Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82832 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
the guy is a fool, I mostly ignore whatever he is saying, he just hate women

hmm....the thing is some guys have this issue tho....but they will think it's normal...but it ain't.... hmm
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
crunchyg:
Nice, I like your approach kiss

awwwwnnn...thank u b....kisses
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by AHCB: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
Look at this fool. Just days ago I saw the videos of the men being murdered by boko Haram and I was weeping uncontrollably. Sent it to my dad and brothers too. Infact that video demoralized me for the rest of the day.
Everyone has been commending the military including women. Not one single woman has come out to blame the soldiers (like you guys are justifying rituals) saying it's their fault they're being killed., Instead we blamed the Nigerian govt for not properly equipping them with updated arsenal. Learn to make good use of your brain.
I suppose you're the spokesperson for women all over nigeria, you delusional bed wetting cougar.

You wept for days and sent the video to your brothers, oh yea, how do we know you did all what you said. But of course, you're just sprouting words from that decayed sh1t emitting oval thing you call a mouth and generalize, just like you generalize everything that has to do with you, and your very wretched existence, you monumental failure of a woman.

I'll like to see proof of bolded, you gut wrenching w1tch, failure to provide will prove you're indeed the useless sex starved Asian whore_ who sent her nude pictures to a teenage nigerian boy and got the embarrassment of her demented life.

So, next time you decide to quote me, think twice so won't end up being made the stupid bastard your bastard father and loser of a mother birth you to be.

Now get lost, and stay lost. Overused strumpet like you. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ranchhoddas: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
postmann:

TrapQ, your perception is as foggy as the milky discharge from your candidal vulvovaginitis infested cùnt.

This unhinged cyber-highway recalcitrant with unresolved emotional trauma, how wonderful it is to meet you again! grin

Ritual killings, like any other crime, is a crime and not necessarily gender sensitive. Or are there not female kidnappers who use little infants or even sell them for rituals? Are there not men who fall victims to ritual killings?

Unless old and abandoned bítches like you treat every crime as a crime against humanity without regards to gender, we will continue to be persuaded that your mental retardation is irreversible as your broken hymen.
Very colourful but true.
You've saved me a lot of stress.

This is what I meant by preferential treatment. The problem in this country is a systemic one. We must treat the root, not the symptoms. I am sure that 99% of the ritual killers are not on Nairaland. Their indignation is wasted.
Thank you man!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu. Dem go still use you self wey be like Allen olosho

hmmm.....you know why I always look at ur posts and laugh??
bcoz u don't talk like a man should tho....

I can't be used for rituals... I'm going to live very long and enjoy my life bcoz God's grace is upon me...thank you...

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by jae101(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

If you like, rant from now till tomorrow. If dem go use you, dem go use you.

Go and hustle and stop leeching around.
So much hate in your words. Am pretty sure you're one broke boy that a gboy probably took his babe from,cuz I see no reason why a human being can be this bitter.
You may blame girls for the recent happenings but in most of the stories, if you took your time to read, you would have noticed that these girls were kidnapped or lured. You really need help oh cuz as a human being you can't keep living like this.. smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by shawnmendes: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bigsunny01:

Let me start by saying Nigerian ladies are the cost of all this errant nonsense,they are always after money never mindful of how the money is coming in, majority of our women doesn't want to struggle with any guy who is trying all his possible effort duin genuine work to earn a better living any more except the guyz with flashy cars who dey don't know how the money comes, slaying mamas every were

every ladies are slaying dis days.......May God have mercy upon u all

talking from experience
lol. People who want to flaunt wealth and kill women for it are not the problem but the women who they are killing for wealth? Some of you are infinitely stupid.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by njelrapheal: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
skarlett:

What she said does not have anything to do with feminism, it's the sad reflection of the society we live in. You're not female so I don't expect you to understand, so whatever
go back and read through her post that made me comment on it. There u would find pointers to modern day feminism
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pedrilo: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
You must have a new definition of toxic cause that lady ain't toxic, women in Africa are now in seemingly trouble, we are no longer safe, if its not pant, its ritual, why why why? lazy Nigerian youths using women for ritual instead of working legit work.
are u Ok? Do u follow current affairs at all? The rate of ritual killings have skyrocketed.
A lot of children bn kidnapped and their heads cut off lately.
U women want all d attention to urselves? Get away from here my friend. Naija is very unsafe now for everyone
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by franchasng: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
This is the best ever comment you've made on nairaland that is devoid of misorgyny. I hope you keep this up.
Then you never knew me here or there...if you know me well, I don't joke with 3 things:

1.) life & security of people

2.) Economy and finance

3.) Kids

The three major reasons I detest Buhari's government is simply because he failed in 2 major things I hold with high esteem; his intentional silence/ignorance towards Fulani herdsmen or whatever killings of people in Middlebelt & other parts of Nigeria + his pretentious fight against Boko Haram, and lastly his foolish handling of Nigeria's economy leading to highest increase in unemployment/under-employment in Nigeria since 1960.....

