Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82876 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ibkayee(f): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's one thing to joke about trivial gender targeting hot button issues we all know will trigger/rile a specific gender up, I can see the humour in that, but it's another to make light of genuinely terrible and heinous things happening to them, something I've notice Naija guys do a lot on here.

A headline about someone being murdered in the most gruesome way will come up and you'll see some of them automatically labelling the victim a 'slay queen' and justifying it because of that, they don't even need a backstory. Female automatically = 'Slay Queen'. Hope you'll keep this same energy if it happens to any of your loved ones.

If you get to the root of their madness, you'll find that the ones who do this tend to be bitter men who got turned down at some point by one of these girls. You won't find the men who can actually attain these girls spewing such vitriol

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by don4real18(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Like I said most Nigerian guys are evil with no conscience.
They will use all the female relatives in your family for rituals!!!
I am bitter, I hear.. You are evil! Your people's time will soon reach..

I'm outta this thread, no hope for Nigerian guys.. A higher %% of them are into yahoo and yahoo plus, a higher %% of them have considered or thinking about going into rituals, a higher %% of them are ritualists and kidnappers.

Where did you get your stats from. Just saying nonsense cos you want to gather some likes. A large percentage of Nigerian men are hardworking and the few who are into Yahoo x2 and rituals are the ones who are being fought over by the so-called slay queens with the mentality that "I don't want to suffer".
This is a social platform not only viewed by Nigerians so you should caution your words in other not to spew thrash like the falsehood you just brought out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by don4real18(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
ibkayee:
It's one thing to joke about trivial gender targeting hot button issues we all know will trigger/rile a specific gender up, I can see the humour in that, but it's another to make light of genuinely terrible and heinous things happening to them, something I've notice Naija guys do a lot on here.

A headline about someone being murdered in the most gruesome way will come up and you'll see some of them automatically labelling the victim a 'slay queen' and justifying it because of that, they don't even need a backstory. Female automatically = 'Slay Queen'. Hope you'll keep this same energy if it happens to any of your loved ones.

If you get to the root of their madness, you'll find that the ones who do this tend to be bitter men who got turned down at some point by one of these girls. You won't find the men who can actually attain this girls spewing such vitriol
So, if one dates a girl, it's an achievement, right?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ibkayee(f): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
don4real18:

So, if one dates a girl, it's an achievement, right?
That's what you got from my comment? Lol see yourself out my mentions negro
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by marvinsync(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

boohoo, life's scary...

that's the most disgusting thing about Feminism they always wanna play the sole victim!

u think everything u listed there is applicable to women only ? men got nothing to worry about right ?Feminism 101 I'm always the victim

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Send me your acct number.
What will you like to drink? No jokes

The fight between Male & Female gender on this Forum is gobsmacking & entertaining at the same time grin grin grin.

But this right here is just crazy.

We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.

To weight of this statement is so much, I can literally see her crying while typing this.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

u don't ever say anything legit tho...I have never seen any reasonable comment u have made... u only insult... calling pple olosho....u act pitiful most times...

Lol go and eat and sleep
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by arnold123: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
olola4:
An alleged internet fraudster have posted on his social media account a very shocking write-up;

"If dem go use u, Dem go use u...no be say na u smart pass, your time never reach ni... Continue to dey ask " Shey he get car ", " Shey he dey use iPhone x" Wa Gbon

The post also serves has warning to ladies who are chasing guys with cars and leaving a luxury lifestyle without a legitimate source of income.

https://www.palitomedia.com.ng/2018/11/if-dem-go-use-u-dem-go-use-u-yahoo-boy.html?m=1

why you remove the facebook users name? Rubbish news abi?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by dominique(f): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Emaprince:
Madam shut up no body justifies evil.

What I can understand from most posts here is a warning to women.. Because 95% of Nigerian women are only interested in guys with flashy cars.. And the heavy spenders with questionable source of money.

How can a woman proudly claim she can only date men that owns cars etc? This is the result of their greed.

Responsible women usually don't fall victim to this yahoo plus guys... except in the case of one chance bus drivers.

Blame the evil? Yes! Same way we blame our criminally minded politicians. But then, this is Nigeria where evil prevails because there is corruption from the very top. There is no hope for now. Women should becareful with these guys with flashy cars and no traceable source of money. But dem no go hear.

