Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (19397 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamPlato:
i de find way to blast you but nothing de to blast here

Come polish my shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
cool
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by IamPlato(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come polish my shoes.
No Problem. Bring It To My Room undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by IamPlato(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come polish my shoes.
No Problem. Bring It To My Room undecided
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Submitting is not the issue the prayer is when you do let the devil not lead him to treat you less

Abi ooh my sister

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by bukatyne(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
LordKO:
Personally, I dislike use of the verb word "submit" (or its noun; submission) - both in word and action - in relation to a man and woman in a romantic affair. I prefer its euphemism like submissive (submissiveness). Submission in this regard always makes it look as if it's a master-servant thing.

So, if the word is submissiveness, I'll say yes, women who aren't submissive to their men - aristocratic men - can never have lasting (healthy) marriage. The difference between submissiveness and love is just in their names and applications - just as the difference between a man and a woman is simply in their genders, and roles by extension. Neither submissiveness nor love is a sign of weakness - just as difference in human genders don't mean inequality.

Both submissiveness and love are products - compound products - of goodness. Submissiveness begets selflessness, meekness and sweetness, etc. Love begets kindness, politeness, thoughtfulness, etc. Men love your wives and women be submissive to your husbands.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
SouLPoison:
All this guys hitting on the submission thing, it actually depends on the character of the man, I don't think anybody would want their sister to be wih an abusive and disrespectful husband. Nigeria men needs grooming too, I know what am seeing in this my area here alone grin grin grin grin

Nigerian husbands my brother. lipsrsealed
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Daeylar(f): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hot18:

What do u think? This question of submit, submit, submit to ur man always. Must everything be all about women submitting to their husbands, so the man will continue to lord it over the woman , no one advises the man, it's always women they advise every time.

They don't ever get tired. Always giving women alone advice on marriage as if the women are marrying their fellow women.
How can marriage be a relationship between 2 genders yet you keep advising just one gender all the time. How will it work?

As for this submission bs.

They should stop disturbing those who aren't interested in submission and marry those who want to submit.
There is someone for everyone. If a lady is not interested in the submission talk. They should move over to another lady who is and not all these long stories they do all the time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
This man looks like a brute. Fake pastor. Why can't he just say the truth for once?Must he justify violence?

It's amazing how most african males love the word 'submission' but are not willing to submit to the one who originated marriage.

If you tackle marital issues without including your creator, then you are simply wasting your time. Just remain and die single.

If you cannot live like a responsible christian, dump the religion and marry a woman who loves visiting shrines when she has problems with you.

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Uduakuduakobong(m): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
This above is deductive, not general.
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by MNDY(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Women (old and young alike) all naturally behave like children. Love her like a child. The Holy Bible made it clear - Man, love your wife and woman, submit to him. The two should go hand-in-hand.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by ginis: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
from the Bible Sarah called Abraham my lord
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by tallfish145(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saffi:
Submission belongs to men who
pay all the bills, provide financially for everything needed without questions
Keep their penis inside their trousers..community penis deserves no loyalty or submission from me
Respect me enough to treat me right
Protect and the guide the household with integrity.

Can we start laying more emphasis on men, because most of them don’t know how to lead their homes.
I pity your / would be husband. That man don enter one chance
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don’t care
tallfish145:
I pity your / would be husband. That man don enter one chance

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Love me, i love u back, respect me i will do same

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Hot18: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
koyyes:
This man looks like a brute. Fake pastor. Why can't he just say the truth for once?Must he justify violence?

It's amazing how most african males love the word 'submission' but are not willing to submit to the one who originated marriage.

If you tackle marital issues without including your creator, then you are simply wasting your time. Just remain and die single.

If you cannot live like a responsible christian, dump the religion and marry a woman who loves visiting shrines when she has problems with you.

Well in as much as i won't hold brief for him, what is justifying violence in asking women to submit to their husbands? Did u really watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Pataricatering(f): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Just as God ordered slaves to obey their masters- has slavery now not been abolished ? Gods words are contemporary - it’s left to man to use his common sense to decode it through out time ! If we decided that God endorsed slavery at the time then we would never have fought to abolish slavery ! Submission time is over - it’s now time for mutual respect and mutual love !
saibuhari:
Women just looking for excuse to be rival with their husbands. The word submission is not created by any man. God ordered it. Women have no option than to obey or face the consequence. Even those men who are pretending to be feminists, they cannot amend the word of God. If u cant submit as a woman remain in your father's house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by PropertyDeals(f): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by AdorableJosh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerian men actually care for submission more than being good husbands/boyfriends, shior.

8 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by dacblogger: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

May u never marry so u can never be a slave to any man...say Amen Hanty and ur wishes will come to pass
I'm married already...who is the fool now?

10 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
I ve been married twice, and right now i am looking for the third one, only because the first 2 divorced me, because It was all my fault.

And No! i am not looking for a submissive wife, if i slap my wife i expect her to slap me back, infact, she can knock me out with a blow if she can, when i smoke ganja i want her to smoke with me, when i drink whiskey i want her to drink with me. Atleast i know that when i am not Around she can fight for herself and my children. I don't need a blobby submissive wife. and when i am in trouble she can back me up strongly rather than cry to the pastor, i don't want no fuvking pastor interfering in my marriage. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
My problem with the way Nigerian churches brandish this submission sh!t to women is they haven't taken their time to dismantle the tyranny prevailment in a typical African man. Continue to command helpless women to submit to dangerous tyrants who are out there to control.

Women don suffer for una hand! When you preach submission to women, don't forget to teach the men how to make sacrifices.

Only broken men that desire an ultimate fix rant and cry over submission. A GOOD MAN gets submission by default, it comes with the package smiley!

13 Likes

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Ugosample(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
SouLPoison:
All this guys hitting on the submission thing, it actually depends on the character of the man, I don't think anybody would want their sister to be wih an abusive and disrespectful husband. Nigeria men needs grooming too, I know what am seeing in this my area here alone grin grin grin grin

yea yea

true
Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
gypsey:
I ve been married twice, and right now i am looking for the third one, only because the first 2 divorced me, because It was all my fault.

And No! i am not looking for a submissive wife, if i slap my wife i expect her to slap me back, infact, she can knock me out with a blow if she can, when i smoke ganja i want her to smoke with me, when i drink whiskey i want her to drink with me. Atleast i know that when i am not Around she can fight for herself and my children. I don't need a blobby sublissive wife. and when i am in trouble she can back me up strongly rather than cry to the pastor, i don't want no fuvking pastor interfering in my marriage. tongue
Affliction shall not rise the 3rd time. May your heart desires be granted. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
dacblogger:

I'm married already...who is the fool now?
Don't mind dem cretinious social media prayer warriors grin

If their ignorant prayers were that effective. they would have been able to pray themselves out of poverty

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship? / Husband Smokes Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.