Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (109985 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by vivypretty(f): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
their grammar can knock the man out
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by psalmistkakah(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Okokobioko...this must b a serious issue..
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
hahahahaha, he has become the actor, just like an action film, but some guys won't learn from history.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
vivypretty:
their grammar can knock the man out
hmmmm, which grammar?
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by naturefellow(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
There's this dopamine rush you get when sleeping with somebody's woman.

It feels like you're gonna get caught in the act but you're not.

It's a sort of edgy feeling. Incredibly arousing. smiley
talking from experience I suppose
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by OgahBohz: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
Looked staged... How did they get the different angles

exactly my thoughts... how did the camera man know that smtn was gonna happen?...

to me this is a cropped clip from an American movie...
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by bizhop01: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
Some people dey talk say na person wife sweet pas to Bleep grin
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by franchasng: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
The world would be at peace if we all could share our partners with others cheerfully angry

Imagine Buhari dashes Tinubu Aisha for the night while Saraki dash Buhari Toyin for the night and then Osinbajo gifts Atiku Dolapo for the night while Ekweremadu gets Sanusi's wife for a lunch, as Dino Malaye gets Remi Tinubu for early morning crowl wink, what a sweet world filled with love we would have been witnessing kiss

This will reduce corruption and insurgency because Boko Haram will lay down their arms and stop fighting

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy amazing life of a side pussyyy hunter

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
You with this your adsense. Ok I have one for you.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by vivypretty(f): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmm, which grammar?
The instagram comments.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
ayobamiJR:

I can't sleep if I'm with else woman...I get this Shiit feeling everytime
It's a kind of kinky fetish I guess. Like when people derive sexual pleasure from seeing women's underwear or looking at their lips or other stupid things.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by kapelvej: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Damn man! That's too far reaching. grin
So you wan tell me say you know say most nairalnders males and females are psycho
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
kapelvej:
So you wan tell me say you know say most nairalnders males and females are psycho
grin

The thing about a faceless forum that's interesting is that it allows people to express their wildest imaginations bringing out the 'psycho' in them.

They are very different personalities in the real world, I suppose.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by bravomd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Super story, married women sweet to bleep.

The deep the better

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by nduka84(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. is a fitness equipments and sporting goods sales company based in tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. we sell all kinds of commercial and home use gym equipments, both in brand new and fairly used types. I you intend to set up a commercial gym center or you a planning to set up a private gym room at your home, we have everything you need, selling at the cheapest prices you can't find elsewhere. we have the equipments listed below, in stock.
*home use DC motorized treadmills.
*commercial AC motorized treadmills.
*home use recumbent bikes.
*commercial recumbent bikes.
*home use multi purpose gym.
*commercial multi purpose gym.
*home use rowing machine
*commercial rowing machine
*dumbells of all sizes and weights.
*skipping ropes
*kettle bells
* home use weight lifting benches .
*commercial weight lifting benches.
*inversion tables
*punching bags.
*boxing gloves.
*barbell plates.
*home use elliptical cross trainers.
*commercial elliptical cross trainers.
*etc.

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by kapelvej: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
grin

The thing about a faceless forum that's interesting is that it allows people to express their wildest imaginations bringing out the 'psycho' in them.

They are very different personalities in the real world, I suppose.
you damn right

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Dcaliphate(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sincerely its not worth it.
When you truly know what love means you'll just become faithful naturally.
For you to desire someone else's girl or wife means you're emotionally sick or devoid of true love.

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nature8(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by bendike: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2018
FRoosevelt:

All well and good. Bleep another mans wife and i assure you it is fun and exiting, but you wanna know the catch? Your wife will also be bleeped by another person! Its simply the law of karma. I do not know how that works but rest assured it must surely happen.
Your wife might be the best and most responsible, homely person but due to the fact that you did the deed, she will not be able to explain what came over her that she bleeped someone else, but only you will know it was karma that acted.
You know the worst thing? The persons wife you bleeped already has kids for him which are his, but you that is yet to get married and feeling like a gee for screwing another mans wife will have your new wife or soon to be wife bleeped by someone else and be sure your first kid is no yours.
Karma works bro grin

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2018
bendike:

All well and good. Bleep another mans wife and i assure you it is fun and exiting, but you wanna know the catch? Your wife will also be bleeped by another person! Its simply the law of karma. I do not know how that works but rest assured it must surely happen.
Your wife might be the best and most responsible, homely person but due to the fact that you did the deed, she will not be able to explain what came over her that she bleeped someone else, but only you will know it was karma that acted.
You know the worst thing? The persons wife you bleeped already has kids for him which are his, but you that is yet to get married and feeling like a gee for screwing another mans wife will have your new wife or soon to be wife bleeped by someone else and be sure your first kid is no yours.
Karma works bro grin
Is this a general opinion on the issue or are you addressing me in particular? grin
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by bendike: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Is this a general opinion on the issue or are you addressing me in particular? grin
Oh no, not addressing you, a general opinion. but just saying as it is.
Bro its just karma and believe me, it works. It might be escaped it you did not know the lady was married when you bleeped her. But rest
assured that if you knew and you enjoyed the fact that you were fucking another mans wife, yours will be bleeped too. Its happened to lots of men but the matured once keep it secret and forgive their spouses but the feeble crash their marriages.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Casemiro(m): 1:43am On Nov 30, 2018

stick to one spouse

but they no dey hear

choi cheesy

shocked
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by onunwa21(m): 2:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Just cos of pussy!!!!;
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by IkpuMmadu: 3:27am On Nov 30, 2018
FRoosevelt:

You must be a Yoruba man ! I bet it
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by blesssingtime(m): 3:34am On Nov 30, 2018
The guy is an idiot!

What did he go to do in another man's territory?
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by alexola20(m): 3:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2018
Some men don't mins being a side nigga to the woman they love, love messes with our brain wires, we seem to crave what we can't have.
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nitric(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2018
bendike:

Karma works bro grin

Pally, most people who fùck married women don't give a damn about all these ones ones you're talking... ask Hooklover grin

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Enivin(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2018
I thought you are a real nigga when wooing her, only for me too see you scaling through the window when real nigga come around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.