Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him (442 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him by MediaLife: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2018
A Nigerian lady has left many in stitches after she took to Twitter to narrate how her now ex-boyfriend reacted after she caught him cheating with another girl.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/see-how-cheating-boyfriend-reacted.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him by Headlesschicken(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
undecided People telling lies to make headlines.. SMH..
Re: See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him by BonkoINC: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Lol.. the guy must be tired of the relationship....the gurl did what every sensible gurl should.

If it were naija girls .. they'd bring more girls to come beat the lady and curse her boyfriend snatcher n witch..

At least I have seen over 3videos in the last months ... Girls beating other girls because their boyfriend slept with them.

Stewpid girls.
Re: See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him by aybee08(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2018
You lied when you're suppose to say the truth, is this how you're going to continue lying to us?
Re: See How Cheating Boyfriend Reacted After His Girlfriend Caught Him by amaniro: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2018
shocked

I see lies everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Man Marries His Guitar, Explains His Reason (photos) / Merry Christmas Nairalanders Welcome Me As I'm New Here / Kizz Daniel Unfollows Davido On Instagram After Davido Alledgely Slapped His Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.