Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,710 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82848 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by UprightEvil: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

No!!!it is you who I will channel it to....bcoz u said a very wrong thing......
u get whatever energy u give! let DAT sink into ur head..... .don't try to play the victim... u are the negative energy to yourself...!!!

Mannie, "if dem go use u... Dem go use u"- Op grin

Its that really difficult to understand?
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
This thread sweet make I nor lie cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Xisnin(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
Why all the fuss about using girls for rituals?
There have been stories of stolen pénis, sale of sperm by ashawos sale of used condoms etc none of those things drew this kind of attention. These things didn't start today females always like to over exaggerate things just to form victims
You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Xisnin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
AHCB:
I wonder why this bunch of demented females on social media always tend to go on heat whenever they read news about women/girls being used for rituals.

Bro, Boko Haram slaughtered a battalion of soldiers in Borno. These arrant b1tches on excess progesterone didn't even bat an eyelid. Well, I guess it's okay because it is men, killing men.

Nonsense.
Your father should have used a condom.
What a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ajericho(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
you guys are getting it all wrong here,it's not Yahoo boys using babes out there(not only girls thou),any stupid a$s n!gga that use ritual way to make money,it's ritual not Yahoo plus,cause the money they making isn't from real people,the spirit give it to them in different ways,some sleep in the casket,and the following morning,the box is filled with cash,and some receive there cash directly from the dead,and so many more like that
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pedrilo: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colourich:
My friend keep quiet, men are not in any trouble, ritualist don't use men for ritual, its always women cause they have special body parts, that is why I'm making this whole thing about women.
foool
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
pedrilo:
foool
You are an even bigger fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.
Eayaa.. sorry ehn... No cry again... its Buhari's fault...
Zorry
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
the point is that no matter how they use them, those lady's still not have senses

And you with sense spelt ladies like I pity you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by AHCB: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Xisnin:

Your father should have used a condom.
What a waste!
and your mother should have closed her legs.

Twerp!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by dominique(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Yes leeches deserved to be killed. Don’t talk like you want to cry

Calling you an animal will be an insult to all the animals in the jungle. If all the females around you are money hungry leeches, that doesn't mean all females are like that. And no, they do not deserve to be murdered brutally because of their greed. Last I checked, gold-digging is not a crime but killing people is!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by highqueen(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Please, that girl on first page, you need 10 bottles of red wine.

The biggest knockout idiotic misogynist wannabes have ever received.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by highqueen(f): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!
I love you already.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by oyinda1599(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

You can vent but don't involve his family
That guy has never be reasonable person.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by tejiri4(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
trapQ:
Pls endeavor to buy sense.

How can a mad person know sb with sense. Cure ur craze first abeg, you have a bad character n I know u are not married bcuz no one marry a fucker like you, trash

Ogun strike you were u re if you quote me again
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by oyinda1599(f): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

....you hate women....u need help...u may think it's normal.

but truly u need help... On offence...most of ur posts always shows the hate...you can't continue like this.. it wouldn't help you
I too hate that guy... His hatred for women is consuming the little joy he got in him. Weeerrrreeee omoalejatijati
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by oyinda1599(f): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

If you like, rant from now till tomorrow. If dem go use you, dem go use you.

Go and hustle and stop leeching around.
I pity the woman that will marry a toxic person like u, her life will be fill with bitterness..... Wereeeee

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
oyinda1599:
I too hate that guy... His hatred for women is consuming the little joy he got in him. Weeerrrreeee omoalejatijati

lol...yes.... I don't think he knows it isn't normal.....or was he hurt by women in the pastlol...
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
Why all the fuss about using girls for rituals?
There have been stories of stolen pénis, sale of sperm by ashawos sale of used condoms etc none of those things drew this kind of attention. These things didn't start today females always like to over exaggerate things just to form victims
And some fools will still like this your senseless post. Ask your self which gender fall victim the most in every society and you will know why.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Like I said most Nigerian guys are evil with no conscience.
They will use all the female relatives in your family for rituals!!!
I am bitter, I hear.. You are evil! Your people's time will soon reach..

