Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82915 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ericmor: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
the point is that no matter how they use them, those lady's still not have senses

Lol. That na woman way. Money, money, money. Nothing dem know pass that one
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by boborneyor(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by smeag0l(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
But...wait a minute..Dominique!I never knew you to be this insultive or use derogatory words. What's happening?I've read three of your comments in the last few days and theyre not encouraging. Particularly for the fact that you are a mod.
dominique:

Shut up, grow up and man up! You guys make baseless stupid conclusions whenever innocent girls are killed in such gruesome manner. As if it is not bad enough that rape victims are being blamed, victims of vicious murderers called rutualists too? How low can you people descend?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ericmor: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
A lady was even kidnap around fola agoro area yesterday, the God that save her is that she was noticed by her Nieghbour and the guy took a bike and started chasing them but when they noticed the guy one of them in the car do a hand sign that they are coming back pretending they are friends of the lady but the guy refused to stop and they decided to throw the lady out of the car and speed off
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
We are in best position not to follow misleading comments on nairaland....Trolls should be ignored.... cheesycheesycheesy BTW no vex....
why would a sane person troll a topic as sensitive as this?, if you know that guy personally ,I suggest you stay far away, sometimes what people portray online are what they truly are . As hyper reality is where they get to be their real selves undecided
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
frenzyduchess:
why would a sane person troll a topic as sensitive to this?, if you know that guy personally ,I suggest you stay far away, sometimes what people portray online are what they truly are . As hyper reality is where they get to be their real selves undecided
Thanks miss.... Noted smileysmiley
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by willywilly12: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
I'll only like to add that dere is a Bleeping difference between a Ritualist that claim to do yahoo and a yahoo boy..Real gs use dere Bleeping brain, work very hard and Pray and Never cross the line..(parental guidance needed)..
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by OkijaYahoozee: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2018

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by misaacdelight(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
no bi only girls, including guys wey want make dem dey them with big latest guys in town make dem continue we go read news about dem, sa ladies part good for everything and dem sabi give am out for money, anyone wey her time reach make she sa hi to baba j for me!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Thanks miss.... Noted smileysmiley
As for me,,who ever wishes his neighbor evil, his household will flow with blood. One of my phobia as a Nigerian is dying in the hands of ritualist . Many taxis in my city are ritualist ,so I stopped using taxis now recently there has been cases of buses kidnapping people . So to even enter public transport is risky. And someone thinks its funny to troll.I repeat,stay away from the demented fellow,foolishness is contagious.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DJperdurabo: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Your comments were nice till you attacked broke guys. What is wrong with being broke? Even the Bible that you have as your signature tells us that there will always be broke people. This surge in ritual killings among our youths is just a symptom of the real problem -- our values.
The desire for money above all else. The world is structured in such a way that some people, most people will be broke regardless of how hard they work. And when people proceed to shame them, they get desperate and resort to extreme measures.

Whatever happened to contentment, to love for love sake and not for pecuniary gains. Everyone says they don't want their nieces and sisters to date broke guys, well this is the result.

There are not enough rich men to go around. We must change our values and our thought processes, the things we hold dear should be love, contentment, and kindness to every one regardless of their standing.
As long as we continue to worship Mammon, things like this will continue to happen and no amount of internet rage will stop it.

The most salient, educative, introspective and wise comment thus far!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
frenzyduchess:
As for me,,who ever wishes his neighbor evil, his household will flow with blood. One of my phobia as a Nigerian is dying in the hands of ritualist . Many taxis in my city are rutualist ,so I stopped using taxis now recently there has been cases of buses kidnapping people . So to even enter public transport is risky. And someone thinks its funny to troll.I repeat,stay away from the demented fellow,foolishness is contagious.
Na wao.... That's extremely bad....Same phobia most Nigerians have.... God save us all.... Thanks once again smileysmileysmiley
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Arsenalholic(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.
Wow Sis, I feel your pains, I really do.

I wrote something similar on my Facebook wall recently. The country is lost for all times. And one way or the other we all collaborated in creating the demons that now hurt our society.

I have THREE sisters. I have countless female cousins. I have female friends. And the lord knows I fear for them. I send them words of advice, I pray for them and hope they won't be victims of a man's wanton lust for quick wealth.

I feel your pains, and the pains of every well-meaning Lady out there. Things have gotten out of hands. And the only few guys asking questions are being ridiculed and called names like "jealous, lazy bones" etc. I mean, the society is finished!

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Na wao.... That's extremely bad....Same phobia most Nigerians have.... God save us all.... Thanks once again smileysmileysmiley
May God save us all o,Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by redpencil: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
There is no justification for any form of evil. If any girl ask you for undeserved reward, be a gentleman by kindly turning down her request. Those girls are simply trying their lucks on guys
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DJperdurabo: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Elxandre:
Let's call a spade a spade.

