The Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Is Not Getting Increased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by neyobills: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
ManirBK:
I only know that both Islam and Christianity did not permitted alcohols but unfortunately some are taking it as if its allowed.

Can u imagine,so for your mind there are only Christians and Muslims in Nigeria?
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
ManirBK:
Which kind consultation?, I am 100% with FG on this very issue. This companies makes billions yet their products only cause more harm than good to Nigerians and you are saying some so-called stakeholders must be consulted before increasing taxes/tariffs to them!

Those so called stakeholders bank roll house of assembly elections grin
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
ManirBK:
I only know that both Islam and Christianity did not permitted alcohols but unfortunately some are taking it as if its allowed.

And who told u that Christianity do not permit alcohol
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by neyobills: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
bamidelee:

is anyone talking about Islam here. Anyways Christianity is have no principles that's why most of you furnicate and see nothing bad in it

Is anyone talking about Christianity here or u saw it in your crystal ball the person u are quoting is a christian?
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
neyobills:

Is anyone talking about Christianity here or u saw it in your crystal ball the person u are quoting is a christian?
uses your senses along with your eyes while reading. go through the comments again

Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by neyobills: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
bamidelee:

uses your senses along with your eyes while reading. go through the comments again

Your comments reek of intolerance which is typical towel heads so I'm not surprised,you said Christians have no principle that's why they fornicate on a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with religion,Muslims are principled yet your prophet married a 12 y/o,abeg carry your principles go meet your hero Abu musab abanawi.
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
neyobills:

Your comments reek of intolerance which is typical towel heads so I'm not surprised,you said Christians have no principle that's why they fornicate on a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with religion,Muslims are principled yet your prophet married a 12 y/o,abeg carry your principles go meet your hero Abu musab abanawi.
you're talking about what you have little or no knowledge of. I have xtains as friends and they're decent not your type. Someone abused Islam and you expect Muslims to keep quite. Stop been an hypocrite
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Jihadist enabler

You cannot beguile me with your propaganda !

The Lord Jesus will expose you

As you all gather to plan the extermination of Christian's in Aso Rock all in the name of security meeting so shall you all fail
.the holy ghost has exposed you to men of God

Your plans will fail

Typical of gullible christians always thinking with their anus.

I only pity those who are stupid enough to follow your quotes.

If we wanted to Islāmize Nigeria we would have done it long ago, but our religion does not allow forced acceptance or any of those things you and your co-simpletons always bandy about.
And I know you won't and may never understand this because your mind is already made up.
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by neyobills: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
bamidelee:

you're talking about what you have little or no knowledge of. I have xtains as friends and they're decent not your type. Someone abused Islam and you expect Muslims to keep quite. Stop been an hypocrite

Oh so as the chief advocate of muslimah u have to attack Christians because someone abused Islam without even been sure if the person that abused Islam is a Christian, why am I not surprised cos that's what your holy book commands u to do,kill all infidels that denigrate Islam right,are u sure u are not part of those that went on rampage burning churches up north that year because of a cartoon made in Denmark about your prophet because according to you lots anyone that has contrary opinions to your believes is automatically a Christian?
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2018
neyobills:

Oh so as the chief advocate of muslimah u have to attack Christians because someone abused Islam without even been sure if the person that abused Islam is a Christian, why am I not surprised cos that's what your holy book commands u to do,kill all infidels that denigrate Islam right,are u sure u are not part of those that went on rampage burning churches up north that year because of a cartoon made in Denmark about your prophet because according to you lots anyone that has contrary opinions to your believes is automatically a Christian?
don't have time for an hypocrite
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Shookonekilla: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
Friend01:

Typical of gullible christians always thinking with their anus.

I only pity those who are stupid enough to follow your quotes.

If we wanted to Islāmize Nigeria we would have done it long ago, but our religion does not allow forced acceptance or any of those things you and your co-simpletons always bandy about.
And I know you won't and may never understand this because your mind is already made up.
[/s]

Jihadist enabler

YOUR PLANS WILL FAIL
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]
Jihadist enabler
YOUR PLANS WILL FAIL

Stupidity and gullibility promoter.
Your plans have already failed.
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2018
quickly:

see fool what do u know

did God make religion? where in koran or bible that God started a religion

abi u dont have brain...think for a minute or longer

God created the universe,ocean plants and animals

Every other thing is man made

King of saudi DEY shak alcohol and champagne

You see in your bid to sound coherent you ended up being foolish.