You shut up, you not only dimwitted you're also shallow minded. So becauae a lady choses a particular preference, she deserves to be brutally slain? Are you listening to yourself at all? You as a man, don't you jave your own preferences in a partner? Don't you set standards in what you want to see in a partner? So what's all these brouhaha about some ladies wanting to be with rich men?

The 12 Year old girl that was beheaded was looking for flashy men right?

The 10 year old boy that was beheaded by two brothers was a gold digger looking for man with iPhone and flashy car?

How about the undergraduate girl who was looking for accommodation but ended up in the hands of rutualists was lookimg for who will buy her iPhone right?

The same sets of killers killing slay queens are the ones killing poor innocent people whose crime was being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Yet you're here making excuses for them. Maybe when you or one of yours becomes their next victim, you'll realize how dire this situation is.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
truthsayer009:

The fight between Male & Female gender on this Forum is gobsmacking & entertaining at the same time grin grin grin.

But this right here is just crazy.

To weight of this statement is so much, I can literally see her crying while typing this.

Honestly that girl deserves alert. I am ready to make it happen. Same guys who do not support jungle justice, guys who make excuses for armed-robbers... will wish a lady dead just because she loves rich guys. Anyway, no be today me start to fear guys. Approach with caution is my motto.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
So many nincompoops visited this thread angry
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
marvinsync:

boohoo, life's scary...

that's the most disgusting thing about Feminism they always wanna play the sole victim!

u think everything u listed there is applicable to women only ? men got nothing to worry about right ?Feminism 101 I'm always the victim

nonsense

keep quiet and leave feminism aside!!!face the real issue....some of y'all be labelling females feminist bcoz we are speaking our pains....
yes....it's true DAT males experience these things too...agreed!!!and nobody is happy about it ...but have y'all males talked about it... leave us if we feel bad about everything dats happening in our society and we want to share our opinions.....we are females...we are a lot softer than u guys...thank you.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
I wonder why you mentioned the guy the guy is dumb.Many of the men that tried to justify these acts on this thread claiming women are pretending to be victims are great IDIOTS
MannieA:

keep quiet and leave feminism aside!!!face the real issue....some of y'all be labelling females feminist bcoz we are speaking our pains....
yes....it's true DAT males experience these things too...agreed!!!and nobody is happy about it ...but have y'all males talked about it... leave us if we feel bad about everything dats happening in our society and we want to share our opinions.....we are females...we are a lot softer than u guys...thank you.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why you mentioned the guy the guy is dumb.Many of the men that tried to justify these acts on this thread claiming women are pretending to be victims are great IDIOTS

tbh...I just couldn't bear it any more.....they are all using feminism to attack us...we can't give our opinions again...wat these males want is for them to step on us......really great idiots
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

tbh...I just couldn't bear it any more.....they are all using feminism to attack us...we can't give our opinions again...wat these males want is for them to step on us......really great idiots
I tell you.
They would try to justify these inhumane acts forgetting that they have female relatives even they themselves could be victims.
That quivah lady just summed everything.
We should not just warn the victims we need to arrest the perpetrators.I hope we find an end to this menace because the news I hear everyday concerning this ritual of a thing(whether true or not) makes me wonder where we missed it in this country.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by sweetilicious(f): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Like I said most Nigerian guys are evil with no conscience.
They will use all the female relatives in your family for rituals!!!
I am bitter, I hear.. You are evil! Your people's time will soon reach..

I'm outta this thread, no hope for Nigerian guys.. A higher %% of them are into yahoo and yahoo plus, a higher %% of them have considered or thinking about going into rituals, a higher %% of them are ritualists and kidnappers.
Thank you babe.Forget the flashy cars.They are all ritualists.Am gonna leave this country someday.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Emaprince: 1:28am On Dec 01, 2018
dominique:

You shut up, you not only dimwitted you're also shallow minded. So becauae a lady choses a particular preference, she deserves to be brutally slain? Are you listening to yourself at all? You as a man, don't you jave your own preferences in a partner? Don't you set standards in what you want to see in a partner? So what's all these brouhaha about some ladies wanting to be with rich men?

The 12 Year old girl that was beheaded was looking for flashy men right?

The 10 year old boy that was beheaded by two brothers was a gold digger looking for man with iPhone and flashy car?

