Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (27016 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Skipping the update and for your you are doing well and that you had a nice day I have off is the best way and I will be there for the interview
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
it means she is no longer intetested in d relationship

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Eleven of the ninth grade students
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
God-damned freaking asshole niggas
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
Probably she needs a new battery
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
And love
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
sad
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
this is her personal space
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
it means you got work to do as a guy
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:57am On Dec 02, 2018
we create the unexplicable
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:11am On Dec 02, 2018
blasphemy against the gospel
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:26am On Dec 02, 2018
who should believ such tricks
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:37am On Dec 02, 2018
elapses
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Thanks for the update and
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2018
So Kyle XY a dream come true
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2018
it never dies
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2018
i feel hungry at thi
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2018
we reign
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2018
she needs Jeus
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
You can do it on the weekend but I will call you in about an hour or so and
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
united we stand divided we fall
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
married or not
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
this should uplift my Ideas
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
omablogs:
Listen, as a woman, I can tell you every woman has their own reason for needing space. Yes, I know, we’re complex. But don’t take it so personally. Instead, figure out why she’s asking for some space and then form an opinion.

When a girl says she needs space, it can catch you off guard. What does that mean when you’re dating? And if that moment does come, you assume it’s your fault. You did something to piss her off, you made her run away. And sure, that could be the reason, but it’s not necessarily your fault...Read More...

Click Here to see Reasons Why she needs space and how to Overcome her!

She's had enough of you..
By the way, a guy should have sussed that out before she even disrespect you by asking for space.
Space ko, milky way ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2018
Lols. Hahaha
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2018
hret
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2018
Vhjj
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
You have to go to a meeting and will be there in touch when I get home and see the house on my blood pressure is on his way to get the money and the other
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nokia
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
just like drinking water
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
blessed madueke
Re: When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You by omablogs: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
explaining and eiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.