We all know Nigeria is an unsafe country to live in.
This is the reason everyone, girls especially must be careful of evil associations.

This money mentality unfortunately is the root cause of everything, no thanks to the Pop culture. Yahoo boys masked as Music stars, doing nothing but promoting Yahoo.
Just check the top 20 songs in Nigeria right now, and see how many of them mock broke guys, and bodly promote illicit money.

Also Most ladies who come here to rant about these developments will still mock financially less capable guys offline.
How do you really expect a guy in his early 20's to own a Posh Benz and a sweet apartment in this hell hole called Nigeria without engaging in dubious endeavours?

There are legit rich guys, but the fact is most really rich guys you see are into shady stuff.

As a guy, I'm scared of these guys, but how is it that ladies don't give a damn, despite knowing the risks? I mean some even date known yahoo boys. It's just shocking.

I'm not saying don't date a rich guy, but you have to ensure he's legit enough.

A society where your relevance is measured by the size of your bank account...there you have it.

The aftermath of this craze for wealth, this senseless exultation of ill-gotten and even legit wealth is what we are now witnessing. Our sisters, neices, mum's and even grandmoms have turned to fodder for wealth seeking individuals.

Even as I type this,I see them all around me...the fair skinned damsels and their pants sagging companions coupled with others with beer belly compateioys... I take a healthy swig from my Ultimate, wipe my eyes and sigh in contentment while loosening my tie (it's been a hard day at the office), I read these comments and ruminate on life, on Nigeria. I didn't park a 2018 Mercedes at the lounge park but, I'm gonna relax here to my heart's content with my colleagues and go home a contented soul with a clear conscience.

Well, we paid the Piper to play the tune, let's all dance to it even if it is a dance of shame and the macabre.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. He was wrong too... I am not saying it's nice of him to say that.... You would have done better by ignoring him... cheesycheesy That's Donstan for you

Common shut up.
Fcking preek-licker. That is Donstan for her?
You can't caution donstan, but na she you wan caution. Ndi ara!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

Send me your acct number.
What will you like to drink? No jokes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Common shut up.
Fcking preek-licker. That is Donstan for her?
You can't caution donstan, but na she you wan caution. Ndi ara!!!
Pocohantas... Stop quoting me, Never you disturb me again.... The other time you called me an alpha male..... Madam pour your frustration on someone else..... You have gotten the attention you needed..undecidedundecided.....
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DJperdurabo: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
majekdom2:
I never said there is anything wrong in a broke guy. I only said there is something wrong when a broke guys shames and blame a lady victim of rituals because he feels she only dates rich guys. Thank you again for re-iterating we dont have the right values and yes many Nigerians don't have empathy.

Until we celebrate achievements that are not necessarily linked to money, them this problem will not go away. Until our religious leaders let it be known that there is life beyond being rich this scourge won't stop. Until we celebrate that successful poet, inventor, activist, philanthropist, volunteer worker, that doctor, nurse, lawyer (all the aforementioned being recognised for their intellectual and social worth), then ritual killings by ritualist, Yahoo boys, politicians, pastors, and imams is here to stay.

It ain't going nowhere.

Y'all ain't seen nothing yet!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
This is the best ever comment you've made on nairaland that is devoid of misorgyny. I hope you keep this up.

Burn!!! grin
I was shocked too.
Ogres should learn from that poster.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Burn!!! grin
I was shocked too.
Ogres should learn from that poster.

Bitter hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DJperdurabo: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
smeag0l:
Where and how you meet a guy matters. I just cant stop laughing whenever I read comments ladies I hold in high regard make on this thread. There are millions of men who eke a decent living in Nigeria either through a job or business (at least I know hundreds of them including myself). The factis that these guys will not go to a club and pop 10 bottles of champagne in one night, they will not buy a car or other luxurious gifts for a girlfriend and they'll not spend money lavishly on frivolous things or events. And yes, i know a lot of guys like this that earn 7 digit salaries. We drive decent and not too flashy cars, spend moderately whenever we hang out and we are focused.However,the problem is that our Nigerian girls are easily intrigued by what they see. They prefer those guys that buy all the drinks in a club, drive the most flashy cars etc. Those guys don't know the value of money cos they don't work for it. That's why a lot of ladies fall prey

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Sense will not kill you my dear, you took the words out of my month.. it's really getting scary and something has to be done about it asap!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

How should a man talk lol? Dat grace go disappoint you, e go shock you

u don't ever say anything legit tho...I have never seen any reasonable comment u have made... u only insult... calling pple olosho....u act pitiful most times...
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Emaprince: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:
Whoever justifies this evil will die worse, more painful deaths IJN, Insha Allah, iseeee!!!!

