Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (109982 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by oluwatosink: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by UncleDeborah: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
I've also been in this situation. I had to hide in the toilet. Somehow the dude said he wanted to pee i don nearly faint for bathroom, see as heart dey pound. but the girl was so smart she diverted his attention and brought up a topic before you know it the dude forget say he wan piss and went out and drove off. The relief I had was unexplanable. I would have been a dead man by now.

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by uniqUN(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
The amazing spiderman
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by ud4u: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hook for pieces in brocos for him. Useless man
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Larryfest(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
There's this dopamine rush you get when sleeping with somebody's woman.

It feels like you're gonna get caught in the act but you're not.

It's a sort of edgy feeling. Incredibly arousing. smiley
Lol, guy na wa for you o which kind arousal be that on top person wife

2 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by almarthins(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
AryEmber:
Se Oro ni yi?

Oti gbo nkan kan! Won si reload lowo

2 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by killuminati(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad sad shocked
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Sagay212: 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
he is a fooli.sh man. Why didn't they go to a hotel? E go phuck woman for him husband house. which kind mind be that
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by idioticpmb: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Idioticpmb
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by killuminati(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
UncleDeborah:
I've also been in this situation. I had to hide in the toilet. Somehow the dude said he wanted to pee i don nearly faint for bathroom, see as heart dey pound. but the girl was so smart she diverted his attention and brought up a topic before you know it the dude forget say he wan piss and went out and drove off. The relief I had was unexplanable. I would have been a dead man by now.
I wish he opened the toilet door and busted your brains out, flushed the shh up down the sewage??
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by AryEmber(f): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
almarthins:

Oti gbo nkan kan! Won si reload lowo
What reload?
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by OsuGanja(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
AryEmber:
Se Oro ni yi?

Eni ti ori e ko kpe

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
killuminati:
I wish he opened the toilet door and busted your brains out, flushed the shh up down the sewage??
And land in life imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by PastorDannie(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
BetWinners:

What turns me on the most is impregnating her and watching her pass off my child as her official partners' grin cool
Shebi u want kill ya sef?
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Goalnaldo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
The name of this clip should be 'Spiderman - fallout'.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
I learned this a long time ago.....

Never follow a lady to her house to sleep with her...use your own arranged place if you must!

3 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
The funny aspect of it all, is that the said Lady might have lied to the man about being single.
These days most ladies lie about their relationship status and that is why it is advisable to have sex with any Lady you meet, in a very secure hotel and not these cheap hotels or you take her to your house and have sex with her.
No man with his right senses will come to your house to attack you because of a woman or go to a secure and reputable hotel to cause a scene.

Never sleep with a lady in her apartment or home.
It is risky.

3 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
They guy doesn't know how to play the game, He is still a learner!!

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by roladex(f): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dont sleep with another persons husband and boyfriend too
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by chiedozie198100: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
just imagine say na high tension this guy match like that.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Newznow: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by GentleMoney: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Michelle55:
cheesy stolen food isn't always sweet
Hmmm
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by wonlasewonimi: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Looked staged... How did they get the different angles

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by alen4smith(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:

you actually speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by bleskid: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
girlfriend? cloth still dei market nah
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rubbish. The risk involved makes sleeping with another man's wife, the sweetest. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by ndukwejoe(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
the knaker would have cling to the pipe and slide down, i just hope he survives .
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by opribo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Whats really in another man's wife something that a man should take all that risks for when there are many single, young and fresh babes out there.

To me it's nothing but demonic for a man to be lusting and sleeping with another man's wife. Something that you cannot get anything from other than pain and disgrace.

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Athena4: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
BetWinners:

What turns me on the most is impregnating her and watching her pass off my child as her official partners' grin cool
Las Las,you go marry, your wife go born pikin...Karma don pocket this one for later.

2 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nitric(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na wah o
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:

I can't sleep if I'm with else woman...I get this Shiit feeling everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.