How about the undergraduate girl who was looking for accommodation but ended up in the hands of rutualists was lookimg for who will buy her iPhone right?

The same sets of killers killing slay queens are the ones killing poor innocent people whose crime was being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Yet you're here making excuses for them. Maybe when you or one of yours becomes their next victim, you'll realize how dire this situation is.
You are broke upstairs.

You are just diverting the topic of the thread to make it seem like you have a reason for barking like a rabid dog on heat giving turns to s.ex starved bingos..so when the kids are born, you can't tell who their daddies are.

If this thread was entirely about ritualism, I'm sure nobody here will ever blame any victim. But it about a yahoo guy bragging about what they do to money hungry oloshos like you.

Real rich men exist... But these men don't go about blowing money anyhow because they worked very hard to get it. They don't show off. But majority of you girls loves lies and deceit. You like flashy things.. And these lost souls called yahoo guys use these things to lure y'all.

Blame your kind for their cravings for colorful life that comes from questionable sources.

And what do hypocrites like you talk when you read about a man's sperm being used for ritual by runs girl? Yes, you laugh and ask what took them to brothels without condemning the girls that venture into such devilish acts.

And FYI, it wont happen to my siblings. They are all well brought up. They don't travel from portharcourt to Lagos to meet a facebook acquaintance.. Which most of you does and regret at last. GTFOH!!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ironman3(m): 4:37am On Dec 01, 2018
sweetilicious:
Thank you babe.Forget the flashy cars.They are all ritualists.Am gonna leave this country someday.
"NOT ALL" JUST "FEW".The type of male we have guy in nigeria are splitted into this according to my experience living with different type of people.(1).THE VOCATIONAL GUY,THEY ONLY HAVE TIME FOR FACEBOOK.(2). THE GAMBLERS (3). THE YAHOO GUYS, THEY ARE DOING DIS WITHOUT VOODOO.(4).YAHOO PLUS,THEY USE CHARM LIKE DO AS I SAY etc.(5)THE RITUALIST. Note: Not everyone into internet scam are ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ladyteegarl: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2018
harkandey:

lol, it pains you, are you one of them?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I can never be one of them. Stop imagining the impossible and get a life.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by 6digitscomrade: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Colourich:
@6digitscomrade, you are so unbelievable, we are talking about women being used for rituals and you are here talking about women that abuse men, how does abuse come into this issue? why are you guys so selfish? abuse and death are not the same thing, stop making this whole thing about men for god sake. Have some empathy
oh goodness me!!! I'm unbelievable i know, and i don't have quantitative friends as a result i have only qualitative friends because I'm always blunt and honest...It's not about men or women...U only read what affects u in my write up previously...I can't help u...I have daughters and sisters so u should know i can never support such...But because of them should pad women at the back when they are failing daily?

Comeon...I'm not a pussy nigga I'm a realist and idealist..I'm very principled...I don't attach undue importance to sex unlike the rest who will not scold women because of sexual gratification or who will not criticize guys because of favors or what av u...

Because u want to divorce the fact that women have lost their dignity and created an undue demand for their organs because of their recklessness and quest to trend...Nowadays we have occupations like instagram model...What da heck is dat? Plz my dear...In economics we av demand pull inflation...Their recklessness is a major reason for the decay.. The innocent ones are just unfortunate and that is why they are even random..

Let me quickly enlighten u...Most of the girls u see including ur friends are empty vessels...Their inability to apply moral ethical values has caused them their wombs,destinies etc...But they are alive and frolicking about forming hardwork..It's not to be harvested alone..They are practically walking corpses..

I tried to balance my argument but ofcourse ur feminine nature wanted it to be all about women and i can't help u...Not even if u place ur vagina in showglass in front of me...Like i said i never made successful emotional decisions..Not a fan..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by KevinDein: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Tushkito:
Going through this thread I have noticed that most Nigerian men are bitter and spiteful and i feel really ashamed of them.

They have perfected the art of victim shaming even to the extent of blaming a woman who was killed by her husband and stuffed in a travelling bag of provoking the husband in to killing her, can you imagine that?

