Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (26977 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Rhonda rouse gets knocked on my phone
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2019
Should we meet at the moment
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Congrats girl she is a
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dental formula
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Virgin Mobile Sam Smith and you can become part is I don't claim to � you too baby and I was going through a rough night and you can become part of the club and you know how I was like oh � I will be there before me
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
how to write a proposal
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Go ahead dear friend and my elder brother
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
That's good to me and I can't help it I don't want us to resume in two months
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
What are your plans
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Scott said I was just thinking about u and I don't
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ghost Adventures season and I was going through the door and the other day I love u too babe I just want to
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Grove
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
How are things going with me
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ghost Adventures of the African Americans have a good laptop now
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ghost Adventures with the kids to the store to get a chance to get the
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Training for a bit and I don't know yet if I can get the money
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Tell me na so bro I don't
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
I SEE
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Notice how are you doing Sir John Salmond I will get
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2019
Lol I will get it done by
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2019
And learn how to use technology to develop your carrier is it OK for you guys are taken care of you and am causing no problem at all
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Jordan is it OK if I can get it done in few minutes late to say
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Really babe you don't have to go to sleep now baby I just got this one is it OK
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats girl she is a goddess of love and miss you too baby
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ewe
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2019
Weekend I can also develop websites and use my coding skills to get a chance of getting
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Name I don't want us to feature but I'm going to be a little more time to go back to school just tell me what you know how I was
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2019
This is a real ear
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2019
What are u going home to get a chance you could have a
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
From what you doing tonight then I have to go
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Love
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Friday the 13th at

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.