Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo (18888 Views)

Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun / How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son / 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by Nukilia: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Reference:

Nobody should kill himself or herself on account of bad leadership except if the individual desires to be a matyr for a cause. It may interest you to notethat this so called bad leadership did not come from Mars or Neptune. They come from within us. Born and bredin Nigeria some many years before us, some our contemporaries, others younger. What enables them malfunction in tje corridors of power is exactly the same thing that killed off that family.... the inability to know, understand and appreciate what life is all about.
I can guarantee you that if you brought the best set of leaders anywhere in the world and put them in the Nigerian set up, within a short period of time, they too will malfunction. Read ny posts very well and you will hear me repeatedly say this: Nigerians generally donot have the adequate knowledge to form the quality of society they do often desire.
Ask me tomorrow, next year, in ten years whether anyone has learnt anything from this incident. Chances are that few will even remember it.
E

While we do not derive pleasure in the demise of the family failed by their society, I think the few citizens who know the right thing should educate others in the community about the dangers that sorround us everyday.

Some years back, a prominent traditional ruler lost his life in an accident along the Ife-Ibadan express way due to bad roads. Many people are still losing their lives everyday. Nobody wishes for terrible occurrences, many a times they happen when trying to seek alternative solutions to a perennial problem. We see danger everywhere but we turn a blind eye...

In the early 90s, I witnessed how young men in my street would load themselves in buses to NEPA office when there is power outage and light would be restored immediately... Over the years, we became docile and we all pretend to be more religious than the pope. We pray for roads to be fixed, electricity to work, hospitals to function well. E.t.c Nothing changes but the religious houses we all go for prayers became more prosperous and bouyant while the worshipers live in darkness everyday...

I believe Nigerians will get it right someday and citizens will experience what true leadership means...
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by Greatzeus(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
6digitscomrade:
and 50cent said sleep is the cousin of Death..
Olodo undecided which 50 cent said it? Next time shut your trap and stick to the garbage rap from Olamide and co ,which you guys listen to.
If not for internet and MTV,I'm sure you won't even know 50cent undecided
That " sleep is the cousin of death" were the words of hip-hop' s G.O.A.T. From his 1994 debut, regarded as the best Rap Album of all time. Check my profile picture for the album cover of his 2018 album.
I won't be surprised if you still don't know him yet,kids smh undecided
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by ylaa(f): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
i pray this won't be the portion
of my neighbour who stays on the first floor

harkandey:
hmm, this life is vanity upon vanity.
imagine person buy death with his/her hard earned money

rip to the dead
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by liyahwillie(f): 1:50am On Dec 01, 2018
FASHOLA WHAT HAVE U DONE
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by 6digitscomrade: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2018
Greatzeus:

Olodo undecided which 50 cent said it? Next time shut your trap and stick to the garbage rap from Olamide and co ,which you guys listen to.
If not for internet and MTV,I'm sure you won't even know 50cent undecided
That " sleep is the cousin of death" were the words of hip-hop' s G.O.A.T. From his 1994 debut, regarded as the best Rap Album of all time. Check my profile picture for the album cover of his 2018 album.
I won't be surprised if you still don't know him yet,kids smh undecided
u sound pained bro...Firstly i don't think u are my senior in any facet of life..Secondly i loved gangster rap in secondary and early uni days...But my favorite usually is reggae and country...Now haven said that...I think u should listen to the game..(dreams) that was where he made the remark sleep is the cousin of death..And it wasn't 1994...So who is the olodo now?

I don't understand the rationale behind the olodo calling? Av got kids and well over 30..I still listen to old Gunit and some of the recent tracks..Come up and the likes..

Cut ursef a slack bro..When we make lyrical references it's either u point us to the correct track or artist or stfu afterall we are both listeners or fans as it were not their producers or content editors..

Happy new month...
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by Greatzeus(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
6digitscomrade:
u sound pained bro...Firstly i don't think u are my senior in any facet of life..Secondly i loved gangster rap in secondary and early uni days...But my favorite usually is reggae and country...Now haven said that...I think u should listen to the game..(dreams) that was where he made the remark sleep is the cousin of death..And it wasn't 1994...So who is the olodo now?

I don't understand the rationale behind the olodo calling? Av got kids and well over 30..I still listen to old Gunit and some of the recent tracks..Come up and the likes..

Cut ursef a slack bro..When we make lyrical references it's either u point us to the correct track or artist or stfu afterall we are both listeners or fans as it were not their producers or content editors..

Happy new month...
The Game was quoting somebody " THEY said sleep is the cousin of death" You still arguing that it's not 1994,kid listen,I am sure you weren't born or you still a toddler when I bought my first rap album. Those days,no YouTube,no blogs to download free mp3, no N150 fake CD,it's either you listen on radio or buy your own CD.
Go to Google type Nas- Ny state of mind(1994) and listen to real rap for the first time lol
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by 6digitscomrade: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Greatzeus:

The Game was quoting somebody " THEY said sleep is the cousin of death" You still arguing that it's not 1994,kid listen,I am sure you weren't born or you still a toddler when I bought my first rap album. Those days,no YouTube,no blogs to download free mp3, no N150 fake CD,it's either you listen on radio or buy your own CD.
Go to Google type Nas- Ny state of mind(1994) and listen to real rap for the first time lol
na waooo...If nor carry rap listener king for diz mata wetin u gain?
Re: Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo by airminem(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
dominique:
That's the terrible thing about carbon monoxide poisoning. You won't know it's killing you till your body has absorbed enough to kill you in your sleep. RIP to the deceased
sad True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / I Need Weight Loss Drugs / Causes And Types Of Headaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.