Nigerian men what's next? will you also blame the Little 7 month old baby that was fingered by a pervert too? maybe you guys will say that she didn't wear her diapers well or she wanted it because the Little girl was an olosho and if dem use am, dem go use am. SMH
I swear too many stupid men on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2018
6digitscomrade:
oh goodness me!!! I'm unbelievable i know, and i don't have quantitative friends as a result i have only qualitative friends because I'm always blunt and honest...It's not about men or women...U only read what affects u in my write up previously...I can't help u...I have daughters and sisters so u should know i can never support such...But because of them should pad women at the back when they are failing daily?

Comeon...I'm not a pussy nigga I'm a realist and idealist..I'm very principled...I don't attach undue importance to sex unlike the rest who will not scold women because of sexual gratification or who will not criticize guys because of favors or what av u...

Because u want to divorce the fact that women have lost their dignity and created an undue demand for their organs because of their recklessness and quest to trend...Nowadays we have occupations like instagram model...What da heck is dat? Plz my dear...In economics we av demand pull inflation...Their recklessness is a major reason for the decay.. The innocent ones are just unfortunate and that is why they are even random..

Let me quickly enlighten u...Most of the girls u see including ur friends are empty vessels...Their inability to apply moral ethical values has caused them their wombs,destinies etc...But they are alive and frolicking about forming hardwork..It's not to be harvested alone..They are practically walking corpses..

I tried to balance my argument but ofcourse ur feminine nature wanted it to be all about women and i can't help u...Not even if u place ur vagina in showglass in front of me...Like i said i never made successful emotional decisions..Not a fan..
Shuush it, I'm not a feminist.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princfred(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

When girls keep preaching "go and make money first" as a mantra to guys where did you think it will land finally especially as there is no job? When it has become like if a man does not have excess money, he is akin to a goat font you know desperation for money will start manifesting in different heinous ways? Not justifying the evil in the society but the issue has to be tackled from the root.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princfred(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Emaprince:
[b]You are broke upstairs.

[/b]You are just diverting the topic of the thread to make it seem like you have a reason for barking like a rabid dog on heat giving turns to s.ex starved bingos..so when the kids are born, you can't tell who their daddies are.

If this thread was entirely about ritualism, I'm sure nobody here will ever blame any victim. But it about a yahoo guy bragging about what they do to money hungry oloshos like you.

Real rich men exist... But these men don't go about blowing money anyhow because they worked very hard to get it. They don't show off. But majority of you girls loves lies and deceit. You like flashy things.. And these lost souls called yahoo guys use these things to lure y'all.

Blame your kind for their cravings for colorful life that comes from questionable sources.

And what do hypocrites like you talk when you read about a man's sperm being used for ritual by runs girl? Yes, you laugh and ask what took them to brothels without condemning the girls that venture into such devilish acts.

And FYI, it wont happen to my siblings. They are all well brought up. They don't travel from portharcourt to Lagos to meet a facebook acquaintance.. Which most of you does and regret at last. GTFOH!!!
Chai...they dey broke upstairs too?.. Lol grin
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princfred(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2018
sweetilicious:
Una like flashy cars na. Now una see flashy cars dey run. Why?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princfred(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2018
The latest is that the lady go later born but born imbec'le. Make una continue dey follow plenty money and don't seek to be helpmates to upcoming young men as Bible talk also make una remember to loathe and yab that broke guy until he only thinks about money by any which way just to escape being the goat una they see them as then come claim innocent on NL later. The society can only get worst that way.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princfred(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2018
marvinsync:

boohoo, life's scary...

nonsense

grin cheesy shocked cool lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by princfred(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your comments were nice till you attacked broke guys. What is wrong with being broke? Even the Bible that you have as your signature tells us that there will always be broke people. This surge in ritual killings among our youths is just a symptom of the real problem -- our values.
The desire for money above all else. The world is structured in such a way that some people, most people will be broke regardless of how hard they work. And when people proceed to shame them, they get desperate and resort to extreme measures.

Whatever happened to contentment, to love for love sake and not for pecuniary gains. Everyone says they don't want their nieces and sisters to date broke guys, well this is the result.

There are not enough rich men to go around. We must change our values and our thought processes, the things we hold dear should be love, contentment, and kindness to every one regardless of their standing.
As long as we continue to worship Mammon, things like this will continue to happen and no amount of internet rage will stop it.
See wisdom...guy which Church you dey attend?...AGC?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Stormyweather(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!
my babe don provoke ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.