I know of a company that manufactures certain complex electronic gadgets without a manual and that company exist in your dead brain cells.

All I am saying is, if God who created all those things you mentioned had left humans to decide for themselves without revelations( human manuals like the Qur'ān) that give birth to religion like Islām and Christainity (the latter is man made) then we would be living like animals in the jungle.

I hope you get the point now dundee!
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Firstpage: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Buhari's plan to islamize Nigeria will not work

Forget all this your emotional blackmail propaganda

You have all failed

Why do stupid people like you litter this forum? Is buhari the one that enacted the existing law? What brought Buhari into this?
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Jihadist enabler

YOUR PLANS WILL FAIL

You are very correct I am a jihaadist enabler.

Jihaad is striving to rid the society off evil and harms.

The police does Jihaad to strive against crimes in the society , the soldiers Jihaad against external aggression and I has an individual do jihaad(strive) against falsehood and those who promote it.

You Corruption promoter and gullibility propagandist want to tell us who is white and who is black?

look yourself in the mirror you will see an obtuse head orangutan.
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Shookonekilla: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2018
[s]
Friend01:

You are very correct I am a jihaadist enabler.

Jihaad is striving to rid the society off evil and harms.

The police does Jihaad to strive against crimes in the society , the soldiers Jihaad against external aggression and I has an individual do jihaad(strive) against falsehood and those who promote it.

You Corruption promoter and gullibility propagandist want to tell us who is white and who is black?

look yourself in the mirror you will see an obtuse head orangutan.
[/s]

Jihadist who wants buhari to win so he continues the killing of Christian's across the north then.enforces Sharia on the whole Nigeria
Buhari's plan is to force the conversion of all Christian's to Muslims

Your plans have failed

The holy ghost will consume you all in fire
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Jihadist who wants buhari to win so he continues the killing of Christian's across the north then.enforces Sharia on the whole Nigeria
Buhari's plan is to force the conversion of all Christian's to Muslims

Your plans have failed

The holy ghost will consume you all in fire

You are so dense that I don't know where to place your category of stupidity.

Buhari want to convert all Christians like some sheep being rared in stable.
This is the kind of stupid and gullible people Pentecostalism is breeding in Christians today.

He believes a lie and keeps peddling it as the truth and you wonder why they are yet to release their brains from clutches of their pastors control.
Being a Christian is to become wilder than a wild animal.

Sometimes, I just wonder if some of you sit down to think before you talk nonsense.

And as for your holy ghost, which you keep lying with his name has he consumed anyone you know ?
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Shookonekilla: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2018
[s]
Friend01:

You are so dense that I don't know where to place your category of stupidity.

Buhari want to convert all Christians like some sheep being rared in stable.
This is the kind of stupid and gullible people Pentecostalism is breeding in Christians today.

He believes a lie and keeps peddling it as the truth and you wonder why they are yet to release their brains from clutches of their pastors control.
Being a Christian is to become wilder than a wild animal.

Sometimes, I just wonder if some of you sit down to think before you talk nonsense.

And as for your holy ghost, which you keep lying with his name has he consumed anyone you know ?

[/s]

You see them? By their fruits you shall know them

You are a jihadist recruiter

Your plans will fail. You and the evil buhari will fail

Christianity deserves respect as much as Islam

You people see us as inferior and buhari wants to islamize Nigeria. We will rather die than be forced to convert

ALL CHRISTIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI NEXT YEAR FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FAITH
Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

You people see us as inferior and buhari wants to islamize niheriwe will rather die than be forced to convert

Re: Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended by Friend01(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

You people see us as inferior and buhari wants to islamize niheriwe will rather die than be forced to convert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups / Felix Ibru Buried In Ughelli (photos) / "FG Building New Prison, Planning To Arrest Us In 2018" - Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.