Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (109988 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by mruwaifo(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Let Me Strip For You. Newly Wed Groom Strips To Entertain His Bride

http://uandinews.com/let-me-strip-for-you-newly-wed-groom-strips-to-entertain-his-bride/
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Enivin(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2018
I wish u should fall down and break your prick.

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by bendike: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Nitric:

Pally, most people who fùck married women don't give a damn about all these ones ones you're talking... ask Hooklover grin
You right. Most people don't give a damn.
But surely they will also not give a "damn" about their own wifes or future wife being bleeped.
Anytime you see a man in grieve that his wife cheated on him, first ask him whose wife he once cheated with.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by mechanics(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2018
vivypretty:
The instagram comments.
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by nick50(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2018
What the hell are u looking for in another man's house?..can't u take the olosho to ur house?
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by poyet(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2018
As long as he didn't rape her, it will not be his fault alone.

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by kenneth58(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
READY FOR MARRIAGE Matchmaking is dedicated to match you up with eligible singles that are marriage material. We can help you find your soul mate! Contact now on WhatsApp 09073493007 to add u to the group and meet your dream partner.. it is 100% free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.