I'm outta this thread, no hope for Nigerian guys.. A higher %% of them are into yahoo and yahoo plus, a higher %% of them have considered or thinking about going into rituals, a higher %% of them are ritualists and kidnappers.
OMG girl
You talk too much
Gawd angry
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by bizhop01: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!

I will be so happy to use some one like you, for your mind you think you smart.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
bizhop01:

I will be so happy to use some one like you, for your mind you think you smart.
So you're a ritualist?? shocked
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Zieina(f): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

....you hate women....u need help...u may think it's normal.

but truly u need help... On offence...most of ur posts always shows the hate...you can't continue like this.. it wouldn't help you

You can't blame him IamD18. His mum must have molested him in childhood. He's merely projecting and I don't think he should be blamed for that.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by smeag0l(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Please stop making spurious statements and assumptions. There are gentlemen here on nairn land and majority of the men her fall into that category
victorian:

God bless you dear.

Majority of men in Nairaland are so terrible and extremely frustrated , it's appalling.

With intense evil mindset on women, but the more, they wish us evil, the more evil goes back them.

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by bizhop01: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
LaCruzz:
So you're a ritualist?? shocked

I never tell you that,
One advise for you if truely you are female, Nothing Gos For Nothing shocked
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
dominique:

Calling you an animal will be an insult to all the animals in the jungle. If all the females around you are money hungry leeches, that doesn't mean all females are like that. And no, they do not deserve to be murdered brutally because of their greed. Last I checked, gold-digging is not a crime but killing people is!

Killing gold diggers is not a crime okay. It’s normal to use gold diggers for upgrade
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

hmmm.....you know why I always look at ur posts and laugh??
bcoz u don't talk like a man should tho....

I can't be used for rituals... I'm going to live very long and enjoy my life bcoz God's grace is upon me...thank you...

How should a man talk lol? Dat grace go disappoint you, e go shock you
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Chiefjosy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
oyinda1599:

Did he tell you he likes your stinking pussy as well? So stfu, because he doesn’t care if you like him or not
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by smeag0l(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Where and how you meet a guy matters. I just cant stop laughing whenever I read comments ladies I hold in high regard make on this thread. There are millions of men who eke a decent living in Nigeria either through a job or business (at least I know hundreds of them including myself). The factis that these guys will not go to a club and pop 10 bottles of champagne in one night, they will not buy a car or other luxurious gifts for a girlfriend and they'll not spend money lavishly on frivolous things or events. And yes, i know a lot of guys like this that earn 7 digit salaries. We drive decent and not too flashy cars, spend moderately whenever we hang out and we are focused.However,the problem is that our Nigerian girls are easily intrigued by what they see. They prefer those guys that buy all the drinks in a club, drive the most flashy cars etc. Those guys don't know the value of money cos they don't work for it. That's why a lot of ladies fall prey
Biscuits:

No dear, I don't think it is, be grateful that you and your family have never experienced and would never experience such but don't down play the issue at least for the victims who have had their life cut short by some wicked heartless individuals
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
bizhop01:

I never tell you that,
One advise for you if truely you are female, Nothing Gos For Nothing shocked
Tell me lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MGab25(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

[s]Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days[/s].

Jeez! Who the f**k is this? Can you shut the f**k up already!
They kill men too, they use men for rituals too. Why make it of a gender?

If you can't walk on the road, stay the f*ck in ur house! Who's this one?

Why not talk on the barbaric killings of humans in Nigeria, why make it a woman thingy?!

Always shouting about equal right and how powerful women, who's arguing with you guys?

If you believe you're, then why always yelling about it? Have you seen any man tryna prove to the women and rant about being 'queens' (since you now struggle kings with us)?

The so called 'feminists' (more like a word for fat, bitter, ugly and lonely women) who come on SM to rant about men being scum and all, still go and s*ck d**k behind closed doors, and afterwards comes to SM to deceive the gullible ones of being 'independent'.

'Modern day' Feminism = Bullcrap,
a "Deja moo" (a cow dunk you've heard before or heard aways)

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by jrfaj: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Godsfavour78:
the guy fit won use the babe for ritual self. I fear dis boys.

Lol e NVR reach DAT level nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Son Stabs His Mother In Imo, Set Himself On Fire (Disturbing Photos) / Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.