Lastly, his bias fight against corruption, in which he sees opposition and those with opposing views to his warped view as corrupt people that deserve to be dealt with while his corrupt family members, preferred tribesmen, friends and party members are the corruption themselves.

If you judge me by my playful stance on most romance, relationship and love topics here, then u missed road undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

If dem go use u... Dem go use u grin

If dem go use u... Dem go use u

it's not only ritualist who have evil minds....
some of y'all here have evil minds.....but don't have the opportunity to carry out ur evil yet

look at wat u are saying"if dem go use you..dem go use u"
ouch...it breaks my heart DAT no iota of pain or sadness is in you about everything DAT is happening....
have u ever lost a close person??how did it feel??was it sweet... this is how the families,friends of these victims feel....
don't support evil...coz an evil mind breeds negativity and bad results...

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by naijaboiy: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
I guess feminism is the cause of your frustration in life.
And who is this hapless tool? Seems like you're on heat this period. Better get a yam sized Diiildo and wänk away your frustrations instead of displaying your inherent stupidity on cyber space. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by greenprince(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hey! Sister, you are more than this... Since you are responsible as you stated up there, then it's not nice to give this comment I quoted... [no offense]

She's pained, you don't know if she's lost someone before or anything. Just as I get enraged when people preach that politicians are saints.

I've been a first hand victim of govt's wickedness and failure of the Nigerian state so it tends to enrage me so much.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by greenprince(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

some of y'all here have evil minds.....but don't have the opportunity to carry out ur evil yet

ouch...it breaks my heart DAT no iota of pain or sadness is in you about everything DAT is happening....
have u ever lost a close person??how did it feel??was it sweet... this is how the families,friends of these victims feel....

God bless... people have lost their humanity.
Wild beasts are more cultured than some of us.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
greenprince:

God bless... people have lost their humanity.
Wild beasts are more cultured than some of us.

true....
I've read a lot of stories....I've seen alot of evil.....the only thing DAT can keep us going is prayer and God's grace

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Brightest04(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
May God forgive me.In actual sense,those girls get what they want.The guy spoke the truth.

I sometimes thought if some of those girls who fell victim really deserved to be pitied by the general public.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by 6digitscomrade: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.
madam i read all u wrote and 100% agree with u...The only clause here is...I sense rage in ur submissions...Your profile already explained u without even reading from u or meeting u...

Now to my point like i mentioned i agree with u but we need to be sincere if we must represent justice and fairness in all spheres..you pointed out innocent girls been killed yes everyday....But do u know that the amount of the ones u can deem as not innocent singlehandedly invites danger to their lives? Do you know how many women use and abuse young men daily ? Sexually exploit their body,poverty and unemployment? Some even use their stars/destinies as it were to boost their shady boutiques and stream of restaurants?

Don't think u are the only endangered species woman...In UK here there are abuse centers for men nobody goes just a few rescued by friends...Most men don't go cuz society doesn't listen to us..Even our friends will mock us and u will abandon us and move on...

Women in Africa are deceptive and av hinge emotions...Take it or leave it...U lots are so religious that u even loose ur marriages for it..Yet promiscuity is the other of the day..Some even who.Re around only to be in church on Sunday seeking a Godfearing man...

Men knows all diz things...Boiz knows...They pass around informations at night when they result to the pubs to relax their heads from the nagging complaining world of u lots...How then will they not see u as subjects?? More disheartening is when u scold ur girl or wife she then says no sex....Tomorrow if u start using gifts to get the sex from her she wouldn't even realize that u just tagged her emotionally as a woman that she is...

I can go on and on...It won't change anything...I just want u to acknowledge u can't blame the pot cooking the chicken and ignore the knife that killed it..

