Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (19382 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Submission my butt!! i want me a bad ass woman!! Who can challenge, look After me, my children and my properties. Not just sit there like a door mat and i will love, take care and respect her.

God was never married, so why give Advice on marriage or command women to be submissive if God has no clue on marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by monex(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
saibuhari:
Women just looking for excuse to be rival with their husbands. The word submission is not created by any man. God ordered it. Women have no option than to obey or face the consequence. Even those men who are pretending to be feminists, they cannot amend the word of God. If u cant submit as a woman remain in your father's house.
(1) not everyone is a christian or religious
(2) women who do not want to submit still marry. They only need to find men who do not place much value in submission
(3) They do not have to remain in their father's house. They can build bigger houses than their suitors can and live in those houses

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by freddaboh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saffi:
I don’t care
You will care when your biological clock gets to 35.
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2018
koyyes:
This man looks like a brute. Fake pastor. Why can't he just say the truth for once?Must he justify violence?

It's amazing how most african males love the word 'submission' but are not willing to submit to the one who originated marriage.

If you tackle marital issues without including your creator, then you are simply wasting your time. Just remain and die single.

If you cannot live like a responsible christian, dump the religion and marry a woman who loves visiting shrines when she has problems with you.

Well in as much as I won't hold brief for Tayo Demola, did he justify violence by asking women to submit to their husbands? Did u really watch the video? Is there anything like justifying violence in that video? I've watched it & I didn't see anything of such.

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2018
freddaboh:

You will care when your biological clock gets to 35.

That's what u men use to deceive many of us. But I can't be deceived. Biological clock is only a thing of the mind, live ur life the way u deem fit, create ur own world. No one can stampede u into anything except u allow them to. Biological clock my foot!

11 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2018
monex:

(2) women who do not want to submit still marry. They only need to find men who do not place much value in submission
(3) They do not have to remain in their father's house. They can build bigger houses than their suitors can and live in those houses

Men who don't place too much emphasis on submission are there but the ego of men makes majority of them value submission a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Says who? wink
Agbero wives do not submit and they last well-well! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZtgUHFRFdM

What type of children do agberos have? Is that what u should wish for?
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by ImaIma1(f): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2018
A lot of Nigerian men think that after they pay bride price and marry a woman, they become king, Lord and person saviour to their wives and the wives should bow in reverence to the King...indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
He is quite right.
Its a prerequisite in having a long lasting and happy marriage
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
That's just the fact. But they should runaway from the very demanding ones if they are naturally intolerant

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by AnuliKay: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Okay.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by freda506(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
monex:

Thank you very much. Many Nigerians, I'm afraid, haven't quite evolved. Imagine thinking that women can still be threatened into marriages in 2018. Crazy, I tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
freda506:

Thank you very much. Many Nigerians, I'm afraid, haven't quite evolved. Imagine thinking that women can still be threatened into marriages in 2018. Crazy, I tell you.

Nobody can threaten us, but are u saying marriage is not important?
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
There must be a change. Enjoy your home exactly the way you built it.
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by 2buffagain(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Saffi:
Submission belongs to men who
pay all the bills, provide financially for everything needed without questions
Keep their penis inside their trousers..community penis deserves no loyalty or submission from me
Respect me enough to treat me right
Protect and the guide the household with integrity.

Can we start laying more emphasis on men, because most of them don’t know how to lead their homes.

Rest assured submission involves your money as well. So what will you now be doing with your income if it is needed? Are you a parasite?

Ideally, while he is covering daily expenses, your income should be going towards family investments etc... Not just Brazilian hair and other frivolties.

No be only the man Waka come the new family una 2 dey build.
Abi how you check am?
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Casemiro(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

submit

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
The man should pay all the bills no doubt about that.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by BRMN: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Before nko?
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
BRMN:
Before nko?

Before what??
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
gypsey:
Submission my butt!! i want me a bad ass woman!! Who can challenge, look After me, my children and my properties. Not just sit there like a door mat and i will love, take care and respect her.

God was never married, so why give Advice on marriage or command women to be submissive if God has no clue on marriage.

God was never married? And u talk about God like that? Nawa for u
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
Honour God please guy, don't put yourself in problem with ur words, the words u speak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / 14-year-old Pupil Wins N1m For Rescuing Boy In Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.