Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! (2951 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
chenzen:
it started when people were mining for diamonds

then they also were mining for gold

Now some began to mine for bitcoins

but some now are mining for PANTS

wonders shall never end !!!

Mining
Never
Ends
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
lols pant minners
So it is true.
The gold actually dey for pussy.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
marvin906:

na edo state go start this thing..
my people my people
edo and delta grin
soon d tin go spread across the country cheesy
me be no believe dis tin oo but the way some ppl come dey make reports about the happenings for media its like d stories are true.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

These stories dey scary o. Make I no dey wear pants again for this country.
Na business dey wan spoil for me
lol una underwear don become hot cake for yahoo+ guys and ritualist.anyway its jus for u to be very vigilant and careful.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
thats scary bro
very scary and sad embarassed
we dont know wat this country is turning into
just look at the story of dat delsu girl whose body parts where harvested while she was still alive.if u read dat thread u will weep.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by marvin906(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:

edo and delta grin
soon d tin go spread across the country cheesy
me be no believe dis tin oo but the way some ppl come dey make reports about the happenings for media its like d stories are true.

Are you suprised..
My year's in edo State and Delta thought me not to be suprised by anything those niggas do
Buh to be honest the way guy's from edo and Delta come dey pick now e come b like say g easy

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
carter009:
Funmisticqueen please take it easy dear, don't take it too personal, you know Xmas season is around they corner, OP was only advising some girls to be careful of who they open there legs for, you know how this yahoo boys use girls for rituals, especially now that Xmas season is around they corner, I know there are good and independent girls that work for hard for there money, so please dear take it easy.
the tone of op's statement was flawed,as if the only alternative to yahoo boys are broke men and he also sounded slightly jealous of them, and yahoo boys are the cause of madness in women. He just showed what a lot of Nigerians are which is semi literate. They go to school but do not get an education.

i do not think that these broke guys will learn that when women turn them down, they are doing them a favor.

You are right, i shouldn't have commented on this dumb thread, but. yahoo is never the way if you set your priorites straight, ill gotten gain never last.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:
your post is pure thrash. Cars are increasing and girls are reducing,really?! girls are reducing cos they are becoming women.

Girls are looking and insulting broke guys cos the guys insult themselves by being broke. Broke-ness is associated with low self esteem and lack of will power to change your life situation. A man who cant take charge of his life abd wants a woman to do it for hin. it shows a lack of vision and direction, and no woman deserves that. The only woman that can support a broke man is his mama.

THE RICH WILL ALWAYS BE HONORED OVER THE POOR, IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

Girls are running mad because of men, are you for real? Men do not and will never have the power to cause paranoid or catatonic schizophrenia to women.

Yes we ladies will work for our money to take care of OURSELVES, not a bum that thinks he is a man,(the only woman that should pay for a man is his mother). The moment a man expresses romantic intentions to start a family to a woman, the onus lies on him to PROVIDE and PROTECT the woman so that she can NURTURE and CARE FOR THAT FAMILY.

The only part of your post that made sense is the part you said women should stop spreading her legs and i agree, only that when we do spread our legs it wont be for BROKE MEN who cannot PROVIDE AND PROTECT AND deal with the responsibility that comes as a result of his orgasm. A male orgasm produces children, a female orgasm doesn't.
We will open our legs to men whom we find worthy of carrying their DNA and bringing their legacy to the world. Broke men pass on Broke and weak seed. No booty for you.

I know you will all come for my head, and no insult will be new. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. Take your sense in the nonsense and empower yourself just like i did.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the tone of op's statement was flawed,as if the only alternative to yahoo boys are broke men and he also sounded slightly jealous of them, and yahoo boys are the cause of madness in women. He just showed what a lot of Nigerians are which is semi literate. They go to school but do not get an education.

i do not think that these broke guys will learn that when women turn them down, they are doing them a favor.

You are right, i shouldn't have commented on this dumb thread, but. yahoo is never the way if you set your priorites straight, ill gotten gain never last.
dumb thread? Wtf did u read it.
Not evrytin is meant 4 evry1 same as dis post.
You mustn't comment ma.
Next time, Read title, hiss and japaa. Dnt come nd show us hw frustratd u are. The post na my mind i use nt ur own, i no write am 4 u. If u dy vex enta bush go die!
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dmpaul:

dumb thread? Wtf did u read it.
Not evrytin is meant 4 evry1 same as dis post.
You mustn't comment ma.
Next time, Read title, hiss and japaa. Dnt come nd show us hw frustratd u are. The post na my mind i use nt ur own, i no write am 4 u. If u dy vex enta bush go die!
i read every single word, no need to be angry at the truth. good night
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i read every single word, no need to be angry at the truth. good night
yeah.
Sleep tight.
Sweet dreams.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobodys(f): 5:28am On Nov 30, 2018
lefulefu:
the story is true oo. Hang ur pant for ur bathroom and also if u must stroll in the night dont use too lonely parts. Also know d type of guy u dey date. There some babes when dem visit their boyfriend dem go live two or three pants for their boyfriend house to mark territorycheesy. Know d type of guy wey u dey leave pant for him room. This na advice to babes wey dey fond of doin such shacheesy.
. Lolz...crazy things are happening in this country.....
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobodys(f): 5:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
take it easy on her nau
ahh, don't stress yourself replying that crybaby... He's been stalking me, replying trash to all my posts....Why?..