No hard feelings #
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
pedrilo:
are u Ok? Do u follow current affairs at all? The rate of ritual killings have skyrocketed.
A lot of children bn kidnapped and their heads cut off lately.
U women want all d attention to urselves? Get away from here my friend. Naija is very unsafe now for everyone
My friend keep quiet, men are not in any trouble, ritualist don't use men for ritual, its always women cause they have special body parts, that is why I'm making this whole thing about women.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by franchasng: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
shawnmendes:
lol. People who want to flaunt wealth and kill women for it are not the problem but the women who they are killing for wealth? Some of you are infinitely stupid.
If you pay close attention to what that guy or lady you quoted wrote, there is some level of truth in it.

Please note that I strongly condemn all acts of criminality; be it Yahoo plus (money ritual), Yahoo (internet scam), drug peddling, public fund looting, robbery, pilfering, prostitution, kidnapping, human trafficking and what have you....I abhor them and if I had the power, I will kill anyone found guilty without further delay angry angry

But then, if you examine the comment you quoted closely, there is some truth in it; women shape the society most times without knowing.

I can boldly tell you that 90% of Nigerian guys and guys all over the world crave to become rich and famous mostly to attract the most beautiful/sexiest women in their life....guys may not admit this, but unknowingly to them, women are the reason majority of men if not all are working so hard to be financially successful....it maybe to take very good care of their mother, their sisters, nephews, nieces, daughters, girlfriends, concubines, mistresses, etc....

Now, over the years, Nigerian women showcased an abnormal love and crave for men's money, and as a result of this their abnormal craven for money and material possessions, they tend to shower love and attention to men who hold money and material things to offer freely to them, thereby making it difficult for average Nigerian guys to find love or let me say, a good looking girl to date and share their emotion with, so this pushed most vulnerable broke Nigerian guys into looking for ways to make money at all cost; be it by crook or by killing.

With time, this becomes the norm of the Nigerian society such that even the elderly, our communities, religious places, organizations, associations, etc now accord more respect to guys who have money to spend...thereby pushing more vulnerable broke guys towards indulging in crime to make money to please the destroyed Nigerian society.

So in summary, the commentor you quoted is right to an extent; Nigerian women contributed to this increase in crime among young Nigerian guys through their crave for money and material possessions, and I don't see the trend going down soon, sadly cry cry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by naijaboiy: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
postmann:

TrapQ, your perception is as foggy as the milky discharge from your candidal vulvovaginitis infested cùnt.

This unhinged cyber-highway recalcitrant with unresolved emotional trauma, how wonderful it is to meet you again! grin

Ritual killings, like any other crime, is a crime and not necessarily gender sensitive. Or are there not female kidnappers who use little infants or even sell them for rituals? Are there not men who fall victims to ritual killings?

Unless old and abandoned bítches like you treat every crime as a crime against humanity without regards to gender, we will continue to be persuaded that your mental retardation is irreversible as your broken hymen.
Whaaaat?!!! gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
@6digitscomrade, you are so unbelievable, we are talking about women being used for rituals and you are here talking about women that abuse men, how does abuse come into this issue? why are you guys so selfish? abuse and death are not the same thing, stop making this whole thing about men for god sake. Have some empathy

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
greenprince:

She's pained, you don't know if she's lost someone before or anything. Just as I get enraged when people preach that politicians are saints.

I've been a first hand victim of govt's wickedness and failure of the Nigerian state so it tends to enrage me so much.
Yeah I understand now..... Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

crycrycry
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Brightest04:
May God forgive me.In actual sense,those girls get what they want.The guy spoke the truth.

I sometimes thought if some of those girls who fell victim really deserved to be pitied by the general public.

Nobody deserves to be killed ruthlessly....u can't give life so u shouldn't take it!!
if God who has endured our Sins and Still shows us love..who are you to be the judge!!
I'm so pained!! I'm pained bcoz there is too much evil in the heart of humans!!
sit down...think rationally....think about wat u just said ..come back and tell me if it made sense to you...
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by UprightEvil: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

That statement should be credited to the Op not me.
But rather, u're channelling all of ur negative energy towards me.
Bad energy stay far away...
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by naijaboiy: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
AHCB:
I suppose you're the spokesperson for women all over nigeria, you delusional bed wetting cougar.

You wept for days and sent the video to your brothers, oh yea, how do we know you did all what you said. But of course, you're just sprouting words from that decayed sh1t emitting oval thing you call a mouth and generalize, just like you generalize everything that has to do with you, and your very wretched existence, you monumental failure of a woman.

I'll like to see proof of blooded, you gut wrenching w1tch, failure to provide will prove you're indeed the useless sex starved Asian whore_ who sent her nude pictures to a teenage nigerian boy and got the embarrassment of her demented life.

