Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! (2975 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by MannieA(f): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

hi
WhatsApp
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2018
Dmpaul:
Logging in and seeing news on nairaland about girls running mad or being dismembered and used for rituals pr'cks my mind!
Girls have been insulting and looking
down on broke guys,Now cars are increasing, girls are
reducing.Most girls finds it difficult to support
their man, All they want is money.
Relationship in our generation
suddenly turned to a job employment
in disguise. A generation where the rich guys are
honored and the poor ones
dishonored, a
A generation where girls are
submissive to guys who meet up their
needs.Now girls are reducing in number, Pants are been taken at gun points.
Girls are roaming mad in the street by
the day, Atrocities happening just for wealth
that will still fade away. You don't like broke guys, Fine! get
the Bleep up and work for your own money.
Girls biko nu wise up .Stop spreading your legs.
Don't let yahoo use you to buy
Benz and range rovers .
Christmas is around the corner.
If yahoo boys use your destiny, wetin you gain?
Person wey get ear make en hear!
If you know, you know!
If you Bleep up, you go go!
Ladies wise up!

I

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Rextizzle(m): 3:41am On Dec 01, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Amen o, thank you sir. But sir, don't you ever get tired of mentioning my name? . Imagine as early as 6a.m you dey call my name, you see me for your dream?
I like you and want you to be a good girl, that's all I want
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
vidicious:

I hope they learn cos its crazy. I stay in Benin, last time i went to kada cinemas in the night it really got me thinking.
Girls jilting hardworking boys for fraudsters. A lot of fraudsters would have been great men utilizing there zeal and tenacity in a honest days living. Yahoo na very bad spirit once you enter it and get used to easy large funds,it takes the grace of God to leave even when you get a good promising job.
Next on the agenda of a yahoo boy DAT made money before and is no longer getting it ,will surely be rituals to keep up with the Jones.
Our sisters also encourage this behaviour. I remember the days when a guy man remains coded about that dirty part of his life. In fact he makes all effort to code him self by dressing corporate , having a legit business or businesses as cover up and never ever brag about it to the public. Today na aboki wire ,large funds, wire wire all over Instagram,there by encouraging the young ones into this evil trade.
A lot of establishments hotels etc where built by this coded men but now nah lie gee boy make 4 million he go buy rx350 3.5 million dey disturb neighbourhood. The only sensible thing gee boy way see plenty money dey do na build house but forgetting though house good your funds are tied down.
when money finish and he can't maintain the lifestyle he enter rituals.
Smh.
Thanks 4 ur contribution.
If only they will learn.
Yahoo boys ar nw celebratd while hardworkin boys ar ridiculed.
Things av turnd around sadly.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by tiffanyfan(f): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Rextizzle:
I like you and want you to be a good girl, that's all I want

At 3a.m again. Pls don't help me to take paracetamol on my headache, I can manage that on my own sir
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Rextizzle(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2018
tiffanyfan:

At 3a.m again. Pls don't help me to take paracetamol on my headache, I can manage that on my own sir
Hahahahaha I think you don't, what about we meet so I can guide you on what to do
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Rextizzle(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2018
tiffanyfan:

What do you say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men Emotionally Weak...why?.. / You Spend Less When You Date A Woman That Likes You – Sandra Ankobiah / How Did You Meet Your Current Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.