Cause he saw my pic and went gaga, buh I wasn't having it.... Dude is suffering from rejection...so Biko let him suffer..

las las, I'm go dey alright.... that'll be after he swallows the grow-up pill though...
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by technicallyrich(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2018
Ayoolajumoke:
You guys should stop terming girls as prostitutes because of happenings around.

I am sure you read about the first class student that got killed, was that also as a result of prostitution? I guess no. It is better you say everyone should be careful and keep their stuffs very well.

You can be walking on the road and be kidnapped, killed and all sort, may God guide us all.
i like your shape,dont mind fukin you even though you are an oroboba girl.hit me upo

Back to topic,
life is hard,money makes it easy.these gboys know these.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Rextizzle(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2018
marvin906:
Op no matter how you advise NL girl's they won't listen to you porverty has blocked their brain from functioning..so when they see a guy driving venza and Benz they start acting like dogs in heat period and if they manage to listen to your caution they will term you a broke nigga
In other news, the op is just wasting his precious time advising them, I pray that Tiffanyfan won't fall in the hands of ritualist.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Rextizzle(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Nobodys:
ahh, don't stress yourself replying that crybaby... He's been stalking me, replying trash to all my posts....Why?..

Cause he saw my pic and went gaga, buh I wasn't having it.... Dude is suffering from rejection...so Biko let him suffer..

las las, I'm go dey alright.... that'll be after he swallows the grow-up pill though...
You must be stupid, who's the one that fell for your pictures? Ori e ti daru!

btw why will I go crazy for a common hungry Nigerian girl when I have a beautiful and lovely foreign girl I'm with, sense must be far away from you I swear.

I pray you don't end up with a ritualist, because you don't have common sense.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Oreofepeters: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Nobodys:

aha this got me, are you that handsome!!
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by mhizbel(f): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother its happening oo. I heard on the radio in d mornin two days ago when a pastor called on a programme how two young ladies who just finished an all night service in his church were robbed by three men at gunpoint collected their pants. This happened in auchi in edo state and yesterday i heard a story dat happened in sapele where some gang raided a female lodge and collected starks of women panties.ritualism has increased in the country.
Nna ehhh... This one come tire me o.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Nobodys:
. Lolz...crazy things are happening in this country.....

crazy tins be happenin under this buhari's govt.. lol
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2018
mhizbel:

Nna ehhh... This one come tire me o.
lol so tiring ehn
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by MannieA(f): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2018
usoroh4luv:

So it is true.
The gold actually dey for pussy.

lol..ofc b
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by MannieA(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:

lol
..I don't get...no be female nobodys be...
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by MannieA(f): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:

btw why will I go crazy for a common hungry Nigerian girl when I have a beautiful and lovely foreign girl I'm with, sense must be far away from you I swear.

lol...why the stereotype pls
u really haven't seen clean babes In naija....DAT are fresh and can feed you without complaining... bro calm down...not all Nigerian girls are bad... stop the hate
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by MannieA(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:

lol...why the stereotype pls
u really haven't seen clean babes In naija....DAT are fresh and can feed you without complaining... bro calm down...not all Nigerian girls are bad... stop the hate pls...it won't help
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobodys(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
lol... people use to say I'm beautiful... grin....
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Oreofepeters: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nobodys:
lol... people use to say I'm beautiful... grin....

ah people Used to but not me, let's see
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Oreofepeters: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

lol
..I don't get...no be female nobodys be...
i know, I'm just pulling her legs.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

thanks Oga boss

I don't have clique
I don't have much desire for material stuff, am contended with the little I have.
My safety is in Gods hand.
Correct babe.
But sometimes clique is helpful especially for a business lady like you.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobodys(f): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
ah people Used to but not me, let's see
eh eh.... Naw.. don't want you to start acting like that rex nigga... can't deal with another stalker.....grin..so let's leave it there...
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Oreofepeters: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nobodys:
eh eh.... Naw.. don't want you to start acting like that rex nigga... can't deal with another stalker.....grin..so let's leave it there...
for your small mind you think I will Dm you? I Know my worth and I'm nat a pvssy freak so that's the last thing I would do....
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by tiffanyfan(f): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:
In other news, the op is just wasting his precious time advising them, I pray that Tiffanyfan won't fall in the hands of ritualist.

Amen o, thank you sir. But sir, don't you ever get tired of mentioning my name? . Imagine as early as 6a.m you dey call my name, you see me for your dream?
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salary Alert By Lilrose Foundation (video) / What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help / Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.