So, next time you decided to quote me, think twice so won't end up being made the stupid bastard your bastard father and loser of a mother birth you to be.

Now get lost, and stay lost. Overused strumpet like you. tongue
Small small now. crycrycry gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
selfmadeboss:

I also keep wondering why all the noise. These bitches have been destroying guys destiinys for decades and no one said anyting . Now the same oloshos are ranting. Is there any where u heard that a Yahoo boy used a non olosho for ritual? Please Yahoo boys please keep using them till they get sense . That is how I was trying to ask a bitch out and the first thing she asked me was am I the owner of the Benz she saw me coming out of. I told her no and Behold this girl's tone changed. I sensed it and told her it was mine and u wont believe i ffcked and dumped her same night . Please kill these type of girls, please. Slikbae u are next
Just look at how insensitive you are, thankGod you will have females children in future and may this be their fate since you lack human sympathy, I just hope what you said today will haunt you in the future, the 12years old girl that was used for ritual, was she a runs girl?

You are here screaming runs girls deserve to die, if God show you all the sins you have done since you were born, do you think you will have lesser sin than these runs girls, runs girls or not, they are peoples children, they have relatives, they have family, they have future, even though the hardship in the country made them to enter such business, they are still human being and they have the right to live, men have no right to take their lives cause they don't give life. You are not God and you have absolutely no right to judge and condemn these girls to death. The harlot in the bible was forgiven by God, who are you to judge? Who the f"*"k are you?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by franchasng: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Brightest04:

You are very very wrong my brother!

No matter how you look at it, nobody, no human being deserves to be killed unless the person intentionally killed another human being.

To me, the only basis a human being deserves to die is if that person killed another human being, if not, nobody deserves to be killed for ritual.

It is because Nigeria is an unfortunate nation that was never supposed to be in existence, that is why barbaric, and unheard things like this happen and still some of us give excuses for these evil happenings in our society.

Please do not attract unknown curses into your life or into your family, condemn evil when you see or hear one no matter who is involved, these things are complete evil that all humans must condemn and work to stop at all cost! angry angry

Have you ever considered the pains these innocent girls go through in the hands of these unscrupulous killers calling themselves Behind name "Yahoo Boys" Just close your eyes and imagine a stranger tie your hands and legs while you are alive and use machete to pluck out your eyes, then your heart, and then butcher you like cow, come on bro, think about the pains, its barbaric, sometimes I wonder why God allow these guys to succeed, it baffles me always angry

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ImaIma1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Words are wind--- ASOIAF

Hmm... I can see you get touchy about words.
Anyway, your attempts at making me feel guilty have worked.
Suddenly I feel bad.
I am sorry.

Not necessarily touchy but I know that there is a way to disagree or maintain different opinions objectively and learn rather than being verbally abusive.

I wasn't seeking to make you feel guilty. Apology accepted.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Xisnin(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
donprinyo:
Any woman with self respect can never fall a victim to these vampires
Yeah, like that DELSU girl looking for accommodation.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
UprightEvil:

That statement should be credited to the Op not me.
But rather, u're channelling all of ur negative energy towards me.
Bad energy stay far away...

No!!!it is you who I will channel it to....bcoz u said a very wrong thing......
u get whatever energy u give! let DAT sink into ur head..... .don't try to play the victim... u are the negative energy to yourself...!!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
franchasng:
You are very very wrong my brother!

No matter how you look at it, nobody, no human being deserves to be killed unless the person intentionally killed another human being.

To me, the only basis a human being deserves to die is if that person killed another human being, if not, nobody deserves to be killed for ritual.

It is because Nigeria is an unfortunate nation that was never supposed to be in existence, that is why barbaric, and unheard things like this happen and still some of us give excuses for these evil happenings in our society.

Please do not attract unknown curses into your life or into your family, condemn evil when you see or hear one no matter who is involved, these things are complete evil that all humans must condemn and work to stop at all cost! angry angry

Have you ever considered the pains these innocent girls go through in the hands of these unscrupulous killers calling themselves Behind name "Yahoo Boys" Just close your eyes and imagine a stranger tie your hands and legs while you are alive and use machete to pluck out your eyes, then your heart, and then butcher you like cow, come on bro, think about the pains, its barbaric, sometimes I wonder why God allow these guys to succeed, it baffles me always angry

thanks a lot for this very sane comment!!

u are a boss!!

evil should not be supported at all!!nobody deserves to die ruthlessly...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.