I'm still traumatized at how Elozino met her untimely end yet one son of a scum thinks it is ok to make excuses for ritual killers. My prayer for all of you justifying this is that you become their victims one day. You will weep and beg for your lives to deaf ears while your body parts get a dismembered till you meet your unfortunate demise. Rather than come together and speak against evil, you're saying some people deserve to be killed because they're leeches and you expect it to be well with you?
Madam shut up no body justifies evil.

What I can understand from most posts here is a warning to women.. Because 95% of Nigerian women are only interested in guys with flashy cars.. And the heavy spenders with questionable source of money.

How can a woman proudly claim she can only date men that owns cars etc? This is the result of their greed.

Responsible women usually don't fall victim to this yahoo plus guys... except in the case of one chance bus drivers.

Blame the evil? Yes! Same way we blame our criminally minded politicians. But then, this is Nigeria where evil prevails because there is corruption from the very top. There is no hope for now. Women should becareful with these guys with flashy cars and no traceable source of money. But dem no go hear.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Emaprince:
Madam shut up no body justifies evil.

What I can understand from most posts here is a warning to women.. Because 95% of Nigerian women are only interested in guys with flashy cars.. And the heavy spenders with questionable source of money.

How can a woman proudly claim she can only date men that owns cars etc? This is the result of their greed.

Responsible women usually don't fall victim to this yahoo plus guys... except in the case of one chance bus drivers.

Blame the evil? Yes! Same way we blame our criminally minded politicians. But then, this is Nigeria where evil prevails because there is corruption from the very top. There is no hope for now. Women should becareful with these guys with flashy cars and no traceable source of money. But dem no go hear.

uhmmmm...before u Start ranting...u should read the comments... when you are really sure u read the comments... u will observe DAT some people were actually justifying this evil deeds....
and again...you don't have to insult us all in the name of advice.... most comments by some males were majorly about their hate for women and how they deserved to die In the hands of these ritualists.....
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Emaprince: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You had to say didn't you?

I treat all humans equally. What women are asking for is preferential treatment.
This is outside the scope of this thread I guess, and probably outside the scope of your mind.
Bye again.
The bolded!!!

Too much sense no go kill you my guy
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Ogaonos: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

I wan ask u sum questions b4 u start stereotyping Nigerian guys and Africa.hw many guys have u heard have being use 4 ritual.and why ladies can't do yahoo plus too and use us guys too so dt ladies can buy I phone x and venza.do u knw why is nt happening because guys dey hear word pass ladies.u jux talking wit ignorance and hate.ladies have tried 2 do yahoo plus b4 by using guys semen but when they get 10 victims guys don alert warning.every guys will start be alert while some guys will go do survey 2 babalawo and knw the precautions nd hw 2 counter it this has happen b4 .that why u hardly see a nigerian guy will allow a lady carry his used condom or buy new condom.as 4 u trying 2 divert d discussion trying 2 use 15 yrs gal 2 cover up d fault of most ladies materialistism.nd immaturity.in reasoning.my dear ritual don te no b 2day.but in other cases in d past esp.in 90s when media even nollywood warn us children we listen dt y as a stranger it might b hard 2 give a Nigerian child sweet and take expect d kid 2 accept dt was there tricks then..but ladies dnt listen and ladies dnt like 2 accept their fault.and take precautions like we did wen we were kids.if i wan 2 use a lady 4 ritual is very easy than children or guy.esp.dis december period bxos every bae nw is desperate 4 a guy who will sponsor them 4 xmas gifts.in reality even on social media ladies discriminate hustling guys or average earners guys.or brothers i dey lie.but our sistaz will always deny their fault even when it affecting them .it in their nature.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

being a woman in Nigeria ... pls remove Africa. Leave the shores of Nigeria and experience forward thinking Africans. Whilst your post makes sense, I feel the best way to tackle situations as this is not to blame one gender or label one gender the victim. There are ritual killers who target males. Male, female are victims of ritual killings. The other day a 10 year old boy was killed. We should address the cause of the problem and not start a gender war. I tell you there are women who will blame female victims. I know someone who was kidnapped sometime and a woman like her condemned female victims, called them runs girls. You only will not see those online. Go through the streets and engage the old women how how they see this, some will blame the girls and with all these, there are still girls who don’t mind dating yahoo boys or a guy they don’t know how he makes money. Forget the hypocrisy of likes, its the truth. We need to address the love of money by Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by crunchyg: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

awwwwnnn...thank u b....kisses
You are welcome, I like people that comment with maturity, ar you always like this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.